Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14   Go Down
Author Topic: Christmas Raffle Extravaganza Winners  (Read 69642 times)
rgswff
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #90 on: January 03, 2018, 11:04:11 PM »

Anyone know if you can choose your blade and/or color for the raffle prize? I got a third place prize. So excited to get it along with the Graflex CE w/Diamond, Initiate v2 (to make a double blade saber) and two Brood Guards I ordered!

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #91 on: January 03, 2018, 11:08:59 PM »

Anyone know if you can choose your blade and/or color for the raffle prize? I got a third place prize. So excited to get it along with the Graflex CE w/Diamond, Initiate v2 (to make a double blade saber) and two Brood Guards I ordered!

I sent an email asking this regarding the fourth place prize. I haven't gotten an email back, most likely due to the sheer amount of emails they are probably receiving from the holidays. If I were to assume, since they didn't ask for our preference when they sent the winners their emails, I'd say the color will be random.

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

rgswff
Force Sensitive

« Reply #92 on: January 03, 2018, 11:12:19 PM »

I sent an email asking this regarding the fourth place prize. I haven't gotten an email back, most likely due to the sheer amount of emails they are probably receiving from the holidays. If I were to assume, since they didn't ask for our preference when they sent the winners their emails, I'd say the color will be random.

I sent an email as well but figured it was probably not going to be something I could choose which is fine. I did send them an email also about making a change to my Graflex CE order that I placed on 12/31. I hope it isn't too late for that though.

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #93 on: January 03, 2018, 11:24:45 PM »

I sent an email as well but figured it was probably not going to be something I could choose which is fine. I did send them an email also about making a change to my Graflex CE order that I placed on 12/31. I hope it isn't too late for that though.

Go to your US account and check your order. There will be a "change order" button, if you click on that it'll tell you if you can still make changes. I order my Sentinel on 12/31 as well, and when I clicked on it yesterday it said my order was already in the final stages of processing and couldn't be changed. (I wasn't trying to make changes, just wanted to see what that button did if I clicked it)

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #94 on: January 04, 2018, 12:59:48 AM »

Having suffered as all have suffered during this arduous wait til raffles end, I find myself most excellently pleased to have received third place! I compliment our hosts and offer heart felt thanks for their returned loyalty to us, as they have no need to be so generous in offering up so very many lightsabers, to give so many such hope, to see so many blessed. Then to see so many members offering up congratulations and commiserations to one another, tis a grand place you have created here. I am proud to call myself a member.

members acknowledge the rules, think you can handle that?

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Sam the man
Force Sensitive

« Reply #95 on: January 04, 2018, 01:19:45 AM »

Congrats to the winners! seeing the records other people have, I think I'm going to have to enter a few more... ( though that's probably just an excuse to buy more sabers Wink

Join the dark side... I mean if you wanna... we got applesauce!

rgswff
Force Sensitive

« Reply #96 on: January 04, 2018, 01:48:13 AM »

Go to your US account and check your order. There will be a "change order" button, if you click on that it'll tell you if you can still make changes. I order my Sentinel on 12/31 as well, and when I clicked on it yesterday it said my order was already in the final stages of processing and couldn't be changed. (I wasn't trying to make changes, just wanted to see what that button did if I clicked it)

Mine says the same so guess it is too late. Not a huge deal as just had a few small changes I wanted to make on the Graflex CE. Wanted to see about getting an illuminated AV switch.

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #97 on: January 04, 2018, 01:48:43 AM »

Did you get non illuminated or guarded?

rgswff
Force Sensitive

« Reply #98 on: January 04, 2018, 01:50:10 AM »

Did you get non illuminated or guarded?

non-illuminated

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #99 on: January 04, 2018, 01:53:06 AM »

You wont be disappointed, it's still a nice looking switch! My grab bag Dominix came with a guarded switch and I found myself not really digging it

caz090
Force Sensitive

« Reply #100 on: January 04, 2018, 04:18:11 AM »

Wow, I actually won-and on my first US order no less! Grin
Also, hello everyone! Hope to see you guys around the forum. Smiley

Retrac
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #101 on: January 04, 2018, 04:41:01 PM »

you and  Aunt Beru still need to acknowledge the rules as well. it's the BIG, BOLD, RED TEXT saying "you must post here first"
need to be on the same understanding as the rest here.

I heard aunt Beru died.

Kazarak
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #102 on: January 05, 2018, 02:42:44 AM »

For the Christmas Raffle of EXTRAVAGANZA 2017 we gave away an EPIC 150 Sabers!!!  Once again, no one else is out here giving away 100+ sabers in a raffle Smiley  Here at Ultrasabers, we do this for YOU guys and we do it pretty often!  And we LOVE it and we're going to keep on doing it :-)  ENJOY! 

GRAND PRIZE
256753   Kazarak
262395   khaki_kai
Thank you to everyone who entered.  And congratulations to all the winners and of course... PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

First off, I am very humbled and thankful for this amazing gift! Thank you Ultrasabers, for making an amazing product that we all know and love! This was my first full year trooping with the Rebel Legion and the 501st. I am really enjoying going into the community, helping those that call on us, and celebrating all things Star Wars! I have been told by many I have a "lightsaber" addiction, and once you have one, you seem to plan for the your next. This was also a difficult year, due to my father's failing health, and Christmas just wasn't the same. This is the spark, that ignites the light in all of us, that there is still light and hope in this world. Be well friends.

(I will gladly and humbly accept this saber) picture included.

Thank you!

KaztiJosou - Jedi Knight
Rebel Legion - Ra Kura Base - FL

Graflex SE - GB - Obsidian lite (My original saber)
Lost Grey - Emerald - Obsidian V4 - Port
(from grab bag)
Lost Grey - VA - Obsdian
Initiate LE V4 Stunt - Lite
Initiate LE - Stunt - BR
Apprentice LE V4 - Stunt - AB
Dark Initiate LE V4 - BR - Lite
Dark Initiate LE - FO - Obsidian
Dark Initiate V4 - Stunt - BR
Dark Sentinel - Stunt - BR
Dark Sentinel LE - EG - Obsidian - FoC silver
Sentinel - Stunt - AS
Aeon V2 - Stunt - EG

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #103 on: January 05, 2018, 02:51:43 AM »

First off, I am very humbled and thankful for this amazing gift! Thank you Ultrasabers, for making an amazing product that we all know and love! This was my first full year trooping with the Rebel Legion and the 501st. I am really enjoying going into the community, helping those that call on us, and celebrating all things Star Wars! I have been told by many I have a "lightsaber" addiction, and once you have one, you seem to plan for the your next. This was also a difficult year, due to my father's failing health, and Christmas just wasn't the same. This is the spark, that ignites the light in all of us, that there is still light and hope in this world. Be well friends.

(I will gladly and humbly accept this saber) picture included.

Thank you!

Congrats on your major win! Sorry to hear about your father, I hope all is well.

Here's to hoping we see you around the forum!

Kazarak
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #104 on: January 05, 2018, 03:01:43 AM »

Quote from: DarthScrub
Congrats on your major win! Sorry to hear about your father, I hope all is well.

Here's to hoping we see you around the forum!

Thank you, hope you are having an amazing 2018

KaztiJosou - Jedi Knight
Rebel Legion - Ra Kura Base - FL

Graflex SE - GB - Obsidian lite (My original saber)
Lost Grey - Emerald - Obsidian V4 - Port
(from grab bag)
Lost Grey - VA - Obsdian
Initiate LE V4 Stunt - Lite
Initiate LE - Stunt - BR
Apprentice LE V4 - Stunt - AB
Dark Initiate LE V4 - BR - Lite
Dark Initiate LE - FO - Obsidian
Dark Initiate V4 - Stunt - BR
Dark Sentinel - Stunt - BR
Dark Sentinel LE - EG - Obsidian - FoC silver
Sentinel - Stunt - AS