Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: graflex ce nickel finish questions?  (Read 531 times)
crain300
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« on: June 29, 2017, 07:34:40 PM »

i am thinking of getting this saber and would please like hear from owners of ce sabers and the nickel finish on sabers is it easy to care for or do you find it wearing off
all thoughts an great appreciated

projectno253
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -88

There is no Peace...only Victory

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 10:40:36 PM »

i am thinking of getting this saber and would please like hear from owners of ce sabers and the nickel finish on sabers is it easy to care for or do you find it wearing off
all thoughts an great appreciated

The Graflex CE is a great model and the finish is pretty. It stands out from the standard finish. I can't attest to the durability of the finish since I only owned mine pre owned for a short while.

crain300
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2017, 03:14:24 AM »

i really like the look the ce version
will probably get se version i want to use and enjoy and not have worry of finish wearing off or being scratched?
any thought or opinions welcome

projectno253
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -88

There is no Peace...only Victory

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2017, 03:00:49 PM »

i really like the look the ce version
will probably get se version i want to use and enjoy and not have worry of finish wearing off or being scratched?
any thought or opinions welcome

I personally would go to save the money with the SE version. http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=34681.0 Here is my comparison of the CE vs. a Graflex kit. The CE is a bit more goldish in tone even though the Graflex kit and real graflexes are nickel plated as well. Perhaps the SE would be closer to the "correct" color, but you might not be looking for accuracy over personal preference

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: