Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 47   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Second Spring Raffle ends 04/29/2016  (Read 173001 times)
hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #300 on: April 20, 2016, 05:18:12 AM »

Well, since I'm waiting until I get paid on the 29th to enter a second time, that would work out well.

Grin

oooooh . . . second breakfast, nice one shade Smiley

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #301 on: April 20, 2016, 05:41:33 AM »

I'm thnking of enter the Raffle again with Archkon V3.1 in Guardian blue

My Archon V3.1 entry from the first raffle came in today, it's pretty awesome.  I do wish you could get it in a MG blade because the added weight of the HG blade makes the saber much harder for me to spin and I wish I had thought to ask them to cut the blade down a couple extra inches.  Nonetheless, I am very pleased with the saber, the Tri-Green makes up for the light only have the thin area to get through in the thin neck so the blade is still really bright.

They seem to be using new AV switches too, the one on my new Archon is slightly different from the AV switches on my other sabers.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #302 on: April 20, 2016, 06:00:05 AM »

My Archon V3.1 entry from the first raffle came in today, it's pretty awesome.  I do wish you could get it in a MG blade because the added weight of the HG blade makes the saber much harder for me to spin and I wish I had thought to ask them to cut the blade down a couple extra inches.  Nonetheless, I am very pleased with the saber, the Tri-Green makes up for the light only have the thin area to get through in the thin neck so the blade is still really bright.

They seem to be using new AV switches too, the one on my new Archon is slightly different from the AV switches on my other sabers.
New switches??!!

Curious...

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

BurceChuat
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 196

From my point of view, I have the high ground!

« Reply #303 on: April 20, 2016, 06:01:05 AM »

New switches??!!

Curious...

Agreed. Pics, if you will, Prowl!

"Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's gonna die."

Owned: Sentinel LE, TRI GB, V4 sound

Siblings':
Standard Issue, AS
Dark Apprentice, HP

Wishlist: Catalyst, Guardian, Manticore, Prophecy V3

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #304 on: April 20, 2016, 06:16:20 AM »

Agreed. Pics, if you will, Prowl!

Sure thing

The biggest difference to me is that the actual button doesn't have the point/dot in the middle and it's much more reflective.  You can see part of the camera reflected in the actual button on the second pic.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 06:23:09 AM by Prowl 1701 » Logged

BurceChuat
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 196

From my point of view, I have the high ground!

« Reply #305 on: April 20, 2016, 06:23:20 AM »

Sure thing

The biggest difference to me is that the actual button doesn't have the point/dot in the middle and it's much more reflective.

Thanks for that, it seems as though my Sentinel came with a newer AV switch, then. I quite like it.

"Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's gonna die."

Owned: Sentinel LE, TRI GB, V4 sound

Siblings':
Standard Issue, AS
Dark Apprentice, HP

Wishlist: Catalyst, Guardian, Manticore, Prophecy V3

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #306 on: April 20, 2016, 06:31:45 AM »

I ordered a black AV switch on the Proph.

I wonder if they're different. Smiley

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

countbasel
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #307 on: April 20, 2016, 01:35:13 PM »

Ooh, this might be a good time to make a purchase.  Just wondering what the odds of winning are in this raffle.  Can someone tell us how many orders were placed in the last raffle?  Thanks!!!

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #308 on: April 20, 2016, 01:51:03 PM »

Ooh, this might be a good time to make a purchase.  Just wondering what the odds of winning are in this raffle.  Can someone tell us how many orders were placed in the last raffle?  Thanks!!!

Only Ultrasabers knows for sure.  We can offer a good, educated guess for how many orders they had, in total, during that time frame, but can't tell how many orders qualified as entries.

countbasel
Force Sensitive

« Reply #309 on: April 20, 2016, 02:33:29 PM »

Only Ultrasabers knows for sure.  We can offer a good, educated guess for how many orders they had, in total, during that time frame, but can't tell how many orders qualified as entries.

Yeah, that's what I figured.  I would be handy to know this information.  I don't see any limits on entries so, while 95 prizes sounds great, if US gets 2000 orders the odds of winning go down vs say 200 orders where you have essentially a 50/50 chance of winning.  For myself at least I would like to know my odds before I jump on an order just to make the raffle deadline.   Grin

Darth Nelo Angelo
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -83

« Reply #310 on: April 20, 2016, 03:23:02 PM »

Yeah, that's what I figured.  I would be handy to know this information.  I don't see any limits on entries so, while 95 prizes sounds great, if US gets 2000 orders the odds of winning go down vs say 200 orders where you have essentially a 50/50 chance of winning.  For myself at least I would like to know my odds before I jump on an order just to make the raffle deadline.   Grin

well, for the last raffle, the difference between the lowest winning order number and the highest winning order number is around 3400 ish? Of course, not all of the ones in between might have qualified for the raffle, but it highlight's that a lot of people must have entered..

" The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural.”

countbasel
Force Sensitive

« Reply #311 on: April 20, 2016, 04:01:34 PM »

well, for the last raffle, the difference between the lowest winning order number and the highest winning order number is around 3400 ish? Of course, not all of the ones in between might have qualified for the raffle, but it highlight's that a lot of people must have entered..

Cool, thanks.  So using that data we have about a 1 in 35 odds of winning a saber or about 2.7%.  Not sure if that's enough to move me to make a early order, but who knows the temptation may take over, lol. 

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #312 on: April 20, 2016, 06:49:58 PM »

Don't concern your time with odds, we'll never know enough for guessing. Enter to have some fun and take a chance, that's what it's about Smiley   Remember, either way you'd be getting a nice lightsaber that you paid for and the bonus is that you could win something.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Darth Nelo Angelo
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -83

« Reply #313 on: April 20, 2016, 06:52:59 PM »

Don't concern your time with odds, we'll never know enough for guessing. Enter to have some fun and take a chance, that's what it's about Smiley

Agreed.. You will still get a cool saber at the end of the day..

" The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural.”

JediApprenticeChris37
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 140

Light side points PLEASE and stop with dark points

« Reply #314 on: April 20, 2016, 07:14:53 PM »

Agreed.. You will still get a cool saber at the end of the day..

I agree with you Darth Nelo

sabers I own:
Prophecy v3  <---Guardian Blue w/V4 sound
Bellicose <--- Sentinel Yellow V3 sound
Dark Menace <---Guardian Blue  V4 sound
Manticore CE <---Emerald Driver and V4 sound
Consular <--- Adegan silver with Quick disconnects
Electrum Wind <---DVA with V4 sound

wishlist: Dark Prophecy V3

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 47   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: