Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 180 181 [182] 183 184 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 669250 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #2715 on: May 20, 2017, 04:50:16 AM »

Zylo looks like so much fun. The choice between him and Sidious for my second zeta will be incredibly hard to make.

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2716 on: May 20, 2017, 12:01:15 PM »

Thanks Grey Owl, entertaining to watch.  Unfortunately none of those videos address my question: "What does Kylo/Zylo go with in arena?" Only answer from one of those vids is "in any team," which while accurate, isn't helpful.  I mean, he goes with First Order, but that's not an option for me.

I've been pondering trying a stunlock team for arena, seeing as it's one of my go-to teams in GW.  Thing is you don't see stunlock teams, which makes me assume they are way too counter-able.  People's thoughts?

For example:
EP (L), Vader/Boba, Kylo, RG, Daka/Dooku

edit:  or EP(L) Vader, Boba, Kylo, RG?

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2717 on: May 20, 2017, 03:20:18 PM »

He really does go with anything. I've seen him under Zader, Zaul, even with Rebels.

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #2718 on: May 20, 2017, 04:55:29 PM »

I've been pondering trying a stunlock team for arena, seeing as it's one of my go-to teams in GW.  Thing is you don't see stunlock teams, which makes me assume they are way too counter-able.  People's thoughts?

For example:
EP (L), Vader/Boba, Kylo, RG, Daka/Dooku

edit:  or EP(L) Vader, Boba, Kylo, RG?
Kylo works with anyone right now. The reason why is because the best arena leader, and I can confirm this, is rex right now. Rex can bring any 5 characters together. My arena team is Rex(L), QGJ, Vader, Fives, EP. Rex only has synergy with fives but since I powered up rex I can defeat anyone. Well unless I'm fighting kylo. If my kylo was at least gear 9 he would be on my arena team. He only has synergy with first order so yeah, um, let's not go there. Essential he fits in in any team because he's just so powerful. Everyone at the top 50 in my shard has Zylo in zaul, rex, wedge, nihilus and GK leads. He takes any team up a level.

Stun lock teams used to be meat in the early days when the max level was 60. THE team was Dooku(L), RG, Daka, Eeth Koth, and I believe Ventress. Those teams can do offense but not defense. If your looking for a good arena team I'd recommend this one. Rex(L), Chirrut, R2, Darth Nihilus, B2.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2719 on: May 20, 2017, 08:35:52 PM »

Must be really nice for Gear 9 to be Arena viable. For me you need your whole team 10+ or else you'll drop. This is only at rank 70-120.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2720 on: May 20, 2017, 10:40:54 PM »

Fulcrum Ahsoka looks absolutely nuts. So excited for this character! This is a great video by my favourite youtuber if you want to learn more:

<a href="http://youtube.com/watch?v=qRvKde9VsqM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtube.com/watch?v=qRvKde9VsqM</a>

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2721 on: May 21, 2017, 07:17:45 AM »

Yeah Calon, it is nice.

Thanks man, appreciate the extra info and suggestions.  It's a pity I don't have a Rex  Roll Eyes
There's just so many toons I want to work on.  Had to give up on my plans to go for 7-star Yoda this time around.  I just don't have the time and resources to level the Jedi to complete it, while also needing to gear and mod everything else too.  Oh well  #FirstWorldProblems  Tongue

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #2722 on: May 21, 2017, 03:09:28 PM »

Fulcrum Ahsoka looks absolutely nuts. So excited for this character! This is a great video by my favourite youtuber if you want to learn more:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qRvKde9VsqM

Gah!  That is nuts.  Kinda put off by the fact that she isn't Jedi, since she's already going to suffer against plenty enemies that have advantage over Rebel, but I guess it is what it is.  She will definitely be on my "must get" list when she drops.  I wish EA would release more on what it will take to get her.  I have a feeling the "event series" coming on the 25th might be her release.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2723 on: May 21, 2017, 09:09:51 PM »

Yeah Calon, it is nice.

Shut up. Tongue

Gah!  That is nuts.  Kinda put off by the fact that she isn't Jedi, since she's already going to suffer against plenty enemies that have advantage over Rebel, but I guess it is what it is.  She will definitely be on my "must get" list when she drops.  I wish EA would release more on what it will take to get her.  I have a feeling the "event series" coming on the 25th might be her release.

Works for me and my total lack of Jedi. . .

Whereas my Rebels are decent. I think I'll make some changes to it. Currently Wiggs, Lando, Ackbar, ST Han. Thinking Wiggs, Lando, Ahsoka, and either Chirrut or R2.

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2724 on: May 22, 2017, 02:00:04 AM »

UPDATE: I just sent in a support ticket for my android to iPad account transfer. Will let you all know how it goes.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2725 on: May 22, 2017, 04:12:02 PM »

So, I'm now pouring my resources into R2.  One of my guild mates pushed over 2 million damage on P2 of the Tank with adding R2 to his droid squad rather than whatever other 5th member he had like B2 or K-2SO. 

I think it's now going to be between him and Kylo for Zeta.  Just need to verify if we have enough Zeta Kylos first.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2726 on: May 22, 2017, 04:36:00 PM »

UPDATE: I just sent in a support ticket for my android to iPad account transfer. Will let you all know how it goes.

Ok so I got a reply email that it can't be done and following dev instructions I replied back proving that it can be done. I put in there that I would like to purchase some packs on friday and if they won't do it then I will never ever buy anything from them. That should convince them.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2727 on: May 22, 2017, 05:44:14 PM »

Here's an interesting new combo that seems pretty potent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT2G0gdH2cc

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2728 on: May 22, 2017, 09:59:50 PM »

That sucks Grey Owl.  Good luck!

Finished fleet pvp last night ranked 5th;  Best I've cashed in at yet!  Still had a round left after cash-in, so beat and took rank 4 before going to bed  Cheesy

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2729 on: May 23, 2017, 04:20:05 AM »

85!!!

Pages: 1 ... 180 181 [182] 183 184 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: