Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Hilt and Blade Colour Reference List  (Read 130359 times)
wargame_insomniac
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 48

« Reply #105 on: October 28, 2015, 09:27:06 PM »

When I plan on going full Sith costume for episode 8 next year, I will definitely be going for DA or PO.  From pictures on forum both colours look suitably Sith but slightly different from usual BR. 

Not that I have anything against BR.  I have two BR sabers.  Normal single LED in cheap Dark ST stunt and Tri-Led in Menace Staff.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Abigorish
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #106 on: October 30, 2015, 12:02:12 AM »

I keep telling people this...Your blade color doesn't determine your affiliation. It the color of what's inside that counts. Because chronologically, Vader's first lightsaber was.........?

You make a very valid point, never looked at it like that! Regardless of whatever color I get its gonna be awesome haha

Sabers I own: Dark Initiate V3 - BR, Bellicose - SRD, Malice - GB w/ AG FoA

Sabers I want: Dark Prophecy - BR or SRD, Shock - VA

Abigorish
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #107 on: October 30, 2015, 12:02:54 AM »

When I plan on going full Sith costume for episode 8 next year, I will definitely be going for DA or PO.  From pictures on forum both colours look suitably Sith but slightly different from usual BR. 

Not that I have anything against BR.  I have two BR sabers.  Normal single LED in cheap Dark ST stunt and Tri-Led in Menace Staff.

I have thought about getting PO but was never sure what saber to get it on. Good color though

Sabers I own: Dark Initiate V3 - BR, Bellicose - SRD, Malice - GB w/ AG FoA

Sabers I want: Dark Prophecy - BR or SRD, Shock - VA

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #108 on: November 20, 2015, 10:32:29 PM »

As I'm working on the second edition of this list, I wanted to check something with folks.

Would it be easier for people looking through this to have the the hilts organised alphabetically, or grouped more logically?

At present it's alphabetical, but if it makes more sense to group the v3s, v4s, Reapers, Menaces and so on together, I'll go with that. I think it may be easier for me to search for hilts that way too as I won't have to scroll up and down through a 30 page document when I've got the Dark Mantis, Azure Mantis, Crimson Mantis, Mantis etc all popping up in the same search results.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #109 on: November 21, 2015, 04:12:08 AM »

Hi James.  Since you are the one who is putting in all the time and effort, I suggest to do it within a structure that makes sense to you.  Thanks in advance as this is an undertaking that will benefit all of us.  +1 point.   Smiley

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #110 on: November 21, 2015, 04:28:27 AM »

I would echo D7's sage advice ( Wink ) on that.

That said - maybe in order from the store in terms of Lowest price to Higher price, so you start with the v2s and go up to Chosen One & Flaberge CE's would be a decent way to go.

Oh - and I SWEAR the galleries I owe you will be done by the end of the year, my friend!   Cheesy

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2774

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #111 on: November 23, 2015, 09:30:20 PM »

I'll leave it to you to decide on alphabetical or not, but I would recommend the leaving out the color designators for individual designs. (ie: the Menace and Mantis) List one, and all of it's permutations, then move on to the next model. I would also exempt hilts like the Archon and Flam from the "V-series" hilts.

Points for the effort, no matter what you end up doing.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Morgoth136
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -44

« Reply #112 on: December 08, 2015, 07:02:24 AM »

How is the tricolor compared to single led? I have a dark war glaive in br amd I want a dark standard to make it a staff but if I get it I  tri blazing red will I notice huge difference or should  I stick with consistent  reds?

"The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. "

check out my lightsaber dueling group, the scions of the balance
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvTovNQK2fuAfSE6J46K0rg

twitch77
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #113 on: January 22, 2016, 05:05:52 AM »

Can someone provide a photo of a dark (black) hilt with a blue button? All I ever see is them with silver, red or occasionally black buttons (the regular most basic buttons).
I have a dark apprentice v4 with a consular green blade on order, so I'm assuming it'll come with a blue button...I'm just really curious to see what blue buttons look like on a black hilt like mine!
Thanks guys! Smiley

joshua cahun
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #114 on: January 28, 2016, 07:15:32 PM »

can some one tell me how much the colour discs effect the brightness

Layana
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -354

Dark side points please ^^

« Reply #115 on: January 28, 2016, 07:49:07 PM »

can some one tell me how much the colour discs effect the brightness

It does affect the brightness (I have AS with color discs), but the blade is nonetheless freaking bright, even with four discs lined up inside. I cannot really give you a scale, but maybe I can, in a few days, give you a comparison to the Lee filters.

Owned:
Spectre (Diamond)
Dark Sentinel LE V4 (Diamond)
Dark Sentinel V4 (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Manticore (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Flamberge V2, Adegan Silver sideblades (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Dark Prophecy, Blazing Red (Obsidian V4)
Prophecy, Guardian Blue (Obsidian V4)
Dark Sentinel V4, Sun Rider's Destiny (Obsidian V5)
Dark Apprentice v4, Guardian Blue (Stunt)

Sold:
Dark Shock (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Dominix LE V3, TRI Consular Green (Obsidian V4)
Dominix LE V3, Adegan Silver (Stunt)
Aeon LE V4, Consular Green (Stunt)

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #116 on: February 23, 2016, 02:02:50 PM »

Right, a quick update.

I'm hoping to get this done by the end of the month. I have to do a batch of extra pictures with my own hilts/LEDs, but there are a few hilts I don't own, and which seem to be very rare in general on the board, so I have half or less of the colours.

So, in the interests of making this as complete as possible, If anyone can help with any of the following hilt/colour combos, please let me know:

Dominix v2: Adegan Silver, Arctic Blue, Bane's Heart, Dark Violet, Emerald Green, Hot Pink, Pyrestone Orange, Sentinel Yellow and the RGB setup

Dark Shock: Adegan Silver, Bane's Heart, Hot Pink, Pyrestone Orange, Sentinel Yellow, Sunrider's Destiny, Violet Amethyst

Archon v3/3.1: Everything except Consular Green and Dark Violet

Crimson Scorpion: Everything except Blazing Red, Consular Green and Sunrider's Destiny

Dark Menace: Adegan Silver, Arctic Blue, Bane's Heart, Blazing Red, Emerald Green, Fire Orange, Hot Pink, Pyrestone Orange, Sunrider's Destiny

Malice: Bane's Heart, Consular Green, Dark Violet, Emerald Green, Guardian Blue, Hot pink, Pyrestone Orange, Sunrider's Destiny

Dark Mantis: Everything except Arctic Blue, Bane's Heart, Blazing Red, Dark Violet and Violet Amethyst

Crimson Mantis: Everything except Blazing Red

Azure Mantis: Everything except Arctic Blue

Omen (any): Everything except Arctic Blue and Guardian Blue

Chosen One: Everything except Adegan Silver, Bane's Heart, Blazing Red and Consular Green

Flamberge CE/SE: Everything except Blazing Red, Consular Green and Guardian Blue

Renegade/Renegade LE: Everything except Blazing Red, Fire Orange and Sentinel Yellow

Renegade SE: Everything except Blazing Red

Roll Eyes That ended up being a longer list than I expected... I make it 63 unique hilts/groups of hilts in total, some of which are new, so it's no surprise that some combos will be rare.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #117 on: February 23, 2016, 04:38:58 PM »

Hi James.  So someone for example, could provide photos of their dark Menace in all or most of the requested colors if they have a 4 ch. Emerald driver ?   Smiley

Trent957
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 24

« Reply #118 on: February 24, 2016, 12:38:46 AM »

The crossguards might be a special case since most of them will be in the basic colors even the few with emerald have to kinda do neat trickery with their ccross guards to get the different colors.

Sabers owned:
Dominix V3 Stunt Saber CG
Flamberge V2 w/Obsidian V4 CG

Trent957
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 24

« Reply #119 on: February 24, 2016, 09:03:13 PM »

well since I can't edit my previous post:

found a video and picture of the Renegade LE in CG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jmCJ4Ctm1I
http://i.imgur.com/X0KRkBB.jpg?1

picture and video credit goes to PhantasmMask (youtube name, not sure if he has a saberforum name or what it is)

Sabers owned:
Dominix V3 Stunt Saber CG
Flamberge V2 w/Obsidian V4 CG

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: