Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 669407 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #1830 on: February 28, 2017, 07:04:39 AM »

I just switched guilds.

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #1831 on: February 28, 2017, 07:07:48 AM »

Hey DC, new vid from SmithieD which gives a 3star vs 7star Nihilus comparison.  Video may be relevant to your interests (and others too).  Some good info on Nihilus' abilities too (eg, drain abilty is avoided by foresight etc)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4HolTq_z5w

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #1832 on: February 28, 2017, 07:24:13 AM »

I'll definitely watch that tomorrow. Right now I'm going to bed.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #1833 on: February 28, 2017, 03:20:02 PM »

So now that I'm finished ST Han who next in Arena Shipments? I'm thinking of starting a droid squad and going with IG-88 first so he can join in the heists.

I'd go IG-88 first (and I did  Tongue )

So I checked Chopper's abilities...... wtf?!
We have tank class characters in the game without taunt, and now we have a non-tank character with taunt.  What is going on  Roll Eyes

Yes, IG-88 is a definite must for droid squad and heists.  

Apparently chopper will be a tank then.  I'm still miffed that they chose to go with Rebels before completing the need for other characters.

Of course now the question is, how many Rebels characters will they bring in?  Ezra and Kanan and Ezra are probably a given since they will have synergy.  Hera probably, and she'll probably be a pilot.  So, who else then?  They could bring both Sabine and Zeb, but then who gets snubbed out of the best group synergy?  Maybe since Chopper doesn't seem to have any synergy with Hera she could be the odd one out and maybe Zeb and Sabine will have synergy.  If they add the Ghost I'm sure it will require Hera and 2 others.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1834 on: February 28, 2017, 06:47:43 PM »

Grrrrrrr.....    Anybody else not able to get in?

I am getting a very long loading screen saying "checking for updates" and then it comes and tells me there's an issue with my connection.  I have tried on 2 different devices on 3 different WiFi sources as well as my 4G signal.

I have a feeling the game patch they put out broke or changed something they didn't intend to and now they're trying to hotfix and broke something else more serious.  It's been going on since before the noon recharge.  I am gonna be suuuuuuper pissed if I don't get my mid day energy in the next hour since it means missing out on regular energy and Cantina energy.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #1835 on: February 28, 2017, 06:50:37 PM »

The forum says "Server Status: Down", so those who tried to log in aren't able to. Those who were logged in when that happened aren't affected.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/69086/current-server-status

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #1836 on: February 28, 2017, 07:23:10 PM »

Unable to log in down here either.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1837 on: February 28, 2017, 08:08:37 PM »

sadflkjasdfl;kjadfsglk;jasdgaslk

*rabbleRabbleRABBLE*  *rabbleRabbleRABBLE*

Grrrrr....  stupid freaking devs.  Why do you mess with $%*^ when it's near energy time?  It's just so damn dumb.  They always do this in the middle of the day and mess up the mid day energy and then they say "we're sorry" but they don't give anybody energy to make up for what was lost.  PICK A DIFFERENT TIME YOU IDIOTS!  You have 6 hours between mid day and evening.  Or maybe use the 6 hours before the mid day.  There are so many other times that things could be done rather than starting like 1 hour before there's a timed thing going on in the game.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #1838 on: February 28, 2017, 08:19:41 PM »

It's even worse for me - I'll probably miss the first part of the guild activity "GW nodes" and the Rancor Raid, being several hours in front (it's 9:17 PM here in Germany). Not to mention the two energy shipments at 6:00 PM and 9:00 PM...

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #1839 on: February 28, 2017, 08:23:23 PM »

sadflkjasdfl;kjadfsglk;jasdgaslk

*rabbleRabbleRABBLE*  *rabbleRabbleRABBLE*

Grrrrr....  stupid freaking devs.  Why do you mess with $%*^ when it's near energy time?  It's just so damn dumb.  They always do this in the middle of the day and mess up the mid day energy and then they say "we're sorry" but they don't give anybody energy to make up for what was lost.  PICK A DIFFERENT TIME YOU IDIOTS!  You have 6 hours between mid day and evening.  Or maybe use the 6 hours before the mid day.  There are so many other times that things could be done rather than starting like 1 hour before there's a timed thing going on in the game.

Ummm . . . actually, historically when it happens this badly, we get showered with good Gear & Crystals as a mea culpa.

The last time they screwed it up this bad, I got 300 Crystals and tons of Raid Gear.

I'll take that over lost Energy any day.

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #1840 on: February 28, 2017, 08:35:25 PM »

Ummm . . . actually, historically when it happens this badly, we get showered with good Gear & Crystals as a mea culpa.

The last time they screwed it up this bad, I got 300 Crystals and tons of Raid Gear.

I'll take that over lost Energy any day.

I'll gladly take crilystals, credits and full Mk 5 droid callers and/or stun cuffs.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #1841 on: February 28, 2017, 09:35:35 PM »

I'm good down here in Oz, only missed out on a shipment pre-refresh.  'Twas still a tad irksome though  Wink

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1842 on: February 28, 2017, 10:45:03 PM »

Yes, we always get reparations, but still they could do it at a better time.  Even when we don't miss energy we still get apology goodies.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #1843 on: February 28, 2017, 11:06:03 PM »

aaaaand there's the reparations now.  500 crystals and an omega piece.

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #1844 on: February 28, 2017, 11:06:26 PM »

Woo hoo!  500 Free Crystals!   Grin

I'll take it . . .

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: