Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 168   Go Down
Author Topic: For Tyeth Blender 3D Concept Sabers  (Read 448444 times)
Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #2220 on: September 29, 2022, 11:14:44 PM »

Nice love the Mythosaur details and the Visor like T actual emitter, the colour scheme fits very well with the sands of Tatooine too!

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #2221 on: September 30, 2022, 12:27:00 AM »

Nice love the Mythosaur details and the Visor like T actual emitter, the colour scheme fits very well with the sands of Tatooine too!

WOW LSG you have just made my day! I didn't mention the emitter matrix in my description yet you not only picked up on that detail, but you recognised what the inspiration for the part was (the visor).

Thanks so much - you have an eye for detail. Expect a "points dump" over the next few days!

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #2222 on: October 04, 2022, 09:44:35 PM »

I just saw the Boba saber and it's AWESOME!! I'm pretty sure that he would want that one!! I like the detail in the grip and the emblems on the wings. You have so many cool designs you should be getting paid to design sabers!  Wink Grin Point to you for sharing. And MTFBWYA!

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Enigma AB; Exile CG w/sd; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #2223 on: October 05, 2022, 12:26:07 AM »

I just saw the Boba saber and it's AWESOME!! I'm pretty sure that he would want that one!! I like the detail in the grip and the emblems on the wings. You have so many cool designs you should be getting paid to design sabers!  Wink Grin Point to you for sharing. And MTFBWYA!

Hi MavRick, I had my reservations about this saber at first as I mentioned to Dutch but I'm glad I went with my gut instinct and kept the wings. I have to say the handgrip pushed my laptop's processor to it's limits. Normally I would just use a cylinder and paste a graphic around it to make it "look" like a mesh but this time I 3D modelled it and the grip is formed out of 1000 or more segments!

And thanks for the kind comment about being paid for my designs....if I'm fortunate maybe one day I'll get picked up by a brand....I wonder if the Big Mouse is hiring Roll Eyes
point inbound.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #2224 on: October 19, 2022, 04:47:09 PM »

Hi Everybody....

Just a quick teaser of some upcoming projects I've been working on (and they aren't sabers!) These and more will be coming in future posts.

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

« Reply #2225 on: October 19, 2022, 07:50:45 PM »

Well they certainly have intriguing silhouettes! Something mechanical I'm guessing, the curve on pic 2 has me stumped as to what though!

Lord_S_Gray

Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #2226 on: October 20, 2022, 05:20:46 PM »

Well they certainly have intriguing silhouettes! Something mechanical I'm guessing, the curve on pic 2 has me stumped as to what though!

Hi LSG, they are mechanical, however the first two images with the curved pod-like things are the same object from different angles, whilst the image with the sharper edged object is a second "Thing" I have built.

The second build may make an appearance in the Forumverse soon, but till then I'll let you all keep guessing as to what these are  Grin Roll Eyes
Thanks for checking them out anyway.

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #2227 on: October 21, 2022, 03:00:48 PM »

Hi Everybody....

Just a quick teaser of some upcoming projects I've been working on (and they aren't sabers!) These and more will be coming in future posts.

OK, I'm not certain about the first two images but I THINK that the third has to do with the rendering that you showed me with the planet and the TIE Defender Elites (I don't want to given anything else away regardless if I'm correct or not  Wink).

So that's my guess^^

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #2228 on: October 22, 2022, 01:10:42 AM »

OK, I'm not certain about the first two images but I THINK that the third has to do with the rendering that you showed me with the planet and the TIE Defender Elites (I don't want to given anything else away regardless if I'm correct or not  Wink).

So that's my guess^^

Hi Dutch, you're correct about the third image but it does help that you have had some "Insider Knowledge" and seen some sneak peeks! But at least I still have you guessing about the first object  Grin

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #2229 on: October 29, 2022, 04:23:39 AM »

Hello Everybody....

OK time for something different....Cosplay Time!
Yes I made it to my first Comic Con in full costume and had a blast!
At first I thought I had turned up to the wrong event....Jedi Assemble....er? Maybe?

Luckily, I hadn't as I noticed someone that should have been at his post....TK-421!

After a quick Jedi Mind Trick, I made my way into the venue where I found some more familiar faces....but you'll have to wait till my next post to see who! (I'm a tease!)
You will notice I don't have my Ultrasabers hilts on show because I didn't want them damaged if an accident happened (they're too precious). However I have distorted the saber in picture so as to keep to forum rules. Thanks for looking in and stay tuned for the rest of my big day.

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

« Reply #2230 on: October 29, 2022, 06:03:30 AM »

Nice pics For! Always great to see so many people come together to share their passions for the modern myths that bind us!

Lord_S_Gray

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #2231 on: October 29, 2022, 08:43:18 AM »

Nice pics For! Always great to see so many people come together to share their passions for the modern myths that bind us!

Thanks LSG. I was expecting there to be more exhibits (such as movie props and scenery stuff etc) but unfortunately I think the organisers must have suffered some late cancellations. But the people there made the atmosphere amazing and I can't believe folks approached me to pose for pics! I was worrying how I should approach the other cosplayers myself.
I'm really eager to get to more cons next year (hopefully).

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #2232 on: October 29, 2022, 08:34:51 PM »

Hey, For.. my (limited) experience has been that almost every cosplayer who’s not making a beeline (to the bathroom, to the autograph line, or wherever) at the moment is flattered to be asked for a picture, and will say “yes” in a heartbeat.  I have met a few who have said “no,” but only a very few.  Just like with dog owners who answer in the negative when I ask to pet their dogs, I simply say “thank you, anyway,” and move on. 

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #2233 on: October 30, 2022, 06:27:19 AM »

Hi Cyclops,

I think I was just taken aback as it was my first costumed event. I had only been at the event a few minutes, just seeing what was there when a young lady asked to have a photo with me so yeah, I guess we're all secretly extroverts really given the chance! Speaking of posing for pics....look who shared a holopic with me....

And then later I had a lightsaber training session with none other than....

He's quite good at saber combat!

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #2234 on: October 30, 2022, 10:59:36 PM »

Hi Cyclops,

I think I was just taken aback as it was my first costumed event. I had only been at the event a few minutes, just seeing what was there when a young lady asked to have a photo with me so yeah, I guess we're all secretly extroverts really given the chance! Speaking of posing for pics....look who shared a holopic with me....

And then later I had a lightsaber training session with none other than....

He's quite good at saber combat!

You met some real celebrities! 

I wasn’t in costume either time, but at least I was wearing a geeky shirt and hat each time (the same shirt and the same hat, oddly enough).  Here’s a speedy fellow I met at a con in 2014…

And here I met him again in 2019…

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 168   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: