Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 213 214 [215]   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game  (Read 526945 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3210 on: February 28, 2017, 04:42:11 PM »

Do you ever watch Top Gear? (uk version). Did you see what happened when they were in left racing part of the country?
You mean the only version worth watching? Yes. Almost religiously. I think so. Are you referring to the episode where Hammond was asked to do something at some NASCAR event, and no one knew who he was?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #3211 on: February 28, 2017, 04:47:18 PM »

You mean the only version worth watching? Yes. Almost religiously. I think so. Are you referring to the episode where Hammond was asked to do something at some NASCAR event, and no one knew who he was?
No. the episode when they were driving through NASCAR territory with stuff written on the sides of their cars (mainly about how bad NASCAR is). They had to stop at a petrol station to wash it off as things were getting hairy (cans and bottles being thrown at them) and then they were essentially chased out of town (by the Kletus brothers! lol)

Pages: 1 ... 213 214 [215]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: