Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Author Topic: What are you currently playing?  (Read 16684 times)
lilly23
Candidate

Force Alignment: 0

« on: February 15, 2017, 12:53:36 PM »

What you guys currently playing? I mean browser games because I play them when at work))
I'll start and post the game I mostly play: Godzilla Daikaiju Battle Royale

Darth Xocni
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -48

The Dark Side gives me strength

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 10:14:19 AM »

Before posting you have to post in the Rules topic. Big red letters under the board name. Just to keep everyone on the same page.

MTFBWY

On topic, I am a fan of http://battlemaster.org.

Nwûl tash.
Dzwol shâsotkun.
Shâsotjontû châtsatul nu tyûk.
Tyûkjontû châtsatul nu midwan.
Midwanjontû châtsatul nu asha.
Ashajontû kotswinot itsu nuyak.
Wonoksh Qyâsik nun.

"Failure and disobedience are one and the same... In the Sith tongue both translate as "treason". That is the wisdom of the ancients!"

Initiate LE V2 "Justice" - GB UEMG
Overlord "Ari iv Azinimas" - BR UEHG Obsidian V4

Jagen Moonrider
Knight Aspirant

☆Fade☆To☆Black☆

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2018, 12:23:22 AM »

Hitler simulator 9/11 edition

I need them Dark Points give them to me

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2018, 12:35:44 AM »

Before posting you have to post in the Rules topic. Big red letters under the board name. Just to keep everyone on the same page.

Indeed. Also, this seems like it should be in the video games section, not forum games. Forum games are games played on the forum.

On topic, I've been in a Batman: Arkham series mood lately. I picked up Arkham Knight during a WB weekend sale on Steam for a song, it includes the season pass with all of the DLC. So, I finally played that story all the way through, and completed the game far enough to get the end game video (not the 100% video, but the one for doing enough.) Since I finished that as far as I plan to for now, I decided to have another go at beating Arkham Origins, which is the only game in the series I've not beaten the story on. I was going to play on my XBOX One, but it wanted to download a 19+ GB "update." (that's the size of the whole game, which I have on disc.) So, I'm playing on my XBOX 360 instead. Great games, hours upon hours of fun. I love being Batman. Grin

Jagen Moonrider
Knight Aspirant

☆Fade☆To☆Black☆

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2018, 07:10:48 PM »

ive been playing spider man

I need them Dark Points give them to me

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2018, 08:09:55 PM »

PS4?

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2018, 08:11:06 PM »

Call of Duty Black Ops IV and Assassin's Creed: Odyssey on my XBox One X.  I'm not sure how I feel about Black Ops IV just yet.

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2018, 10:19:06 PM »

I've been playing racing games the past few days. I started with a couple indie games on Steam, one is called Horizon Chase Turbo. It started as a mobile game, but they did a really nice port to PC. It runs great on both Windows and Linux, which is nice so I can play it on my 43" TV via my Steam Machine. Smiley It's a lot like the Top Gear series for the SNES, I love those games. It plays pretty much identical to Top Gear and the graphics are nice 3D models rendered in a cartoony look. I also bought one called Slipstream, which I've had on my Wishlist forever, but it was a bit of a disappointment for me. It's a drifting racing game and, once you master using drifting and slipstreams, it gets really boring (to me.) Too bad, because it's done in beautiful retro '80s arcade style, so I really wanted to like it. And, yesterday, I was playing some of the Gran Turismo games. I was playing Gran Turismo 4 for the PS2, which I just bought (brand new on Amazon for $16 Shocked ) but I found the steering seems to be nerfed in that entry. So, I busted out my old copy of Gran Turismo 2 for the PS1 and started a racing career going in that. Good times.  Cool

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2018, 01:12:31 AM »

I've been playing racing games the past few days. And, yesterday, I was playing some of the Gran Turismo games. I was playing Gran Turismo 4 for the PS2, which I just bought (brand new on Amazon for $16 Shocked ) but I found the steering seems to be nerfed in that entry. So, I busted out my old copy of Gran Turismo 2 for the PS1 and started a racing career going in that. Good times.  Cool

Hi SFD,

A man with gaming taste! I am a big fan of the Gran Turismo series. The last one I got however was the GT5 Signature Edition. Came in an Obsidian Black collector's tin that looks a bit like a Mercedes Benz hood. Also had the keyring, USB stick and 1:48 scale model car.
On the track I gained gold on all licenses and had won all the endurance races. I even did a real-time Le Mans 24 hours race and synchronised it with the real event.

I'll let you return to Tahiti Road!

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2018, 01:28:24 AM »

I never had a PS3, so no GT5 for me. I do have GT3 on the way from Amazon, though. I haven't played that in about 15 years.

Classic GTA anyone?

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2018, 01:42:02 AM »

I never had a PS3, so no GT5 for me. I do have GT3 on the way from Amazon, though. I haven't played that in about 15 years.

I haven't played GT5 for around 3 years as my PS3 decided to start chewing up discs because of the stupid "Vacuum Disc Loading System". It sucked in my copy of Pro Evo Soccer and scratched the disc from edge to edge...total write off.

It shouldn't take long for you to get back in the groove with GT3. Happy racing.

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2018, 01:50:02 AM »

Racing games aren't really that hard to get back into. Once you remember the particular quirks of the steering, you're good to go.

You ever play this one?

Sega GT was supposed to be a rival for the Gran Turismo series, the original game came out for the Dreamcast. Once the Dreamcast went under, they tried again with the XBOX, and this was a pack-in for that console. This game plays a lot like Gran Turismo and is actually pretty fun. I popped it in my XBOX 360 last night and more or less jumped right in with it. I bought an old used Toyota and fixed it up and started smoking other racers in the "beginner" races.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2018, 01:58:59 AM »

Hi SFD,

No I haven't played that game yet, I got sucked into the GT series with having a PS One, Two and Three. I did use to play SEGA Rally quite a bit. I was friends with the owner of my local bar and he had the arcade machine in the pub.  And he also had a large collection of the "play free" tokens to go with it!

I really enjoy these simulation games where you have to upgrade parts etc rather than driving over "power-ups". The second hand car market feature of GT was great too.
And remember slow into the corner, hit the apex...fast out the bend!

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2018, 03:08:15 PM »

LEGO Star Wars TCS and Jedi Academy Jedi Knight. And about 12 others. But mostly those 2. And Red Dead Redemption. And Assassins creed II.
Also Hitman. Oh and Halo 3, 4, and Reach. I guess I'm actually in the middle of Midnight Club LA., Test Drive Unlimited 2, and Grid 2. Well and Dirt 3 and Forza Horizon, and Crysis 1 and 3 (I already played 2). And that's pretty much it. Unless anyone wants to plat some Street Fighter 2, 3, 4 or Street fighter Alpha 1, 2, or 3. But I could also go for some Virtua Fighter 5 or Tekken Tag. That's all though. Oh and Binary Domain and Gears of War 1, 2, 3, and Judgment. So not much really.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2018, 05:00:12 PM »

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, Titan Fall 2, and Star Wars BattleFront 2.  All multiplayer of course

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: