Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Spring Raffle 2017 Winners  (Read 50298 times)
JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 262

Jedi Weapons Master

« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2017, 06:21:55 PM »

No one else is doing this, Ultrasabers is such a cool company that when theres a contest you actually have to scroll through all the winners. Thats crazy! I'm glad to see I wasnt the only one who missed my name on the list the first time, but its just such a big list and such a generous prize! Thanks Ultrasabers!

appreciate the shoutout! congrats to you as well! i'll almost certainly enter the next raffle too, that emerald or grand prize level would be ideal for clearing a lot of my wish list items, and the entries themselves too!

would want to get a mantis most for my prize, mostly because i want to know if holding it would sell me on the saber, because looking at it, i'm not sold if i'm being honest, but of course i'll be more than happy with anything i get, both from my grab bags, and my raffle prize!

Theres another curved saber, the curved Reaper that's currently a con exclusive. I don't go for the Mantis design either  but if you can get to a con, the Reaper is an AMAZING lightsaber and a curved one would be that much cooler.

Arsenal with Obsidian Sound And Silver Flash on Clash:

Kylo Ren Flamberge, Dark War Glaive, Reaper w/ Dornian pommel, Bane, Menace, Vader Prophecy, Darth Sidious Initiate V4
Dorinian, Obi Wan ROTS Archon, Regal Mantis, Spectre, Anakin AOTC Prophecy
Consular, Dark Shock, Yoda Initiate, Luke ROTJ Archon, Kit Fisto Menace
RGB: Bellicose Staff, Raven, Manticore Staff, Emerald Catalyst
Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand

Dongalonga
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #61 on: April 12, 2017, 06:57:25 PM »

Congrats to the winners.

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #62 on: April 12, 2017, 07:21:33 PM »

My order shipped!!!

I think that's a personal record - woot woot!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #63 on: April 12, 2017, 07:39:20 PM »

Wow, that was fast. Good for you, haz! Excellent news for a fine Wednesday afternoon!

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #64 on: April 12, 2017, 08:05:17 PM »

They must be crazy busy replying to a ton of emails. Did you hear back yet and if so, did you get what you wanted on it?

Yep, and then some. I went overboard  Undecided

Got to bed at about 2am and am now up at 6am to get ready to head off to work.

Zombie mode engaged!

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #65 on: April 12, 2017, 08:30:27 PM »

Theres another curved saber, the curved Reaper that's currently a con exclusive. I don't go for the Mantis design either  but if you can get to a con, the Reaper is an AMAZING lightsaber and a curved one would be that much cooler.

Had I won one of the grand prizes, I'd have been asking about getting a curved Reaper, for sure. Awesome design Smiley

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #66 on: April 12, 2017, 09:49:24 PM »

Yep, and then some. I went overboard  Undecided

Got to bed at about 2am and am now up at 6am to get ready to head off to work.

Zombie mode engaged!
Saw that in the other thread and commented - so freaking awesome, dude, that you did that! Way to go for it! I think you deserve another point now  Wink  Grin Smiley

MaskofMany
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -151

All your sabers are belong to us...

« Reply #67 on: April 12, 2017, 09:53:25 PM »

Well, once again I wasn't picked, but that's okay - there will be other Raffles, and US has me by the short & curly's, so I will definitely be entering them, for now me winning in a raffle is an official vendetta. lol

Congrats everyone who won - I'm working and don't have the time right now to read the entire thread, but I've had some discourse with some of you folks who did win, and I can't wait to see the pics you all put up of what you got.

Now I'm just looking forward to getting home and playing around with my Diamond Archon which showed up today, and get to work on making the biggest, most awkward and ridiculous light saber debacle of all time...

Dark Side Points Please Smiley

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #68 on: April 12, 2017, 10:01:26 PM »

Well, once again I wasn't picked, but that's okay - there will be other Raffles, and US has me by the short & curly's, so I will definitely be entering them, for now me winning in a raffle is an official vendetta. lol

Congrats everyone who won - I'm working and don't have the time right now to read the entire thread, but I've had some discourse with some of you folks who did win, and I can't wait to see the pics you all put up of what you got.

Now I'm just looking forward to getting home and playing around with my Diamond Archon which showed up today, and get to work on making the biggest, most awkward and ridiculous light saber debacle of all time...

Mask, I was seriously disappointed not to see your name on the list last night. We were all sure it would happen for you, but like you said so wisely, almost like a Jedi (care to switch sides?), there will be other raffles, a summer raffle coming up soon, and fate will surely favor you soon. Until then let this be your theme, and a point to you for, again, Jedi-like patience (seriously, you belong over here with us, we have pie):

I have this playing in my head right now...MaskofMany's "Raffle Vendetta"

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzVBqBosf5w" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzVBqBosf5w</a>

Grey Jedi Sam Adam
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -44

I am a guardian of balance.

« Reply #69 on: April 12, 2017, 10:41:23 PM »

Congrats to all of you who have won a raffle prize! Much love to Ultrasabers and my saber buddies!
May the force be with all of you and remember....All is as the force wills it.

GREY JEDI SAM ADAM (The strength to remain steadfast against all odds)
SABER COLLECTION: *Aeon Le v4 (CG) *Dominix Le v2 (BR)
*Dark Initiate Le v4 (GB) *Aeon v2 (FO) *Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 (SD) *Flamberge Se (BR) *Initiate v2 (FO) *Dark Initiate v2 (BR) *Aeon Le v5 (VA) *Manticore (CG) *Prophecy v3 (GB) *Initiate v3 (FO)

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #70 on: April 12, 2017, 10:45:53 PM »

Congrats to all of you who have won a raffle prize! Much love to Ultrasabers and my saber buddies!
May the force be with all of you and remember....All is as the force wills it.

The force didn't will me a prize. 😫
Well there's always next time. 👍
Congrats all you winners!

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #71 on: April 12, 2017, 10:55:17 PM »

Saw that in the other thread and commented - so freaking awesome, dude, that you did that! Way to go for it! I think you deserve another point now  Wink  Grin Smiley

Lol what I need is a cooling fan for my wallet  Grin

Because you already won by getting the last four piece! That was what the force willed for you, Sir Smiley

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #72 on: April 12, 2017, 11:36:32 PM »

The Force is strong with you, bro, you built your Last Arbiter with a crystal (looks very cool btw), and I have no doubt your day is coming. Still, I, too, wished your name had been on that list.  Undecided

Lol what I need is a cooling fan for my wallet  Grin
What about this?   Grin

Then there's me...

projectno253
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -88

There is no Peace...only Victory

« Reply #73 on: April 12, 2017, 11:41:27 PM »

Congratulations everyone. Glad to see some familiar faces. Special congratulations to Mace Windu is Best Windu, since I just saw his introduction post a few weeks ago  Grin great start to the hobby

gamemstr
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #74 on: April 12, 2017, 11:51:09 PM »

I have never won anything before!!!! Picked my staff and waiting to hear back! Cant wait!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: