Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 47   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Second Spring Raffle ends 04/29/2016  (Read 172968 times)
Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #465 on: April 25, 2016, 09:09:20 PM »

Four days to go!  Grin

JediApprenticeChris37
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 140

Light side points PLEASE and stop with dark points

« Reply #466 on: April 25, 2016, 09:09:37 PM »

I was only kidding Chris. Smiley

I share your sentiment.  Good luck to all. Smiley

I know you were kidding

sabers I own:
Prophecy v3  <---Guardian Blue w/V4 sound
Bellicose <--- Sentinel Yellow V3 sound
Dark Menace <---Guardian Blue  V4 sound
Manticore CE <---Emerald Driver and V4 sound
Consular <--- Adegan silver with Quick disconnects
Electrum Wind <---DVA with V4 sound

wishlist: Dark Prophecy V3

Darth Small
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -68

« Reply #467 on: April 25, 2016, 09:44:07 PM »

I can't help but wonder what the prize count will be. The guys at US are awesome and usually always have more prizes than originally stated.

Ultrasabers:
Emerald Shock LE (Purple)
Emerald Consular (Green)
Arbiter raffle prize (Green)
Menace double bladed (Red)
Emerald Graflex SE (Blue)
Bane (Red)
Stunt Aeon V4 raffle prize (green)
Savior (Blue)
Chosen One (Red)

Force FX:
Obi-Wan Kenobi (ROTS)
Luke Skywalker (ANH)
Darth Vader (ANH)
Mace Windu (ROTS)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (TPM)
Kit Fisto (AOTC)
Kylo Ren (TFA)

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #468 on: April 25, 2016, 09:53:26 PM »

Which one did you order?

LOL  Sorry forgot to mention!

Dominix V4 LE, SRD, silver FoC, 32" mid-grade blade, obsidian Lite, Renegade small pommel, covertec. 
I had a very long debate between SRD, AS (to filter to SY) and AB.  I finally settled on SRD, I like the color combination with this hilt and I can match it with my Emerald Aeon for staff work.  I generally use the Aeon for single-hilt dueling and cosplay, and it spends most of its time in SY, so this is a "counter-point" to the reverse-LE hilt.

I am really hoping this is the one, as this will probably be my last raffle. I have no need for more hilts and so no reason to buy more.  Hoping for something nice to cap off the experience.  :-)  But even if nothing comes, I love these things and I will eventually be back.  There will be grandchildren one day to purchase for, after all!  :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Darth Weinstein
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -124

It's more fun on the dark side!

« Reply #469 on: April 25, 2016, 10:01:15 PM »

LOL  Sorry forgot to mention!

Dominix V4 LE, SRD, silver FoC, 32" mid-grade blade, obsidian Lite, Renegade small pommel, covertec. 
I had a very long debate between SRD, AS (to filter to SY) and AB.  I finally settled on SRD, I like the color combination with this hilt and I can match it with my Emerald Aeon for staff work.  I generally use the Aeon for single-hilt dueling and cosplay, and it spends most of its time in SY, so this is a "counter-point" to the reverse-LE hilt.

I am really hoping this is the one, as this will probably be my last raffle. I have no need for more hilts and so no reason to buy more.  Hoping for something nice to cap off the experience.  :-)  But even if nothing comes, I love these things and I will eventually be back.  There will be grandchildren one day to purchase for, after all!  :-)

Very nice! Good luck in the raffle. I look forward to dueling with my future grandchildren too. Surely I can turn one of them to the Dark Side.

My sabers: Dominix LE V4 BR, Manticore CE Nickel Plated VA, Grab Bag Aeon V3 CG, Bellicose SRD, Grab Bag Dark Apprentice LE V4 GB, Dark Liberator V3 DVA, Bane BH, Raffle Third Prize Dark Initiate V4 GB.

The only Jewish Sith Lord in the galaxy. I'm as ruthless as the next guy, but I feel guilty about it.

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #470 on: April 25, 2016, 10:12:56 PM »

LOL  Thanks!

I have had some good times with my daughters (and bruises, too) already.  My older daughter has an Initiate V3 and a Liberator V3 both in Violet Amethyst.  She uses the Initiate as a shoto and duels two-handed.  My younger daughter has an Aeon V2 LE in GB and a dark initiate V3 also in GB.  She is mainly a single-blade dueler right now but her older sister has been training her to begin using the shoto techniques she has learned.

My own hilt of choice is an Aeon V4 "reverse" LE with an Archon classic pommel in SY. (usually)  I will also have (after this order comes) a Dominix V4 LE in SRD.  I have had other blades in the past, Guardian, Domimix V3, Dark Initiate V4 to name a few, but I tend to shed the ones I don't grab down and use.  I use the Aeon.  I will use the Dominix and I have a vented coupler to make them into a staff, which I will also use.

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

JediApprenticeChris37
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 140

Light side points PLEASE and stop with dark points

« Reply #471 on: April 25, 2016, 10:36:23 PM »

there is not much difference between  Manticore and manticore CE other than the anodized black

sabers I own:
Prophecy v3  <---Guardian Blue w/V4 sound
Bellicose <--- Sentinel Yellow V3 sound
Dark Menace <---Guardian Blue  V4 sound
Manticore CE <---Emerald Driver and V4 sound
Consular <--- Adegan silver with Quick disconnects
Electrum Wind <---DVA with V4 sound

wishlist: Dark Prophecy V3

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #472 on: April 26, 2016, 01:34:21 AM »

Karmack those are tough words to hear ... I read into this as you're a minimalist in this case and if a hilt doesn't serve a purpose it has no home with you. Not that you don't like to collect things though.

There are some I default to for fighting, and others that serve the same function but are almost small treasures. I go almost a year between purchases so it feels pretty fresh each time I buy a new one. Each hilt has it's own story and I take on a different persona with them.

Sorry for the rant, realizing you're turning a new corner with this hobby are heavy words so it just got me thinking Smiley. MTFBWY and best of luck in this one!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Morgoth136
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -44

« Reply #473 on: April 26, 2016, 03:29:44 AM »

man this raffle is crazy! i just placed my order and i was wondering if there is supposed to be an acknowledgment of the raffle entry in the receipt? i didnt see anything

"The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. "

check out my lightsaber dueling group, the scions of the balance
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvTovNQK2fuAfSE6J46K0rg

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #474 on: April 26, 2016, 04:39:57 AM »

Oh, good.  Now I hate you.  I hope a Sith Lord makes you cry.

Tongue

Wink

hehe . . . .  Tongue

(don't know if I can promise it'll never happen again . . . .  Wink)

Lord Rapine comes along, and takes away all Jed's cookies and bacon. Tongue Smiley

and yes, I probably deserve that, hehe . . . . .

(points for the friendly banter, lol . . . .  Cheesy)

Okay, I'm in the raffle and the Bane society. I just ordered  a Bane in Bane's Heart, silver FoC, Obsidian V4, Green illuminated black AV switch, midgrade blade. Good luck to all! These raffles are fun!

Very cool . . . . I'm very excited for mine arriving, and it'll be great seeing all these new Bane pics . . .

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #475 on: April 26, 2016, 04:49:42 AM »

man this raffle is crazy! i just placed my order and i was wondering if there is supposed to be an acknowledgment of the raffle entry in the receipt? i didnt see anything

It'll have your name in the comments and -1 cent from your raffle code to confirm

ExoticKazama
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 20

I'm probably being sarcastic

« Reply #476 on: April 26, 2016, 05:30:14 AM »

Can't wait for payday so I can order a Bellicose. I don't even care if it's backordered, I'll wait.

I know I shouldn't, but I'm still very tempted to enter this raffle... SO MANY PRIZES

Since the Consular CE shroud still isn't listed, there is no use ordering one before it's back in stock. Aside from that I am still hoping a new hilt is announced before the end, but I'm also considering joining the "Bane Brothers" club this raffle  Wink  or picking up a Raven to add to my TFU collection  Grin

What all do you have so far?

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #477 on: April 26, 2016, 05:38:26 AM »

Very cool . . . . I'm very excited for mine arriving, and it'll be great seeing all these new Bane pics . . .

I agree, quality Bane pics and content is longggg overdue on the forums . . . excited for these to start hitting some homes.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #478 on: April 26, 2016, 05:57:35 AM »

I agree, quality Bane pics and content is longggg overdue on the forums . . . excited for these to start hitting some homes.

Yes . . . . I remember when I first joined the forum the Bane had been out of stock for a year or more, and I was all set to order one when it came back before TFA but I missed that boat, had other (Graflex & Shock) plans, lol . . . . From what I've seen the Bane is long, but not too heavy, and I'm really looking forward to swapping out some LED modules to see it in different colours too, but really excited about GB . . . .

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #479 on: April 26, 2016, 06:28:17 AM »

I'm sure James will fix that when his comes in.  His reviews are a piece of art, elegant and detailed.

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 47   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: