Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 47   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Second Spring Raffle ends 04/29/2016  (Read 171393 times)
Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2016, 03:33:00 AM »

I hereby declare that Prowl will win one of the first prize sabers.  And it shall be a Monarch.  Bwahahahahahahahaha.

For those that feel they never win anything, you have a chance of winning if you enter.  You have no chance of winning if you don't.  I deliberately skipped the guaranteed free Initiate to take a chance at winning something in the raffle.  But I'll tell you, honestly, part of the fun is in the antici......pation.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

BurceChuat
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 196

From my point of view, I have the high ground!

« Reply #61 on: April 12, 2016, 03:34:36 AM »

I hereby declare that Prowl will win one of the first prize sabers.  And it shall be a Monarch.  Bwahahahahahahahaha.

For those that feel they never win anything, you have a chance of winning if you enter.  You have no chance of winning if you don't.  I deliberately skipped the guaranteed free Initiate to take a chance at winning something in the raffle.  But I'll tell you, honestly, part of the fun is in the antici......pation.

"Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's gonna die."

Owned: Sentinel LE, TRI GB, V4 sound

Siblings':
Standard Issue, AS
Dark Apprentice, HP

Wishlist: Catalyst, Guardian, Manticore, Prophecy V3

Attack97
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #62 on: April 12, 2016, 03:49:17 AM »

For those of us out of country, would it be correct to assume that all prices are in USD? Also, is shipping included in the 250 rule, or does the item itself have to be 250 or more?

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #63 on: April 12, 2016, 03:54:42 AM »

I've also got to say its really FUN seeing others win too . . . . We all imagine "what if I won the Emerald prize" and let our minds daydream that amazing possibility . . . . Seeing others win something , especially people here on Saberforum who we consider a friend, is really fun . . . . I was honestly over the moon for Haz when he was a lucky Emerald winner last year . . . . I know how much he appreciated his luck and how thankful he was . . . . and his story of waking his wife up to tell her the news was gold . . . . I know Emory says he wished he could give everyone a winning entry, but he does the next best thing by giving away sooo many sabers in these raffles . . . .

May the Force be with EVERYONE who enters . . . . looking forward to as many forum members as possible sharing their winnings (photos are always appreciated) and sharing the FUN . . . . Woo Hoo . . . .  Grin

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

BurceChuat
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 196

From my point of view, I have the high ground!

« Reply #64 on: April 12, 2016, 04:44:32 AM »

For those of us out of country, would it be correct to assume that all prices are in USD? Also, is shipping included in the 250 rule, or does the item itself have to be 250 or more?

Yes, the prices are in USD. No, shipping isn't included, unfortunately - the price has to be over $250 after discounts are applied, and before shipping is added.

"Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's gonna die."

Owned: Sentinel LE, TRI GB, V4 sound

Siblings':
Standard Issue, AS
Dark Apprentice, HP

Wishlist: Catalyst, Guardian, Manticore, Prophecy V3

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #65 on: April 12, 2016, 04:57:48 AM »

Ooh, my interest in the Catalyst has been growing over the past few days. If you get one, please do a review on it!

I most certainly will!  I review all of my sabers.  Still waiting for the first raffle sabers to come in, my Dark Prophecy, and Archon are on back order.

lol, it's been a looooong time since I had a first place prize, and I've never won the Emerald or Grand prizes, maybe one day though! I was extremely happy to see Haz, and Molina win them in the big raffle last summer!

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #66 on: April 12, 2016, 06:21:39 AM »

Thanks guys it was a blessing to be drawn and awarded such a prize ... and sharing it with friends here is truly icing on the cake.  

US raffles have been a highlight in this hobby since I've started this journey some years ago ... I'm on a knifes edge in joining this one as well.  

95 prizes is epic, GOOD LUCK TO ALL! Cool
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 06:25:18 AM by hazard502 » Logged

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

azn86.jedi
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 32

The struggle betwix light and darkness never ends

« Reply #67 on: April 12, 2016, 10:33:48 AM »

Alrighty...my wallet (and my mum) will kill me for this...

Ordering another Dominix LE v4 in BR to match the grab bag that I got as part of the initiate giveaway...also ordering my sister a VA Dark Initate v4...

thrown in a coupler, couple more blades.....aaaand just nice, $250 =D

Gotta wait until my next paycheck comes in before I place more orders =P

Good luck to everyone!

Ultrasabers-
Guardian GB^|Consular FO|Archon v2.1 CG|Manticore CE VA|Bellicose BR|>Emerald+Obs v4
Sentinel V4 FO|Dominix LE V4 BR Staff|Dark Initiate V4 BR|2x Dark Sentinel LE V4 CG|Dark Liberator AB|Aeon V4 BR|Std Issue BS BR|>stunt
Co-Founder: Southern Rogues Saber TCC Website: https://www.facebook.com/SothernRoguesTCC/

JediApprenticeChris37
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 140

Light side points PLEASE and stop with dark points

« Reply #68 on: April 12, 2016, 10:46:34 AM »

I've also got to say its really FUN seeing others win too . . . . We all imagine "what if I won the Emerald prize" and let our minds daydream that amazing possibility . . . . Seeing others win something , especially people here on Saberforum who we consider a friend, is really fun . . . . I was honestly over the moon for Haz when he was a lucky Emerald winner last year . . . . I know how much he appreciated his luck and how thankful he was . . . . and his story of waking his wife up to tell her the news was gold . . . . I know Emory says he wished he could give everyone a winning entry, but he does the next best thing by giving away sooo many sabers in these raffles . . . .

May the Force be with EVERYONE who enters . . . . looking forward to as many forum members as possible sharing their winnings (photos are always appreciated) and sharing the FUN . . . . Woo Hoo . . . .  Grin

I 100% agree with you JediXIX

sabers I own:
Prophecy v3  <---Guardian Blue w/V4 sound
Bellicose <--- Sentinel Yellow V3 sound
Dark Menace <---Guardian Blue  V4 sound
Manticore CE <---Emerald Driver and V4 sound
Consular <--- Adegan silver with Quick disconnects
Electrum Wind <---DVA with V4 sound

wishlist: Dark Prophecy V3

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #69 on: April 12, 2016, 01:21:51 PM »

Still waiting for the first raffle sabers to come in, my Dark Prophecy, and Archon are on back order.

We're brothers in arms on this!
My consular is currently on back order so my saber and prize are still on the waiting list.

I'm still anxious to see what we both get.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

PapaBliss
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 14

I am a guardian of balance

« Reply #70 on: April 12, 2016, 02:41:58 PM »

Same here. Waiting on manticore to be back in stock.

Saber owned:
Graflex SE w/ Emerald RGBW and Obsidian v4 - DUKE Blue / Silver
Manticore w/ Emerald RGBW and Obsidian v4 - DVA / Silver
Apprentice w/ Obsidian v4 - CG / Silver

Darth Weinstein
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -124

It's more fun on the dark side!

« Reply #71 on: April 12, 2016, 07:05:00 PM »

I skipped the Initiate promo for the same reason. Win or lose, a raffle is fun. This will be only my second one, but I'll have thrills sharing the anticipation with my fellow forum members and get the saber I ordered to boot!

My sabers: Dominix LE V4 BR, Manticore CE Nickel Plated VA, Grab Bag Aeon V3 CG, Bellicose SRD, Grab Bag Dark Apprentice LE V4 GB, Dark Liberator V3 DVA, Bane BH, Raffle Third Prize Dark Initiate V4 GB.

The only Jewish Sith Lord in the galaxy. I'm as ruthless as the next guy, but I feel guilty about it.

JediApprenticeChris37
Knight Commander

« Reply #72 on: April 12, 2016, 07:05:44 PM »

We're brothers in arms on this!
My consular is currently on back order so my saber and prize are still on the waiting list.

I'm still anxious to see what we both get.

I was told the other day that consular hilt be in stock third week of April

sabers I own:

marina_bonomi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 152

Light side points, please

« Reply #73 on: April 12, 2016, 07:29:35 PM »

I'll pass this one (I've discovered, much to my dismay, that I'm a lousy loser) and wait, with crossed fingers, for a May the 4th promotion.

Best of luck to all entrants, enjoy!

My arsenal:

Dark Arbiter Obsidian V4 / Emerald
Stealth Dominix V4 in Arctic Blue

JediApprenticeChris37
Knight Commander

« Reply #74 on: April 12, 2016, 07:35:04 PM »

I'll pass this one (I've discovered, much to my dismay, that I'm a lousy loser) and wait, with crossed fingers, for a May the 4th promotion.

Best of luck to all entrants, enjoy!

Don't give up

sabers I own:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 47   Go Up
Send this topic | Print