Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Hilt and Blade Colour Reference List  (Read 130064 times)
Brian64
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

This is a fertile land, and we will thrive

« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2014, 01:06:02 AM »

My sabers just arrived and the grab bag was a CG Dark Prophecy. So happy right now...

Light side points please

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #61 on: November 12, 2014, 01:09:07 AM »

My sabers just arrived and the grab bag was a CG Dark Prophecy. So happy right now...

Congrats!  Fantastic hilt, I think you'll quite enjoy using it.

Brian64
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

This is a fertile land, and we will thrive

« Reply #62 on: November 12, 2014, 01:10:53 AM »

Oh, don't worry I will. This is my 3rd Dark, and I have a regular Prophecy as well. Still no CE yet though...

Light side points please

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #63 on: November 12, 2014, 01:33:46 AM »

You and Prowl should start a support group... Wink

I guess If I ever decide to auction one of mine off for charity, I know which one will be the best option!

Actually I could just recruit brian to help me "appropriate" yours Tongue

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #64 on: November 12, 2014, 03:17:21 PM »

Actually I could just recruit brian to help me "appropriate" yours Tongue

I'm fairly sure the police would arrive while you were still arguing over who got to keep it Wink

Have you guys ever just e-mailed US and asked if they still have any hidden in the racks? I'm guessing the answer is no, given how long since the last ones went out, but it can't hurt to ask.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Ziran Le
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

« Reply #65 on: November 12, 2014, 04:17:03 PM »

Wow, that was an amazing photo spread there.  James, do you own that many duplicate hilts, or was that some photoshop action there?

[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/b44df17a0009fcd0.png[/img]

UltraSabers : 7
Prophecy V3 (GB w/Obsidian), Liberator V3 (AS with yellow filter), Dominix V3 (GB), Standard Issue V3 (FO), Aeon LE V3 (VA - Wife's), Dominix LE V2 (BR - Son's, 5yo), Dark Init. LE V2 (CG - Daughter's, 8yo)

Want: Archon, Bellicose, Graflex, Chosen One, new V4s

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #66 on: November 12, 2014, 04:22:20 PM »

Probably swapping out LED modules.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #67 on: November 14, 2014, 03:56:28 AM »

Would love to see a Bane's Heart Scorpion actually. Would look awesome I bet.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #68 on: November 14, 2014, 03:59:49 AM »

And dude that Liberator V3 in Emerald Green. Just pure love. Tongue Makes me want one actually.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #69 on: January 16, 2015, 06:37:12 AM »

Got me a Dark Liberator V3 in Emerald Green finally so that can be added to the list. =]

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2773

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #70 on: January 23, 2015, 05:44:06 PM »

Would love to see a Bane's Heart Scorpion actually. Would look awesome I bet.

Quit it dude. I thinking of specing a second Scorpoion for a [balanced color] staff, and I'm trying to behave and not go Emerald. Now you got thinking.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Nim927
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -4

« Reply #71 on: January 31, 2015, 07:42:30 PM »

Does anyone know if Violet Amethyst looks better in UltraEdge Heavy Grade or regular Heavy Grade?

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #72 on: January 31, 2015, 09:15:44 PM »

I prefer it in regular blades, but it's a personal choice of course. My view of ultra-edge blades is that they look great on cooler/lighter colours (Sunrider's Destiny and Adegan Silver, for example) but on warmer/deeper colours like Violet Amethyst or Blazing Red I prefer regular blades.

In my experience, incidentally, there's very little difference between the appearance of a midgrade and regular blade unless you're actually looking for it.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #73 on: January 31, 2015, 09:28:41 PM »

I second that, VA looks better in regular blades to me. I feel like some of the color is washed out in the ultra edge.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Nim927
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -4

« Reply #74 on: February 01, 2015, 03:37:04 AM »

Okay excellent! Thanks guys! I've seen some videos on youtube where people have Violet Amethyst blades in Heavy grade or mid-grade blades and they said pretty much the exact same thing.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: