Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 168   Go Down
Author Topic: For Tyeth Blender 3D Concept Sabers  (Read 448622 times)
Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #645 on: April 09, 2019, 12:50:47 PM »

Hello Everybody,

Well this thread is 6 views short of reaching 12,000 so to celebrate I knocked up an image as a sort of "Sneak Peek Six Gallery" of some of my upcoming designs/hilts. Some are "inspired by" while others are totally new designs and there are two repaints...and there is even an asteroid!

Thanks for all the support and comments you have all been amazing and in the traditional way of doing a reveal..."I'll just leave this here....."

Are those Iron Patriot and War Machine hilts I see?

Also really like your Iron Man one.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #646 on: April 09, 2019, 08:07:18 PM »

Are those Iron Patriot and War Machine hilts I see?

Also really like your Iron Man one.

Hi Taegin...they might be! Hopefully they should be up this weekend. I admit they are the repaints I mentioned but I think they still count as new designs. And I'm glad you enjoyed the "Mark For-T" I just thought the model number was appropriate  Grin

Thanks again and a (Patriot) Point on it's way to you.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #647 on: April 11, 2019, 03:22:51 AM »

Hello Everybody,

Just a studio teaser of a new hilt I have done in the past 24hrs..might look sort of familiar...

My version has a pommel attached and not a load of loose wires hanging out the bottom of the hilt!  Roll Eyes

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #648 on: April 11, 2019, 03:43:53 PM »

Loving the design of your current work, Tyeth!  I shall monitor this thread until you post the finished product!  Point

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #649 on: April 11, 2019, 05:58:11 PM »

Loving the design of your current work, Tyeth!  I shall monitor this thread until you post the finished product!  Point

Hi Infinit, it's not totally my work, more of an "Inspired By" design to test how good my modelling speed is but just working on more renders.

I need a few tweaks to get the proportions better and the details a bit more accurate. Don't know who it belongs to but I might find out after Celebration.

Thanks for checking it out.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #650 on: April 12, 2019, 11:26:02 PM »

Hello Everybody,

It's about that time for me to display my latest offering and as you will have worked out I have a "War Machine" to show you all!

This is just a repaint of my earlier "Mark For-T (40)" Iron Man hilt so you may feel a little bit short changed and want something really new? How about this one I sneakily teased earlier...I call it the "Dishonoured"

I kinda based it on the newest lightsaber to appear in the Star Wars universe (and it's not the Graflex  Wink ).

Thanks for looking in, there's more to come in future posts.

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #651 on: April 12, 2019, 04:39:01 PM »

^^^^^^ SWEEEEEEEEEEEET!!! ^^^^^^ Grin

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Enigma AB; Exile CG w/sd; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #652 on: April 12, 2019, 11:57:20 PM »

^^^^^^ SWEEEEEEEEEEEET!!! ^^^^^^ Grin

Hi MavRick, I'll take this to mean you approve! Glad you like it, I'm quite pleased how it came out and in less than 24 hours work!

point on it's way.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #653 on: April 13, 2019, 01:53:08 PM »

I was wondering when I'll see the War Machine saber after you created the awesome Iron Man Mark For-T.  You did not disappoint once again, Tyeth

That new saber is absolutely gorgeous!  I knew it was modeled after Jedi Fallen Order!

Point incoming

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #654 on: April 13, 2019, 02:21:19 PM »

I was wondering when I'll see the War Machine saber after you created the awesome Iron Man Mark For-T.  You did not disappoint once again, Tyeth

That new saber is absolutely gorgeous!  I knew it was modeled after Jedi Fallen Order!

Point incoming

Hello Infinit, Glad "War Machine" met expectations, I hopefully should have "Iron Patriot" as well sometime this week...just to add a splash of colour! (Then on the 21st it's Hammer Time with Thor's new crossguard!)

And my interpretation of the Jedi Fallen Order hilt is a "heavily inspired by" design with my own version of the emitter and pommel  Wink
It was one of my little challenges to myself to see how well I could replicate a design and how quickly I could build/modify it.

Thanks again for the support and accept a point back!

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #655 on: April 13, 2019, 11:00:23 PM »

Point incoming

Y'know, that shroud could be done (in two parts) from PVC or by a 3D printer...   Put that on an Aeon V3 or even a V2, or on a Sentinel...   That would be a NICE mod....    Hmm......

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #656 on: April 14, 2019, 04:19:33 PM »

Y'know, that shroud could be done (in two parts) from PVC or by a 3D printer...   Put that on an Aeon V3 or even a V2, or on a Sentinel...   That would be a NICE mod....    Hmm......

Hi Karmack, yes I built the emitter shroud as one piece so it wasn't an "exact copy" of the original version but it could quite easily be split into two "shield plates" and printed out. If you were to mount the plates over the windows and use spacers between the plate and emitter you'd get a nice effect of the shine through glowing around the edges of the plates.

As always any design I attempt is never really finalised so I may return to this one and modify the emitter to see how it looks, I just wanted to try modelling this hilt as it was topical and current. But hopefully (possibly on Wednesday) I'll post "Iron Patriot" in readiness for my big Thor/Avengers hilt on the 23rd.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #657 on: April 15, 2019, 01:43:55 AM »

Hello again,

After swapping comments with Karmack earlier, the one piece emitter I used started to bug me...soo...I took on his suggestion and a couple of quick mods later I now have something that looks like this...

And lit up of course...

I think it looks better now  Smiley Thanks Karmack.

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #658 on: April 15, 2019, 01:01:45 PM »

Hello again,

After swapping comments with Karmack earlier, the one piece emitter I used started to bug me...soo...I took on his suggestion and a couple of quick mods later I now have something that looks like this...

And lit up of course...

I think it looks better now  Smiley Thanks Karmack.

For, that is sweet!  A definite improvement!   :-)   I was actually thinking of doing it in PVC for an Aeon V3 or V4, but your design looks AMAZING!  Smiley

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #659 on: April 15, 2019, 08:22:03 PM »

For, that is sweet!  A definite improvement!   :-)   I was actually thinking of doing it in PVC for an Aeon V3 or V4, but your design looks AMAZING!  Smiley

Hello Karmack, as soon as I read your suggestion my one piece emitter started to bug me so I did this mod quick. And you could still make similar plates from PVC (one slightly larger as the base and a decorative smaller one on top).

I discovered that the mirror function also worked as a tool to make individual parts symmetrical - this meant I only had to model the left hand side of the plate and Blender automatically created the right hand edges so everything lined up with half the workload! It also reveals a little more of the "circuitry" detail texture.

So thanks again for the great advice!

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 168   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: