Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Spring Raffle 2015 Winners  (Read 64394 times)
Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #90 on: April 16, 2015, 08:47:10 AM »

Mine contains my reaper, menace emitter, guardian pommel, and my third place prize. Weighs in at 5 pounds.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

MikaelPfeffer
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 12

Balance in all things, including points!

« Reply #91 on: April 16, 2015, 12:03:25 PM »

Ok... Decision was reached ( with much input from my wife) regarding what sabers to make my Grand Prize Staff....

Dark Arbiter - Dark Violet Amethyst w/ silver FOC - UEHG 32" - covertec wheel added
Dark Arbiter - Dark Violet Amethyst w/ Bane's Heart FOC - UEHG 32" - covertec wheel added

I'll start saving for the Manticore emitters to customize them for my next order..... Covertec wheels for when seperate (wife really liked the idea of different FOC) and removed when a staff......

Should ship with my wife's Crimson Scorpion for arrival next Tuesday.....

Thanks again to US, for their products, their raffles, and especially, the helpful service! (No matter how many dumb questions you ask.... thanks Emory!)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2774

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #92 on: April 16, 2015, 12:09:18 PM »

Ok... Decision was reached ( with much input from my wife) regarding what sabers to make my Grand Prize Staff....

Dark Arbiter - Dark Violet Amethyst w/ silver FOC - UEHG 32" - covertec wheel added
Dark Arbiter - Dark Violet Amethyst w/ Bane's Heart FOC - UEHG 32" - covertec wheel added

I'll start saving for the Manticore emitters to customize them for my next order..... Covertec wheels for when seperate (wife really liked the idea of different FOC) and removed when a staff......
Thanks again to US, for their products, their raffles, and especially, the helpful service! (No matter how many dumb questions you ask.... thanks Emory!)

You lucky turd. I am so jealous. Superb taste though, I have wanted one let alone to be able to staff a Dark Arbiter for some time now, but other shiny things keep distracting me. Roll Eyes

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Kaza yuri
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -39

Shikin Haramitu Daikomyo

« Reply #93 on: April 16, 2015, 12:34:17 PM »

Congratulations to all the winners! I am bummed i did not win in vegas so I could not participate this time around! Next time for sure! I am already saving!

Learning how to love is the goal and the purpose of spiritual life
Not learning to develop psychic powers, to bow, do yoga, chant, or even meditate
But learning how to love. Love is the truth. Love is the light
Wish List - Crimson Scorpion, 2 Dark Arbiters with Menace Emitters, Dark Prophecy
Owned - 19 Sabers and counting, to many to list . . .

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #94 on: April 16, 2015, 12:41:40 PM »

Dark Arbiters in DVA will be sensational..... Great choice Mr & Mrs Grey Jedi  Smiley (2 points coming ur way)

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #95 on: April 16, 2015, 02:05:47 PM »

Very nice, Mikael. Dark Arbiters - Arbiters in general - are uncommon hilts, but I think those will look very cool Smiley

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #96 on: April 16, 2015, 02:40:40 PM »

Different FoC for each Arbiter is a great idea, kinda gives each one it's own flavour.  Like James said it's a unique choice to most and will be an amazing Grand Prize.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #97 on: April 16, 2015, 04:02:34 PM »

Very nice, Mikael. Dark Arbiters - Arbiters in general - are uncommon hilts, but I think those will look very cool Smiley

Pretty savvy choice - the Dark Arbiter breaks down to 4(!!) MHS compatible components, so it's highly customizable!!

Cool choice.  I can't say I would have thought of that - I just would have locked on to a Menace staff without thinking about that stuff.

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #98 on: April 16, 2015, 04:29:17 PM »

My package arrived! My order was an all silver Sentinel, and my prize is a very cool plain Aeon v2 in red.

I'll have to get a v2 coupler to pair up my prize with my very first Ultrasaber an orange/red staff should look amazing! I've been thinking for a while of getting another Aeon, maybe an RGB one, so it's an excellent prize for me - and incentive to keep buying! Cheesy

Delighted with my prize, will definitely be sharing pics tonight. Thanks to Emory and co!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Lord Canterbury
Knight Commander

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #99 on: April 16, 2015, 04:54:04 PM »

My package arrived! My order was an all silver Sentinel, and my prize is a very cool plain Aeon v2 in red.

I'll have to get a v2 coupler to pair up my prize with my very first Ultrasaber an orange/red staff should look amazing! I've been thinking for a while of getting another Aeon, maybe an RGB one, so it's an excellent prize for me - and incentive to keep buying! Cheesy

Delighted with my prize, will definitely be sharing pics tonight. Thanks to Emory and co!

Nice!  Glad to hear you got something you really like! 

I just got an e-mail from Fed-Ex confirming my delivery is tomorrow.  Requires an indirect signature so I have to make sure I print & sign the form today to stick on the door - just in case.

That would the be the worst feeling tomorrow; missing the doorbell for some reason and FedEx driving away with my Sabers!!!

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

cptdwr
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #100 on: April 16, 2015, 06:52:49 PM »

Woo Hoo !!!! 2nd place win !!!! Dominix LE4  Thank you Ultrasabers

cptdwr
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #101 on: April 16, 2015, 07:10:02 PM »

http://s1382.photobucket.com/user/davidraines3/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-04/FAE52C0C-FFDA-4E6B-BA39-A1992CCF5B3A_zpschonfxqw.jpg.html

Lord Canterbury
Knight Commander

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #102 on: April 16, 2015, 07:41:21 PM »

Wow - that's a great looking prize! I love the v4 Aeon & Dominix!

You should post that picture (along with your Entry purchase) over in the Winner's Gallery; most members will be looking for these over there . . .

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=23711.0

Thanks!   Smiley

Krodah
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #103 on: April 16, 2015, 07:49:09 PM »

My order arrived 30 mins ago.

I have my Fiery Orange Scorpion with sound and my 2nd Prize a Guardian Blue Archon with sound!

The Scorpion is massive and will take some getting used to inorder to properly handle, the Archon feels super natural to handle.

Will be posting pics in the coming days.   Grin

Sifu John
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 35

« Reply #104 on: April 16, 2015, 08:05:25 PM »

Hey James,
I love the Aeon/Dominix lines.
I have an RGB Dominix and even though it cant hold sound, it is one of my favorites.
The kids love it too, they are always playing with it :-)
Sifu John

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: