Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 21   Go Down
Author Topic: New Saber: Ultrasabers Flamberge  (Read 263165 times)
Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 701

« on: January 12, 2015, 06:21:15 AM »

Ultrasabers is proud to present the Flamberge. The new Flamberge brings the highly requested Crossguard style emitter to the Ultrasabers lineup. The Flamberge is of course fully made of T6 Aircraft Aluminum and combat ready. The Flamberge will be available in 4 different finished: High Polish, All Black Anodize, Black Anodize with Silver Accents, and Nickel Plated Finish. All 3 blade holders are MHS compatible and exchangeable with other MHS parts. The Flamberge is able to accommodate sound installs, Emerald LED driver installs, and has a MHS compatible pommel as well.

This is a large saber but it is surprisingly light weight for its size which make it a great saber for younglings and adults alike. The length of the hilt make it great for two handed combat but its lighter weight make it possible for one handed combat with practice. The Flamberge comes standard with a 40" or 36" main blade. And also has the option for 6" or 8" blades for the crossguard.

Here are some numbers as measurements for our customers that like to analyze the numbers. The Flamberge is 1.5" wide at the grip and 14" long from the top of the main emitter to the bottom of the pommel. It is 5.5" wide from emitter the end of the left emitter to the end of the right emitter (4.75" without the emitters).  The standard crossguard emitters add 0.375" in height. With 6" blades from left tip to right tip the saber is 16.5" long. With 8' blades from tip to tip the saber is 20.5" long.  The Main blade holder has a 3.5" deep blade socket.  The left and right blade holders have 1" blade sockets.

The saber comes completely assembled and ready to go. The pommel and emitters are removable and compatible with TCSS MHS parts. Sound and the Emerald LED driver are also available options.

Both Standard Setup and Li-Ion Setup work perfectly for a Flamberge with No Sound. However, Li-Ion Setup is mandatory in order to add sound or the Emerald driver to the Flamberge.

Flamberge

Flamberge LE

Flamberge v2

Flamberge SE

Flamberge CE

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrMKNcsmO-o&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrMKNcsmO-o&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 04:32:16 AM by Deep » Logged

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

SilentbutD3dly
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 15

"The dark side? I've been there. Do your worst."

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2015, 04:14:07 AM »

IT LOOKS SO COOL!!  Grin
I WANT IT.

Qu Rahn "Your first test awaits. Kyle, don't give in to hate"
Kyle "Don't give in to... What kind of help is that?"

Light side points please Cheesy
Owned: Phantasm Initiate V3 Stunt in Consular Green and Guardian Blue
Dark Initiate v4 in Consular Green with Obsidian Sound (Sent in for 4 channel Emerald)

SpiritOfSakura
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 9

We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2015, 04:53:32 AM »

Ooh, that looks super cool. Great job on this new saber, guys!

"How we doin'?"
"Same as always."
"That bad, huh?"
-----------------------------
Saber Wish List:
Raven in DVA
Dark Shock in ?
Azure/Dark Mantis (?)
Flamberge (?)
Menace SE in GB (?)

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2015, 05:11:28 AM »

There has been an awakening  Smiley

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2015, 05:23:00 AM »

Yeah I'm sold for sure. Going all out on mine, well, just standard Obsidian set up but that's all I'm saying for now. ;o Now we need a font made to match the saber as well. Finally some Episode 7 cross guard saber love. Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2015, 05:38:08 AM »

OMG... I think that my heart skipped a few beats!  What color of blade is this and do you think that these are 6" or 8" blades in the video.  I like the look of it without the short blades on.  More flame like with the LED shining through.  Wonder if can be ordered with pointed tip on blades.   Do we know when the pre-order deadline is.  Haven't checked the US site yet.  Shocked  Grin
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 05:47:00 AM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

aray887
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -42

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2015, 06:39:12 AM »

Job well done Ultrasabers. This thing looks amazing! And you guys got it designed and in preproduction in no time flat! Just goes to show why Ultrasabers are THE #1 sabersmiths in the business.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 06:42:36 AM by aray887 » Logged

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2015, 07:02:31 AM »

Exciting stuff US!  Not my cup of tea per say but no denying it looks amazing.  I can't imagine how many custom variations this could turn into depending on the end users plans.  Great work guys!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 701

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2015, 07:02:46 AM »

Just a heads up.  Flamberge was just the name given to the prototype.  It doesn't mean that the name will stick for the official release.  Also doesn't mean it will change for the official release.  But just wanted to be clear that Flamberge was just the codename given during production and prototyping.  Sometimes we keep those code names and sometimes we change them for release.  Only time will tell...  Smiley

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Darshad
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 18

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2015, 07:06:10 AM »

I was waiting for that Maul prototype to be released to get my next sith saber but this, is just pure awesome. Even looks like the hilt from the trailer for the most part. Consider me stoked and waiting to pre-order.

My Sabers:
Nickel-Plated Guardian in SY
Archon 2.1 in AB
Belicose in AS
Dominix LE v3 in GB
Aeon V3 in BR
Dark Initiate v3 in SRD
Initiate LE v2 in DVA
Dark Prophecy v3 w/Obsidian in FO

Darshad
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 18

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2015, 07:12:16 AM »

As far as names go...... How about "The Stephen Colbert"

My Sabers:
Nickel-Plated Guardian in SY
Archon 2.1 in AB
Belicose in AS
Dominix LE v3 in GB
Aeon V3 in BR
Dark Initiate v3 in SRD
Initiate LE v2 in DVA
Dark Prophecy v3 w/Obsidian in FO

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2015, 08:11:14 AM »

^^^Lol. Can't wait to see other new sabers later in the year. Now we also need a new Jedi counter part saber as well

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Kal-El_Kenobi1138
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 26

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2015, 10:31:37 AM »

So I'm trying to pre-order this now and I'm trying to apply the free grab bag offer and it doesn't seem to be working. Any help is appreciated.

Owned:
Flamberge- Obsidian, AS
Prophecy V3- AS(Green disc combo)

Wanted:
Guardian- Obsidian, GB

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2015, 10:35:03 AM »

Think the free Grab Bag is over now unless another one is up. Usually you gotta enter the coupon code in the coupon box before placing final order. Should be on there

Kal-El_Kenobi1138
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 26

« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2015, 10:39:35 AM »

I've done that and it says it ends on the 25th so I should be good, but once again, not seeing a change in price

Owned:
Flamberge- Obsidian, AS
Prophecy V3- AS(Green disc combo)

Wanted:
Guardian- Obsidian, GB

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 21   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: