Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Star Wars autographs?  (Read 4950 times)
Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2019, 06:49:02 PM »

All that and more. It took us forever to get through his line because he talked to everyone that came through, and not just chit chat. More like if he had time he'd actually have a conversation with you. He even took one guy's pic that was cosplaying the game 2 Sith Stalker. He's too cool.

Ugh. Jealous. Hopefully someday I'll meet him and Matt Lanter.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2019, 08:17:14 PM »

Ugh. Jealous. Hopefully someday I'll meet him and Matt Lanter.
Matt was about 5 booths away.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Kaimod1982
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2019, 02:59:31 AM »

Oh man. I have tons of SW autographs to show. It would take forever to link them. Is there a photo hosting website where I could post them all and post the link here? My latest autograph is Harrison Ford.

Diamond: Graflex SE

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2019, 12:55:02 PM »

Oh man. I have tons of SW autographs to show. It would take forever to link them. Is there a photo hosting website where I could post them all and post the link here? My latest autograph is Harrison Ford.
Then piece meal it.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Dox
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2019, 04:25:10 AM »

Not quite Star Wars- but a cute story.

Standing in line to get an autograph, a store employee went down the line with post-it notes asking everyone in line what personal message they wanted signed with the autograph. I said "May the Force be with You." The employee hesitated, clear that there was something wrong with that, but he couldn't quite place it. He gave me the post-it note with the message.

A few minutes later, word came back there would be no personal message, just an autograph. Aww....

The person I was in line to meet? Leonard Nimoy. Everyone in line was requesting pretty much the same message, "Live Long and Prosper", but I thought mine was more clever.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: