Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 46   Go Down
Author Topic: Infinit’s Spinning corner  (Read 138236 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #75 on: November 06, 2018, 12:43:05 PM »

Some more AM flow spins.  Focusing on my Eclipses, Reverse Eclipses, and the upward wield on my non-dominant side.  I welcome all and any critique to help improve my form and spin   Cheesy

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IILc8Pj3t9o" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 642

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #76 on: November 06, 2018, 01:44:31 PM »

You get up too early pal...

And good job. Your getting better, and better, and better...

“Someday I will be the most powerful Jedi ever...”

AS

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #77 on: November 06, 2018, 02:04:58 PM »

Watched that one earlier on your channel. Smiley Looking good, bro.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #78 on: November 06, 2018, 02:40:33 PM »

You get up too early pal...

And good job. Your getting better, and better, and better...

Thanks, I get in around 0530 to work, perform tests to systems and then start spinning to warm up before getting into some moves

Watched that one earlier on your channel. Smiley Looking good, bro.

Thank you for following my channel, SFD!  Thank you, it's fun and a great stress reliever, plus it helps me get started for the day

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #79 on: November 06, 2018, 01:37:14 PM »

Don't look for motivation to NOT spin, find motivation or excuse TO SPIN

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he-KXppc8bM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

Grab a saber and just work on it, you don't have to throw in hours after hours. Do it in spurts, 5 to 10 minutes here and there throughout the day.

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #80 on: November 06, 2018, 08:50:19 PM »

! No longer available

Grab a saber and just work on it, you don't have to throw in hours after hours. Do it in spurts, 5 to 10 minutes here and there throughout the day.

Nice front spins! Left hand is looking great. Smiley

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Decalocked13
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 159

" ¶ Fiπd U® L∆¢k Of F∆ith Di$tu®biπG"

« Reply #81 on: November 06, 2018, 10:16:45 PM »

Each Vid Is A Step Up Dawg!!  Like The Progression,  And The "Saber Spinning Credo"!!  Shocked LgtSydPt

"Don't Be To Proud Of The Technological Terror You've Constructed The Ability To Destroy A Planet Is Insignificant Next To The Power Of The Force".  {D∆®th V@d€®}

$@b€® ∆®s€π∆|
®∆v€π\0b$!dV4\B®\F0©∆$\B¶k®d∆v\$$\40"HG\PT
W@® G! @iv€\Ob$idV4\V@\Fo©∆s\$ilv®wht€∆V\40"HG\PT
$€0®pi0π\Ob$idV4\©G\Fo©f0\B¶kG®n∆v\40"HG\PT
M∆£i©€\Ob$idV4\b®\Fo©∆$\B¶k®d∆v\40"HG\PT
Fu¶©r®um\Ob$!dV4\$®d\Fo©∆b\B¶kB¶u∆v\36"HG\PT
L0$tG®€¥\Ob$idV4\@B\Fo©@$\B¶kB¶u∆v\40"HG
R€∆p€R\Ob$idV4\gB\FoCv∆\B¶kB¶uAv\36"HG
R€n€g∆d€\Ob$idV4\@$\FoCb®\Blk®dAv\40"8"HG
D∆®kW∆®G¶∆iv€×2\Ob$idV4\b®\FoCv∆\B¶k®d∆v\36"HG
{ChO$€n On€ ¢€}

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #82 on: November 06, 2018, 10:23:16 PM »

Each Vid Is A Step Up Dawg!!  Like The Progression,  And The "Saber Spinning Credo"!!  Shocked LgtSydPt

"Saber Spinning Credo". That's what's up!

"Don't look for motivation to NOT spin, find motivation or excuse TO SPIN" - Infinit01

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #83 on: November 06, 2018, 11:15:55 PM »

I'd stop working to spin sabers during my shift at work, but I'm pretty sure I'd get in trouble. In fact, they'd probably view it as a weapon and fire me for that. Not to mention the awkward bus ride with an Ultrasaber, which doesn't slip into normal sized bags so easily. Tongue

By the way, I don't know what you were listening to during that last video, but I was listening to Metallica (The Unforgiven.) It went nicely with the spinning. Smiley

You should write motivational sayings and slogans. Cheesy

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #84 on: November 06, 2018, 11:28:21 PM »

Thanks man. I’ve made it a habit of practicing daily.

"Saber Spinning Credo". That's what's up!

"Don't look for motivation to NOT spin, find motivation or excuse TO SPIN" - Infinit01

Glad you two gents like it.  My motto is if you can soin for a few minutes a day or multiple times a day, do it.

I'd stop working to spin sabers during my shift at work, but I'm pretty sure I'd get in trouble. In fact, they'd probably view it as a weapon and fire me for that. Not to mention the awkward bus ride with an Ultrasaber, which doesn't slip into normal sized bags so easily. Tongue

By the way, I don't know what you were listening to during that last video, but I was listening to Metallica (The Unforgiven.) It went nicely with the spinning. Smiley

Completely understand where you’re coming from, SFD.  I do it during a before leaving or before work early in the AM so it doesn’t mess with my work shift.

I was listening to Linkin Park and thanks!

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #85 on: November 06, 2018, 11:29:22 PM »

I was listening to Linkin Park and thanks!

Excellent choice!

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #86 on: November 06, 2018, 11:30:42 PM »

Point to everyone!

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #87 on: November 06, 2018, 11:45:45 PM »

I was listening to Metallica (The Unforgiven.) It went nicely with the spinning. Smiley

Man, I LOVE that song so much! I love Metallica period, but did you know that is James Hetfield's favorite song that he ever wrote?
As far as spinning to tempo, try spinning to the song Blackened. Tongue

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #88 on: November 07, 2018, 01:09:23 AM »

I may do so, thanks SFD!  Cheesy

Man, I LOVE that song so much! I love Metallica period, but did you know that is James Hetfield's favorite song that he ever wrote?
As far as spinning to tempo, try spinning to the song Blackened. Tongue

Agreed, awesome song.  If the song's super fast, I'll need some time before I can even do that.

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #89 on: November 07, 2018, 06:25:21 AM »

Another point to you Inf01 for your dedication  Cheesy

Can't spin at work either. But I got the bag covered. I used the cotton bag for my Katana as an exemple and made my own. I adapted size since my Ultrasabers are longer than my Katana and I made it out of artifical leather so it would be better protected in case of heavy reain when I go to my Lightsaber class.

That Metallica song is one of my favorite too  Wink

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 46   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: