Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14   Go Down
Author Topic: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story - Spoilers and Discussion Thread.  (Read 51380 times)
Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #180 on: January 03, 2017, 07:00:59 PM »

I enjoyed certain, individual aspects of it, but on the whole, it wandered around way too much. It felt like they didn't know where they were going with it, and that was complicated by the fact that it was cancelled before they had a chance to wrap it up.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

JediJacob
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 49

« Reply #181 on: January 03, 2017, 07:03:14 PM »

I feel you Logos. TCW was an all over the place mess. It's almost like they aimed to have 2-3 episodes connect to each other, but not to the previous episodes or the upcoming ones, and often not to the greater overall story they were telling. Binge watching it makes it even more apparent.

well that's because he released it in a really crazy order.... starwars.com has an order that throws everything in the order they actually happened (which gets weird cause season 1 episodes lead into the season 3 ones and so on).

for instance the senate building attack by bane...that was like last episode of season 1. The lead-up episode for it? in season 3 when bane kidnaps Threepio and R2. Then the next episode is directly AFTER the senate building attack.

The Force is with me and I am one with the Force

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #182 on: January 03, 2017, 07:09:30 PM »

I loved TCW.
We know. Wink

Also, we're getting off topic. I've moved the TCW Love/Hate topic over to Random SW thoughts

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #183 on: January 03, 2017, 09:01:07 PM »

PS: Has anyone else heard the news that George is slated to direct the sequel?

Well I'd assume that there isn't going to be a sequel since everybody died. Angry Angry

Jyn and Cassian could have made it off the planet.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #184 on: January 03, 2017, 09:07:06 PM »

Well I'd assume that there isn't going to be a sequel since everybody died. Angry Angry

Jyn and Cassian could have made it off the planet.

Yes, but we can imagine a sequel by George about this little ship that escapes in the end with this strange princess!!!!!

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

JediJacob
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 49

« Reply #185 on: January 03, 2017, 09:08:39 PM »

lol i did enjoy that joke article going around for that...Lucas directing sequel for release....in 1977.

The Force is with me and I am one with the Force

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #186 on: January 03, 2017, 09:11:34 PM »

Yes, but we can imagine a sequel by George about this little ship that escapes in the end with this strange princess!!!!!

Yes, Seb! I like it!

Maybe she still has the plans on that disc, and, what do you think, do you think she's the one Bail Organa was talking about when he said he'd trust her with his life? I clearly think so. That can only mean she's on a quest to find the old Jedi ally they were talking about. Which can mean only two options. Yoda and Kenobi!! Oooo...

What if it's Kenobi? What do you think will happen if he and Vader meet up again?

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #187 on: January 03, 2017, 09:15:45 PM »

Yes, Seb! I like it!

Maybe she still has the plans on that disc, and, what do you think, do you think she's the one Bail Organa was talking about when he said he'd trust her with his life? I clearly think so. That can only mean she's on a quest to find the old Jedi ally they were talking about. Which can mean only two options. Yoda and Kenobi!! Oooo...

What if it's Kenobi? What do you think will happen if he and Vader meet up again?

YEEESSSS

And because Kenobi is secretly supervising one of the Vader's twin ... maybe Vader would meet him after meeting Kenoby!!! Wink

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #188 on: January 03, 2017, 09:19:36 PM »

YEEESSSS

And because Kenobi is secretly supervising one of the Vader's twin ... maybe Vader would meet him after meeting Kenoby!!! Wink

Oh my gosh, yes!

Then, if Kenobi should happen to fall, the young boy (I think his name is Luke?) Would have to find Yoda for training and guidance. But you know the Dark Side would pull at him.

Man, there are just so many possibilities here, but the thing is practically writing itself!!  Grin Grin

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #189 on: January 03, 2017, 09:21:42 PM »

Oh my gosh, yes!

Then, if Kenobi should happen to fall, the young boy (I think his name is Luke?) Would have to find Yoda for training and guidance. But you know the Dark Side would pull at him.

Man, there are just so many possibilities here, but the thing is practically writing itself!!  Grin Grin

But then this "Luke" has a friend who is super cool that gets frozen. Shocked

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #190 on: January 03, 2017, 09:22:59 PM »

But then this "Luke has a friend who is super cool that gets frozen. Shocked

Oh my gosh, that is so meta.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #191 on: January 03, 2017, 09:28:52 PM »

I know right? I predict it will change the sci-fi genre forever. Wink

Oh my gosh, that is so meta.
Educate me....WTF does this mean?

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #192 on: January 03, 2017, 09:34:17 PM »

I have to be agree with you Wink

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #193 on: January 03, 2017, 09:54:16 PM »

adjective: meta
(of a creative work) referring to itself or to the conventions of its genre; self-referential.

He's a cool guy that gets frozen, so it's meta.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #194 on: January 03, 2017, 10:10:36 PM »

adjective: meta
(of a creative work) referring to itself or to the conventions of its genre; self-referential.

He's a cool guy that gets frozen, so it's meta.
Gotcha.

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: