Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 236 237 [238] 239 240 ... 323   Go Down
Author Topic: Your Saber Pictures  (Read 872142 times)
N9neRhymes
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #3555 on: January 11, 2020, 12:07:59 AM »

I just got my very first saber!! An azure savior in SRD. I also ordered a black grand master pommel to use instead of the savior pommel, because i was worried about balance and length, since i'm short and got a 32" blade, but now i'm actually considering using the savior pommel after all. It does fit very well.

I was worried it'd be too big or that the short blade would look weird on the hilt but i'm SO SO SO happy with it!!

I also ordered with a couple of friends, one of which ordered the Dominix V5 in VA, one a dark War Glaive in SY, one a Grand Master in AS and one a Dominix LE V5 (don't know which colour) (I don't have any pictures of the last three, unfortunately)

Dominix V5 in VA:

And these are the free initiate, the grab bag and the mystery box we got for free:

Sorry for the pic spam xD but i'm soooooo happy and excited!!

I absolutely love the blade plug that comes with this saber!

Zwetschge14
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3556 on: January 11, 2020, 12:31:36 AM »

Me toooo!!  I must’ve annoyed my boyfriend, who ordered it, to death with my constant reminders that he not forget to ask for the plug in the notes 😂

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3557 on: January 11, 2020, 01:32:11 AM »

Beautiful sabers!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #3558 on: January 11, 2020, 01:53:34 AM »

Also your Toothless hoodie goes perfect with that saber color as well Tongue I really need me a full Dorinian saber at some point but which version Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

EccOMyth
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #3559 on: January 12, 2020, 03:27:01 AM »

Got some new wall mounts for my Sabers. Happy with how they turned out. Can't wait to get my 3rd (possibly 4th along with it) saber next month. will have to order some more mounts.

"Well, I assure you, I see more grey than dark or light. I'm just a stubborn old man, tired of the foolishness of others."
―Jolee Bindo, to Revan, in the Shadowlands of Kashyyyk

*Sentinel v4 LE Windowed Stunt w/Orange Blade
*Fulcrum AV Emerald v3 w/Sound
*Aeon V5 LE w/Premium Sound and SRD
*Initiate v4 ~2020 Winter Raffle 2nd Place Prize Upgraded to Diamond

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #3560 on: January 12, 2020, 09:57:30 AM »

Got some new wall mounts for my Sabers. Happy with how they turned out. Can't wait to get my 3rd (possibly 4th along with it) saber next month. will have to order some more mounts.

Nice wallmounts! Looks great. Did you offset them a bit so the sabers hang straight? Or do the lean a bot towards the point?
That's the problem I have with my wallmount  Grin

I just got my very first saber!! An azure savior in SRD. I also ordered a black grand master pommel to use instead of the savior pommel, because i was worried about balance and length, since i'm short and got a 32" blade, but now i'm actually considering using the savior pommel after all. It does fit very well.
I was worried it'd be too big or that the short blade would look weird on the hilt but i'm SO SO SO happy with it!!
I also ordered with a couple of friends, one of which ordered the Dominix V5 in VA, one a dark War Glaive in SY, one a Grand Master in AS and one a Dominix LE V5 (don't know which colour) (I don't have any pictures of the last three, unfortunately)

Dominix V5 in VA:

And these are the free initiate, the grab bag and the mystery box we got for free:

Sorry for the pic spam xD but i'm soooooo happy and excited!!

Nice grabs you got there and that Saviour looks like a beast! Beautiful saber! How does it wield?

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

EccOMyth
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #3561 on: January 12, 2020, 01:21:00 PM »

Nice wallmounts! Looks great. Did you offset them a bit so the sabers hang straight? Or do the lean a bot towards the point?
That's the problem I have with my wallmount  Grin

Nope, they come designed with that in mind. One side cut out is slightly larger and deeper then the other. Used a laser level to put them up and the sabers sit nice and level on them. If you look up "YYST Light Saber Wall Mount" on Amazon they will come up.

"Well, I assure you, I see more grey than dark or light. I'm just a stubborn old man, tired of the foolishness of others."

Zwetschge14
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #3562 on: January 12, 2020, 08:43:52 PM »

Nice grabs you got there and that Saviour looks like a beast! Beautiful saber! How does it wield?

It wields amazingly well! With my 32" blade, the balance point sits on the lower end of the emitter, which means its very very close to where I usually hold it, which makes wielding it a real joy!! The only thing I need to work on is that i occasionally (lightly) hit my own forearm with the pommel, due to the length of the hilt  Cheesy

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3563 on: January 12, 2020, 09:34:56 PM »

That Katana tho

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #3564 on: January 13, 2020, 11:34:41 PM »

Hello. I mean no disrespect at all, but I have to ask if you know that the way you are displaying your katana is in direct opposition to known Japanese tradition. The cutting edge or soul of the sword should always be facing up. The hilt should always be on the left to show that as a right hander (there were no left handed samurai, they all learned kenjutsu as right handers, this was the way) it would require grabing and then fliping the sword over to draw it. Im not judging. Its your home and your sword, I just know that my sensei would freak out. Smiley

Either way, is that a Paul Chen/Hanwei practical plus?

EccOMyth
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #3565 on: January 14, 2020, 02:34:43 AM »

Hello. I mean no disrespect at all, but I have to ask if you know that the way you are displaying your katana is in direct opposition to known Japanese tradition. The cutting edge or soul of the sword should always be facing up. The hilt should always be on the left to show that as a right hander (there were no left handed samurai, they all learned kenjutsu as right handers, this was the way) it would require grabing and then fliping the sword over to draw it. Im not judging. Its your home and your sword, I just know that my sensei would freak out. Smiley

LOL, thought someone might say something. I do that as a reminder to myself that i need to get my kit and whetstones out and clean/sharpen the blade. Project for my days off coming up. It'll be back to proper resting form when it's nice cleaned up. Yes it is a Hanwei Practical Plus from about 12 years ago.

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #3566 on: January 14, 2020, 03:04:39 AM »

LOL, thought someone might say something. I do that as a reminder to myself that i need to get my kit and whetstones out and clean/sharpen the blade. Project for my days off coming up. It'll be back to proper resting form when it's nice cleaned up. Yes it is a Hanwei Practical Plus from about 12 years ago.
Ah. I used to have a Practical Plus myself. Great sword.
Do you practice tameshigiri?

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #3567 on: January 14, 2020, 02:02:20 PM »

You're right, I have been taught that as well. Didn't stick to my brain as much as the practical reason. I was taught that you should also display it with the cutting edge upward because of the saving of your scabberd. With the edge facing down, gravity might help it cut into your scabbard and then slowly damage and break your scabbard over time.

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

Willfd101
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -20

« Reply #3568 on: January 15, 2020, 10:23:05 PM »

My first attempt at customizing a saber.

Dark side points plz

Tazflyr
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 142

« Reply #3569 on: January 15, 2020, 10:45:35 PM »

Nicely done! I especially like (but cringed, I admit!) the gash in the top part of the emitter! How long did it take ya?

Aeon LE v4, Guardian Blue (Mystery Box)
Dark Sentinel v5 (Emerald)
The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD
Dark Apprentice LEv4, Red

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

Pages: 1 ... 236 237 [238] 239 240 ... 323   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: