Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 47   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Second Spring Raffle ends 04/29/2016  (Read 171391 times)
Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #375 on: April 22, 2016, 11:51:11 PM »

Was +1 in force alignment a week ago now I'm -4....goooood let the hate flow through you. I was gonna get an Archon but was hesitant due to potentially dueling with it. It's a beautiful saber, has anyone dueled pretty hard with the latest Archon?

I couldn't duel with mine well, you have to get a heavy grade blade on it and the blade is pretty long since it only goes an inch or two into the emitter.  Granted, I am a smaller guy at 5'6 and really thin.  I find my V2.1 much better for dueling, I like my V3.1 as a showpiece.

Darth Weinstein
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -124

It's more fun on the dark side!

« Reply #376 on: April 22, 2016, 11:57:36 PM »

thought I be generous and buy me a nice bday present lol.

I admire your generosity. Everyone deserves a nice birthday present.

My sabers: Dominix LE V4 BR, Manticore CE Nickel Plated VA, Grab Bag Aeon V3 CG, Bellicose SRD, Grab Bag Dark Apprentice LE V4 GB, Dark Liberator V3 DVA, Bane BH, Raffle Third Prize Dark Initiate V4 GB.

The only Jewish Sith Lord in the galaxy. I'm as ruthless as the next guy, but I feel guilty about it.

JediApprenticeChris37
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 140

Light side points PLEASE and stop with dark points

« Reply #377 on: April 23, 2016, 12:09:28 AM »

now I think I'm going make second entry in the raffle with Apperentice LE V4

sabers I own:
Prophecy v3  <---Guardian Blue w/V4 sound
Bellicose <--- Sentinel Yellow V3 sound
Dark Menace <---Guardian Blue  V4 sound
Manticore CE <---Emerald Driver and V4 sound
Consular <--- Adegan silver with Quick disconnects
Electrum Wind <---DVA with V4 sound

wishlist: Dark Prophecy V3

Darth Weinstein
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -124

It's more fun on the dark side!

« Reply #378 on: April 23, 2016, 02:08:29 AM »

Good choice Chris. Best of luck in the raffle!

My sabers: Dominix LE V4 BR, Manticore CE Nickel Plated VA, Grab Bag Aeon V3 CG, Bellicose SRD, Grab Bag Dark Apprentice LE V4 GB, Dark Liberator V3 DVA, Bane BH, Raffle Third Prize Dark Initiate V4 GB.

The only Jewish Sith Lord in the galaxy. I'm as ruthless as the next guy, but I feel guilty about it.

JediApprenticeChris37
Knight Commander

« Reply #379 on: April 23, 2016, 02:19:31 AM »

Good choice Chris. Best of luck in the raffle!

thank you

sabers I own:

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #380 on: April 23, 2016, 02:22:21 AM »

Are you kiddin' me? 

I was just looking at those...lol

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

JediApprenticeChris37
Knight Commander

« Reply #381 on: April 23, 2016, 02:26:03 AM »

Are you kiddin' me? 

I was just looking at those...lol

I'm not kidding you lol

sabers I own:

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #382 on: April 23, 2016, 02:28:07 AM »

I'm not kidding you lol
Those look fun to hold. Smiley

Interested to see what options you get.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #383 on: April 23, 2016, 04:08:49 AM »

Those look fun to hold. Smiley

Interested to see what options you get.

I'm fond of it's big brother, the Dark Sentinel.  I have two of those, very comfortable to hold.

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #384 on: April 23, 2016, 04:22:33 AM »

When I first started looking at Ultrasabers' product lineup, I didn't think I'd like any of the "lower" sabers...say, anything before the Prophecies, if you were to look through the list of sabers in the store.

But, I wanted to use an inexpensive hilt to test out the waters of a non-standard color (EG, in this case, and I'd planned to do similarly for other colors), so I bought a Dark Apprentice V4 LE, and I love the hilt.  Very comfortable, and aesthetically nicer than I'd thought, at first glance.  Now I have an Obsidian 4 sound equipped Sentinel, and want to get some more of both types of hilt.

BurceChuat
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 196

From my point of view, I have the high ground!

« Reply #385 on: April 23, 2016, 04:33:48 AM »

I can vouch for the Apprentice as well. I love its design (especially the LE version), its choke is great, and it's a good length.

"Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's gonna die."

Owned: Sentinel LE, TRI GB, V4 sound

Siblings':
Standard Issue, AS
Dark Apprentice, HP

Wishlist: Catalyst, Guardian, Manticore, Prophecy V3

ExoticKazama
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 20

I'm probably being sarcastic

« Reply #386 on: April 23, 2016, 04:51:25 AM »

I think I'm gonna enter twice. I just want the Bellicose, but there ain't none. >:u

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #387 on: April 23, 2016, 05:35:23 AM »

I was gonna get an Archon but was hesitant due to potentially dueling with it. It's a beautiful saber, has anyone dueled pretty hard with the latest Archon?

US says that the V3.1 is good for light-medium dueling, for heavy dueling you should go with the V2.1 - which is also a magnificent saber I must say Smiley

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #388 on: April 23, 2016, 05:38:15 AM »

I think I'm gonna enter twice. I just want the Bellicose, but there ain't none. >:u
The Prophecies are OOS too - ordered one anyway.  Roll Eyes

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #389 on: April 23, 2016, 07:32:49 AM »

I'm fond of it's big brother, the Dark Sentinel.  I have two of those, very comfortable to hold.

When I first started looking at Ultrasabers' product lineup, I didn't think I'd like any of the "lower" sabers...say, anything before the Prophecies, if you were to look through the list of sabers in the store.

But, I wanted to use an inexpensive hilt to test out the waters of a non-standard color (EG, in this case, and I'd planned to do similarly for other colors), so I bought a Dark Apprentice V4 LE, and I love the hilt.  Very comfortable, and aesthetically nicer than I'd thought, at first glance.  Now I have an Obsidian 4 sound equipped Sentinel, and want to get some more of both types of hilt.

JAC I've got to agree with Prowl & Slim (Oohh, finally scratched that itch  Wink) . . . The Apprentice is really nice, although for me I need a bigger pommel on the Initiate / Apprentice hilts . . . and Dauntless Seven's recent example of the LE with the Shock LE pommel looks stunning . . . That'd be a great choice . . . What colour blade you think ? . . . I say go with SITH RED

BUT . . . . you would really really love a Sentinel . . . . I know you would . . . .  Grin

(sorry Shade, I just had to do it . . . . been wanting to call you Slim for-e-v-e-r . . . . This one's for you  Wink)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJO5HU_7_1w" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJO5HU_7_1w</a>

My entry will be a Bane (assuming they don't sell out in the meantime!) but I'm waiting until the end of the week to order so I don't blow all of my savings in quite so short a period of time...

(I mean, sure, I could just not spend the money, but why else have I been saving up for the last eight months?)

Good stuff James . . . . we can be the "Bane Brothers" this raffle . . . . . I've just placed my raffle entry order . . . . . WOO HOO, here we go again  Grin Grin

I've ordered a Bane with Obsidian LITE, Tri-FO LED (quick disconnects because its going to another hilt and I'll be putting a Guardian Blue into the Bane), black / blue illuminated av switch . . . I'll also swap the emitter screw with a blue one when it comes in . . . VERY EXCITED . . . . WOO HOO

Best of LUCK for everyone who's entered . . . . wishing we can all win prizes . . . .  Smiley

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 47   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: