Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 167 168 [169] 170 171 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 668892 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #2520 on: April 27, 2017, 09:20:10 PM »

Yes that would. Thanks calon I owe you one. I have an ally who has a zeta gear 11 maul but he switched his darkside leader to dooku. Unfortunately, dooku just doesn't have the dps to cut it. Sure his stuns are nice but I have EP and my own dooku. I was getting limited cause currently my best dark side team is Nihilus(L), Vader, Sid, EP, and Dooku and while they are good, I'm being limited when I can't use my own dooku. I do see why you use maul though. As soon as I get my zeta mats I'm going full swing on maul. Luckily he doesn't have a painful gearing process. Thanks again.

No problem. I sim 99% of my battles so it doesn't matter to me who the lead is. I can change it whenever you like.

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #2521 on: April 27, 2017, 09:32:52 PM »

No problem. I sim 99% of my battles so it doesn't matter to me who the lead is. I can change it whenever you like.
Thanks Calon. I owe you a favor and a point.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2522 on: April 27, 2017, 10:26:51 PM »

That's news to me too.  Very interesting.  I should start setting random leaders for my teams just for lols  Cheesy

Only 2.5mil per heist, but better than nothing.  I've pulled some great mods recently, what I really need now is gear.  I've had the worst luck with raid pay-outs for the last couple of weeks, so I haven't been able to advance my top toons worth a banther's poodoo  Undecided

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2523 on: April 28, 2017, 03:48:12 AM »

Oh. My. Goodness.

Those are easily the best rewards I've received in a long time. Possibly best ever.  I was curious as to whether finishing in the top 3 gave an extra Gear reward. Now that I know it does I will try my best to score up there.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #2524 on: April 28, 2017, 01:20:27 PM »

Oh. My. Goodness.

Those are easily the best rewards I've received in a long time. Possibly best ever.  I was curious as to whether finishing in the top 3 gave an extra Gear reward. Now that I know it does I will try my best to score up there.

Lol, I could have told you that top 3 was a good place to be for the extra gear.   Tongue   Best chance to get a fully crafted piece too.

Course seeing that just makes me mad at myself because I spaced out our Rancor last night and I got zero.  Ugh....

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2525 on: April 28, 2017, 02:10:47 PM »

Lol, I could have told you that top 3 was a good place to be for the extra gear.   Tongue   Best chance to get a fully crafted piece too.

Course seeing that just makes me mad at myself because I spaced out our Rancor last night and I got zero.  Ugh....

For the shards too. I had never scored in the top 10 before, but we just implemented some new rules and I get 3rd. I hope but don't expect to keep that up.

----

I should have some good news later today.

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2526 on: April 28, 2017, 04:14:04 PM »

For the shards too. I had never scored in the top 10 before, but we just implemented some new rules and I get 3rd. I hope but don't expect to keep that up.

----

I should have some good news later today.

That's pretty cool. Best I've ever gotten was f full furnace and a full stun cuff at once.

----

What is this good news you speak of? Level 83/4/5?

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2527 on: April 28, 2017, 04:38:10 PM »

That's pretty cool. Best I've ever gotten was f full furnace and a full stun cuff at once.

----

What is this good news you speak of? Level 83/4/5?

I've gotten a full furnace but that's my only full piece so far.

----

Krace, I actually did it. Don't ask me how many energy refreshes it took, I lost count. I made level 83.

Grey Owl, the good news is for you. With that, Maul is now my second Gear 11 toon. Woohoo! Have fun with him, I hope he helps. I can't wait to wreck them Jedi with him in tonight's event.

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2528 on: April 28, 2017, 04:48:27 PM »

----

Krace, I actually did it. Don't ask me how many energy refreshes it took, I lost count. I made level 83.

Grey Owl, the good news is for you. With that, Maul is now my second Gear 11 toon. Woohoo! Have fun with him, I hope he helps. I can't wait to wreck them Jedi with him in tonight's event.
I was acually able to 3* it last night. It's fun to see maul kill the whole other side of the screen.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2529 on: April 28, 2017, 04:57:58 PM »

I was acually able to 3* it last night. It's fun to see maul kill the whole other side of the screen.

Great! His special against Jedi with offense up is one of my favourite things in the game.

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2530 on: April 28, 2017, 05:13:01 PM »

Great! His special against Jedi with offense up is one of my favourite things in the game.
Yeah it was pretty cool. He cleard the first two rounds by himself and did most of round three.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2531 on: April 28, 2017, 06:18:08 PM »

Yeah it was pretty cool. He cleard the first two rounds by himself and did most of round three.

Mine did?!? Shocked Shocked Shocked   And at Gear X? Wow. I'm guessing you used a Nihilus lead then?

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #2532 on: April 28, 2017, 07:21:19 PM »

----

Congrats on making 83.  That's a LOT of energy refreshes. 

This event is a pretty nice one though, at least the first time rewards are.  Pretty big chunks of ship credits and other things.  I'm hoping to get some more clone shards and gear this time around.  Don't need any more shards for Ahsoka or JC or their ships.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2533 on: April 28, 2017, 07:37:33 PM »

This event is a pretty nice one though, at least the first time rewards are.  Pretty big chunks of ship credits and other things.  I'm hoping to get some more clone shards and gear this time around.  Don't need any more shards for Ahsoka or JC or their ships.
Yep nice shard shop stuff. I am mostly looking forward to rex shards. I've almost got him to gear 11 and 6* so the stun cuff parts would be awesome for maul.

Calon, yes your maul. It helped getting 30k per basic attack against jedi. I was also using sid as leader for a damage boost.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2534 on: April 28, 2017, 09:19:51 PM »

Thanks. I also had to refresh the fleet store for the final gear piece. If you see any crystals around I'll take 'em. Roll Eyes

Calon, yes your maul. It helped getting 30k per basic attack against jedi. I was also using sid as leader for a damage boost.

30K what the heck? I haven't gotten nearly that close using him. Sad   Current basic attack damage record is 22-24K for me using Maul.

Pages: 1 ... 167 168 [169] 170 171 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: