Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 250 251 [252] 253 254 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 668959 times)
Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #3765 on: February 01, 2018, 12:10:09 AM »

Got 3rd place again in HAAT and got the gear I needed to get Poe to G11.  Just one more raid and my GK will be 6*.

Also upgraded a couple other things and now my GP is 2.7 mil.   Grin

Grats Krace you crazy OP b@stard   Grin

I'm sitting on 20zeta shards which I was originally planning to give to Raid Han, but I'm currently holding off until I find out what's happening with the Sith for February.  I may want it for a Palpie zeta instead or something  Kiss

Also, in case y'all don't know, the login reward toon for February is Sith Assassin

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #3766 on: February 01, 2018, 12:58:33 AM »

Grats Krace you crazy OP b@stard   Grin

I'm sitting on 20zeta shards which I was originally planning to give to Raid Han, but I'm currently holding off until I find out what's happening with the Sith for February.  I may want it for a Palpie zeta instead or something  Kiss

Also, in case y'all don't know, the login reward toon for February is Sith Assassin

Thanks.   Cool

Raid Han is a really solid choice for a Zeta.  We shall see about this top to bottom rework of Vader as well as this new Zeta for EP.  New Sith has been confirmed as NOT Revan, looks like maybe Dark Anakin.  Possibly need Jedi or Separatists to get him.  Thankfully I'm definitely set on Jedi and fairly set on Separatists.

Also, THANK GOD.  Finally a character of the month that I need some shards for.  Been working on Assassin in Guild shop since he's down the list a bit for Cantina energy expenditure.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #3767 on: February 01, 2018, 01:20:17 AM »

Thanks.   Cool

Raid Han is a really solid choice for a Zeta.  We shall see about this top to bottom rework of Vader as well as this new Zeta for EP.  New Sith has been confirmed as NOT Revan, looks like maybe Dark Anakin.  Possibly need Jedi or Separatists to get him.  Thankfully I'm definitely set on Jedi and fairly set on Separatists.

Also, THANK GOD.  Finally a character of the month that I need some shards for.  Been working on Assassin in Guild shop since he's down the list a bit for Cantina energy expenditure.

Yeah I've seen the same rumours from Youtubers about Dark side Anakin.  Vader rework though?  Is there an official announcement I haven't seen?  Link?

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3768 on: February 01, 2018, 01:53:23 AM »

Yeah I've seen the same rumours from Youtubers about Dark side Anakin.  Vader rework though?  Is there an official announcement I haven't seen?  Link?

A guild mate found and shared this.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3769 on: February 01, 2018, 02:11:25 AM »

So we are finally getting a Padme and a Jango Fett. Two characters I was wondering why weren't in the game yet. And Snoke will hopefully be good.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #3770 on: February 01, 2018, 03:47:17 AM »

Um, wow  Shocked Shocked

I'll be curious to see if any of that's legit.

Wow, that's a lot of stuff.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3771 on: February 01, 2018, 04:08:58 AM »

Um, wow  Shocked Shocked

I'll be curious to see if any of that's legit.

Wow, that's a lot of stuff.

Yeah, we shall see how much of it is legit.  It certainly is a lot though. 

For the most part though, I'm pretty excited because I am prepared for nearly all of it.

Only thing I'm missing is 7* GK and I'm at 79/85, and in the coming HAAT raids I'll be pushing top slots so it should go fast enough.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #3772 on: February 01, 2018, 04:10:30 AM »

Yeah, we shall see how much of it is legit.  It certainly is a lot though. 

For the most part though, I'm pretty excited because I am prepared for nearly all of it.

Only thing I'm missing is 7* GK and I'm at 79/85, and in the coming HAAT raids I'll be pushing top slots so it should go fast enough.

Yeah I'm sitting at 80/100 for GK.  I'm short for Bounty Hunters with 3 x 7* and 2 x 5* so time to start spending shop currency to up Greedo and Cad.  The rest I think I'm okay on *crossed fingers*

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3773 on: February 01, 2018, 04:32:48 AM »

Yeah I'm sitting at 80/100 for GK.  I'm short for Bounty Hunters with 3 x 7* and 2 x 5* so time to start spending shop currency to up Greedo and Cad.  The rest I think I'm okay on *crossed fingers*

I assume you have Boba and IG-88 finished, and I'm guessing Dengar is the 3rd?  Lucky for you Greedo and Cad are easy to farm. 

I've started working on Zam because she is pretty awesome with Boba lead and Greedo in the party with all the detonators.  It's like instant turn meter for her for each one she pops with a party full of Scoundrels.

It's good this event is forcing you to work on BH anyway.  You need them for DS TB.  Just hope Jango ends up being some kind of support.  BH missions with no support characters SUUUUUUCK.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #3774 on: February 01, 2018, 04:41:55 AM »

I assume you have Boba and IG-88 finished, and I'm guessing Dengar is the 3rd?  Lucky for you Greedo and Cad are easy to farm. 

I've started working on Zam because she is pretty awesome with Boba lead and Greedo in the party with all the detonators.  It's like instant turn meter for her for each one she pops with a party full of Scoundrels.

It's good this event is forcing you to work on BH anyway.  You need them for DS TB.  Just hope Jango ends up being some kind of support.  BH missions with no support characters SUUUUUUCK.

Nope, my third IS Zam  Cool
I hate the idea of needing to farm a team of 7* BH in order to get...... another BH  Undecided  But yes, a support BH would be nice, or even a BH tank?  A BH tank like Holdo who taunts and heals and clears debuffs?

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3775 on: February 01, 2018, 04:48:25 AM »

Nope, my third IS Zam  Cool
I hate the idea of needing to farm a team of 7* BH in order to get...... another BH  Undecided  But yes, a support BH would be nice, or even a BH tank?  A BH tank like Holdo who taunts and heals and clears debuffs?

Ah, very nice.  

I'm not sure who else you'd use to farm a BH.  Jedi? Separatists?  Anyway, you'll be glad when you have a full team of them.  Yeah, if Jango was like Holdo that would be pretty sweet.

EDIT:  So, just used the last of my energy for the night for my HM farms and finished URoRRuR'R'R.  He was the last toon I was farming from HM battles.  Now all that's left for those is the Falcon, Reaper, and Kylo's shuttle.  Kinda weird to have almost everything farmed out.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3776 on: February 01, 2018, 06:54:36 AM »

I haven't done anything more than just unlocked Holdo and Rose. Are they worth me working on yet?

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3777 on: February 01, 2018, 05:30:27 PM »

No more new chars, please -.- It's so annoying right now...every few weeks new events, chars, and all have prerequisites that are more than awful -.-

They should rather try to add more ship shards to shops...getting the Reaper, Kylo's shuttle and the Falcon from battles only and all others also from shops (I don't mean Shipments that only provides them for crystals - I talk about Guild, Cantina, or Arena store) is not very consequent regarding char and ship shard appearances throughout the shops.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3778 on: February 01, 2018, 09:13:25 PM »

I haven't done anything more than just unlocked Holdo and Rose. Are they worth me working on yet?

Holdo was not hard to get to G8.  Rose isn't that hard either, but I was more focused on Holdo.  She will be more valuable as things go on, but as of yet you can't upgrade either past 3*.

No more new chars, please -.- It's so annoying right now...every few weeks new events, chars, and all have prerequisites that are more than awful -.-

They should rather try to add more ship shards to shops...getting the Reaper, Kylo's shuttle and the Falcon from battles only and all others also from shops (I don't mean Shipments that only provides them for crystals - I talk about Guild, Cantina, or Arena store) is not very consequent regarding char and ship shard appearances throughout the shops.

Expand, update, and upgrade, or die.  Make no mistake that EA and CG wish to continue to prosper with this game and the way to do that is to keep putting out stuff that gets the whales and dolphins to spend money.  It does suck for the rest of us that don't have tons of money, but it keeps the game going. 

For the most part I like the events that allow you to unlock a toon at 5, 6, or 7* as long as you have the requisite team to do it.  This allows people to have a chance at things and sometimes go all the way, or just have to try again next time.  The ones that are 7* only kinda suck cuz it's all or nothing, but even so you can usually get prepared for them in the time it takes for them to come back.  For instance I am working on the Veterans to get Rey.  It seems like several of the next characters will be event unlock and you can get them all the way to 7*.  There have been a few that you should have a full squad of them anyway because they're pretty awesome.

I heard on somebody's video that they are going to try and step back from doing as many toons like NS or Wicket that are either buy shards with crystals or wait forever to farm.  This I like.  They are going to be making the release cycles shorter that once they get off their first rotation of crystal buys and then after that Chromium, then they will be coming to farm sooner. 

The sooner the better too, cuz they've already started throwing Holdo and Rose into TB which is bullcrap.  Our guild was pretty much set on almost any LS toon up to like 7* and now we're back to getting blocked at 5* thanks to a brand new toons.  I feel like unless a toon is available to be farmed other than crystals, it shouldn't be allowed in TB.  On the bright side, at least now Kylo Unmasked and his ship, as well as FOSFTFP and his ship are farmable.

As for ships, I agree they need to add those 3 into the ships shop.  I'm closer to being done on Kylo's shuttle, but Falcon and Reaper are gonna take forever longer.  I'm actually almost done with the ship shop.  Bought all the ships, and just working on toons.  Geo Spy is 95/100, Geo Soldier is 27/100, Zam is 63/85, and Tusken Shaman is 33/85.  Other than that it's Zeta buying.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3779 on: February 01, 2018, 10:06:02 PM »

Yeah, I know, that's how economy works...and that's what upsets me even in RL sometimes Tongue

I agree on TBs, new chars (and ships) shouldn't be added until they're (more or less easily) farmable.

Kylo's Shuttle is at 50/80 right now, and he's the closest to unlocking. All others still need more. Not to mention upgrading the pilots as well...pulling ressources from more important projects like - Veterans and Phoenix Tongue I don't care about Ewoks or Nightsisters right now just to complete their events...

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Pages: 1 ... 250 251 [252] 253 254 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: