Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 61   Go Down
Author Topic: The Green Assembly  (Read 307060 times)
DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #405 on: January 11, 2016, 04:02:25 AM »

Is that the emerald green, Hazard?

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #406 on: January 11, 2016, 04:31:36 AM »

It's CG but yeah it looks different, picture was taken in the middle of the day with large windows in the room.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

GregG124
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 436

There is only The Force.

« Reply #407 on: January 13, 2016, 03:55:34 AM »

You can only see the Consular Green blade in the photo of my face, but it is my custom Arbiter. Have a look here: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=27134.0

Sabers I Own:
Dominix LE V4 (Obsidian V3) - Consular Green
Arbiter (Obsidian Lite) - Consular Green
Liberator V3 (Stunt) - Guardian Blue

Light Side Points Appreciated

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #408 on: January 13, 2016, 05:01:16 AM »

Nice green photo Greg.  You should consider using this for your avatar.  +1   Cool

Akoxol
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #409 on: January 22, 2016, 07:11:01 AM »

My Guardian

Monobus
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 20

« Reply #410 on: January 23, 2016, 01:00:16 AM »

Gotta love being a Consular.

2 Sabers: CG Dominix LE V3 (Stunt) and a DVA Dark Flamberge w/ Obsidian V4
Wish list: AS Standard Issue w/ ObsidianV4 (Imperial Knight) and an Electrostaff Concept...
Light side points, if you please.

Rossaldin
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #411 on: January 24, 2016, 04:51:10 PM »

I apologize if this goes against the theme of this thread, but it only makes sense for this to be the best group of people to ask.

Simply put, I'm going with green, but can't pick which one. From what I've seen, I like both EG and SRD significantly more than CG as a color. The downside to that is the inability to go with Tri Cree for EG or SRD. Can anyone give me their opinion on which is brighter between EG and SRD? The brighter of those two will likely be my choice, unless someone can make a great case for Tri CG.

Any opinions are greatly appreciated as I'm Canadian and the prices (after shipping and conversion) are WAY TOO expensive for me to pick the wrong color.

hazard502
Knight Commander

« Reply #412 on: January 24, 2016, 07:46:02 PM »

Hey Rossaldin I'm Canadian(in SK) as well so I 100% understand your thinking.

SRD is a beautiful color but unfortunately isn't the brightest option US offers, in fact compared to my other blades it's noticeably duller in brightness.
Because brightness is your goal with a green shaded blade I'd recommend going for EG first. I don't have an EG saber, but CG is super bright and I believe EG will closely match that.

I'll point out that you could opt for quick disconnects for your saber and order an additional SRD LED to change out. But of course it depends on the budget too Cheesy  

Rossaldin
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #413 on: January 24, 2016, 08:24:33 PM »

Hey Rossaldin I'm Canadian(in SK) as well so I 100% understand your thinking.

SRD is a beautiful color but unfortunately isn't the brightest option US offers, in fact compared to my other blades it's noticeably duller in brightness.
Because brightness is your goal with a green shaded blade I'd recommend going for EG first. I don't have an EG saber, but CG is super bright and I believe EG will closely match that.

I'll point out that you could opt for quick disconnects for your saber and order an additional SRD LED to change out. But of course it depends on the budget too Cheesy  
THANK YOU! It's so hard to tell how light and color comes across so this was the perfectly informative, simple answer I was looking for.

I've been trying my best to figure out a color I won't worry about during the 4+ weeks of lead time. I was set on SRD, but switched to a leaning of EG recently. This reaffirms in my head that EG is the right way to go!

I considered Quick Disconnect, but I'm going with Obsidian V4 and also buying one for my brother so that really hiked up the expense. Plus, I want a Prophecy and it's unfortunately not offered. In the future, I hope to get an Emerald Bellicose so I'll get to try more colors then!

hazard502
Knight Commander

« Reply #414 on: January 24, 2016, 11:01:34 PM »

Ok Rossaldin I forgot that I had set one of my emerald sabers to EG, someone had requested a pic of it.  Now that I remember this I can confirm that EG is bright and that you'll have no problem enjoying it!  Here's the pic of my Consular set to EG:

Rossaldin
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #415 on: January 24, 2016, 11:39:14 PM »

Love the aura it casts off, hazard502. Gave you a couple Light Side points. Thanks again!

hazard502
Knight Commander

« Reply #416 on: January 25, 2016, 12:18:00 AM »

You're welcome! Cheesy

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2032

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #417 on: January 25, 2016, 12:23:00 AM »

Yup. I have an Emerald Green Dark Liberator and its an awesome color in both blade types too. Very bright and cool color. I also have a regular Consular Green blade too and that one is also nice and bright

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Kenny_Loggins
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 38

« Reply #418 on: January 26, 2016, 08:18:52 AM »

So I wanted my dark apprentice LE to have a little more contrast between the silver and black, and I had seen some users sand down the finish off of their sabers to weather it, so I grabbed some sandpaper and ended up with this. I'd like to clean up around the activation button, but overall, I'm really happy with how this came out.

Did someone call Kenny Loggins? 'Cause you're in the Dangerzone!

Sabers:
Dark Apprentice V4 LE w/Archon Pommel: CG
Sentinel V4: AB
Flamberge V2: BR
Savior: BR w/lite sound

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2032

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #419 on: January 27, 2016, 09:56:49 AM »

Not bad. Would be a cool new LE finish Smiley

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 61   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: