Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 59   Go Down
Author Topic: The Orange Outcasts...  (Read 282814 times)
PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #705 on: May 21, 2019, 02:40:05 PM »

totally agree. I'm finding that the Pyreston Orange is more and more becoming my favorite color. Even in cases where the BR is called for, I find I prefer the PO.

Its underrated in my opinion. I love my Inferno!

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #706 on: May 22, 2019, 01:56:26 AM »

I need to get me a Dark Sentinel LE in PO sometime, but I haven't gotten around to it yet (nor gotten the money).

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2784

Grey Assassin

« Reply #707 on: May 22, 2019, 11:44:44 AM »

I need to get me a Dark Sentinel LE in PO sometime, but I haven't gotten around to it yet (nor gotten the money).

Do it! It's really comfortable and beautiful

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #708 on: June 03, 2019, 06:50:04 PM »

Now I'm an outcast Cheesy Got my sort of contest saber in today, Fire Orange really is a nice blade color and probably a new favorite too. Don't know why I never gotten one before Tongue Now to get me a more premium saber in this blade color =] Also my Halloween themed saber as well that I talked about Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #709 on: June 04, 2019, 04:38:30 AM »

Now I'm an outcast Cheesy Got my sort of contest saber in today, Fire Orange really is a nice blade color and probably a new favorite too. Don't know why I never gotten one before Tongue Now to get me a more premium saber in this blade color =] Also my Halloween themed saber as well that I talked about Tongue

See, I knew you'd like it. Grin

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2784

Grey Assassin

« Reply #710 on: June 04, 2019, 10:46:17 AM »

I dig it, Zren!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #711 on: June 04, 2019, 05:10:09 PM »

Its a start to get more hooked on the orange color so, and I get more hooked the more I have this saber Tongue Plus I did miss having a Dominix V2 saber anyway so that also worked out =] I just got kinda lucky they were doing sort of a family kinda raffle thing

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

themadscientist
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #712 on: July 02, 2019, 02:09:56 AM »

Just got my first mystery box. The Force was with me. The saber was missing a pommel, but it had sound and it was a sweet orange color!

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

« Reply #713 on: July 02, 2019, 01:44:06 PM »

Welcome to the club, Zren   Cheesy

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #714 on: July 02, 2019, 06:51:08 AM »

Oh!  I knew I forgot to post something!   

My new Dominix V5, proudly displayed on my desk, rocking the Fire Orange tri-cree!   :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

« Reply #715 on: July 02, 2019, 01:53:10 PM »

My new Dominix V5, proudly displayed on my desk, rocking the Fire Orange tri-cree!   :-)

Love that combo Karmack!

(btw you can take that brown paper coating off your saber stand, just make a verrry small cut with a craft knife)

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #716 on: July 02, 2019, 02:27:57 PM »

Oh!   Cool!   Thanks!

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #717 on: July 03, 2019, 05:37:45 AM »

Just got my first mystery box. The Force was with me. The saber was missing a pommel, but it had sound and it was a sweet orange color!

Very nice. Hope you can get a pommel for it.

And there it is. Such a beautiful saber. I am really liking the grenade grip on that hilt.

ScificommodoreJones
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #718 on: July 12, 2019, 05:19:54 PM »

Hers my first two purchases

The mystery box for my granddaughter is The Dark Sentinel   LE V4 Fire orange stunt saber, while I got the Dark Apprentice v5 with light sound and tri Fire orange  windows I did switch blades the 36" was to long for her  but we'll be at cons and movies and other cosplay with same blade color. I couldn't be happier, se was hoping for pink  so I might splurge and get her the hot pink an

Sabers owned for my granddaughter is The Dark Sentinel   LE V4 Fire orange stunt saber, while I got the Dark Apprentice v5 with light sound and tri Fire orange, the fallen V4, artic blue foc
Wife got Dominix Le V2 blazing red ,Guardian  tri  Adegan Silver
Dark Arbiter FO FOC silver V4 sound

ScificommodoreJones
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #719 on: July 14, 2019, 09:09:25 AM »

I choose Orange for the energy of my sabers blade for a few reasons in my Backstory as a child on vacation I was called to find it in forgotten ruins on a forgotten planets moon. Its ancient from the time of the Je'daii Order civil war or soon after it ended. It’s black hilt, the damage, originally it emitted a red energy so full of anger and hate as I mended it over the years psychically attempting to heal it.  Exposure to all that anger and hate affected me as well creating a schism mentally giving me a bipolar personality (because real life I am bipolar.. I don’t call it an illness or disorder it’s simply a part of me like my skin tone or eye color) it is this same schism that encourage me to study both division’s that exist today. The Jedi and sith. Never fully immersing myself in one path…but walking that line where they meet. Balanced and stable.

Sabers owned for my granddaughter is The Dark Sentinel   LE V4 Fire orange stunt saber, while I got the Dark Apprentice v5 with light sound and tri Fire orange, the fallen V4, artic blue foc
Wife got Dominix Le V2 blazing red ,Guardian  tri  Adegan Silver
Dark Arbiter FO FOC silver V4 sound

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 59   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: