Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 46   Go Down
Author Topic: Infinit’s Spinning corner  (Read 138215 times)
Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -68

« Reply #150 on: November 19, 2018, 01:28:00 AM »

Awesome bro, I haven't seen your page but I just finished reviewing your videos and your doing so well

Vengeance is a must death will follow no one will survive
 Crimson Scorpion diamond, dark Initiate v4 stunt, Sentinel LE v4 stunt, Aeon v4 stunt.   If I could name change it would have been Darth Sithious

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #151 on: November 19, 2018, 01:31:04 AM »

I put a few cool spins in its raw and not perfect but only trained for 3 minutes. https://youtu.be/uD5FEGdZZS8

Crimson Scorpion diamond, dark Initiate v4 stunt, Sentinel LE v4 stunt, Aeon v4 stunt.   If I could name change it would have been Darth Sithious

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #152 on: November 19, 2018, 04:13:40 AM »

Awesome bro, I haven't seen your page but I just finished reviewing your videos and your doing so well

Hey there Jaymes! Long time no see man! Thank you for checking out my vids, I’ve been addicted to spinning.

I put a few cool spins in its raw and not perfect but only trained for 3 minutes. https://youtu.be/uD5FEGdZZS8

Cool man, will check it out

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #153 on: November 19, 2018, 04:55:19 AM »

I put something on YouTube for you

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #154 on: November 19, 2018, 02:45:27 PM »

After dropping my saber from spinning, this is what happened to the battery case when I tried to replace the batteries this morning.  So moving forward, I will spin without the saber being on until I can replace it.  Going to go the Lit-Ion route anyhow so this is just a push for me to do so.

More Finger roll practice

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A33NwFq8Wnk" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

Trying to chain my moves.  Still a work in progress

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRwrvVooMmc" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #155 on: November 20, 2018, 01:20:15 AM »

Just caught up on this thread, and I must say, I'm impressed. You can definitely see an improvement from the first vids to the last. So much so that I can see your own personal style beginning to develop. Very cool. I also have to say, your reverse eclipse spins are insanely clean. Whenever I do them they just feel wonky.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #156 on: November 20, 2018, 03:38:44 AM »

Just caught up on this thread, and I must say, I'm impressed. You can definitely see an improvement from the first vids to the last. So much so that I can see your own personal style beginning to develop. Very cool. I also have to say, your reverse eclipse spins are insanely clean. Whenever I do them they just feel wonky.

Hey there, Taegin!  Thank you for checking out my thread. I decided to make my own since I figured I wasn’t good enough to be in the spin zone. Plus, I wanted to keep track of my progress and promotemore spinning.

Thank you for following my videos and for your kind words. My style is mostly going to be Reverse Grip but with quite a bit of normal grips. I eventually want to get into the staff and dual wielding myself but of course, little steps first.

My tip is to keep practicing, repetition is the mother of all learning. I literally tried to do it slowly until I understood the motion and then take breaks in between to be able to process it and also have a clear mind to start again especially when I get frustrated with a move.

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #157 on: November 20, 2018, 09:06:40 AM »

Plus, I wanted to keep track of my progress and promotemore spinning.

Consider this acheived  Wink
I think many of us find more motivation to improve our spinning by following your thread

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Decalocked13
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 159

" ¶ Fiπd U® L∆¢k Of F∆ith Di$tu®biπG"

« Reply #158 on: November 20, 2018, 11:47:06 AM »

Nice smooth flow Infinit01!!  I'm diggin wat I'm cing homie!! Flow on brother!! LgtSydPt

"Don't Be To Proud Of The Technological Terror You've Constructed The Ability To Destroy A Planet Is Insignificant Next To The Power Of The Force".  {D∆®th V@d€®}

$@b€® ∆®s€π∆|
®∆v€π\0b$!dV4\B®\F0©∆$\B¶k®d∆v\$$\40"HG\PT
W@® G! @iv€\Ob$idV4\V@\Fo©∆s\$ilv®wht€∆V\40"HG\PT
$€0®pi0π\Ob$idV4\©G\Fo©f0\B¶kG®n∆v\40"HG\PT
M∆£i©€\Ob$idV4\b®\Fo©∆$\B¶k®d∆v\40"HG\PT
Fu¶©r®um\Ob$!dV4\$®d\Fo©∆b\B¶kB¶u∆v\36"HG\PT
L0$tG®€¥\Ob$idV4\@B\Fo©@$\B¶kB¶u∆v\40"HG
R€∆p€R\Ob$idV4\gB\FoCv∆\B¶kB¶uAv\36"HG
R€n€g∆d€\Ob$idV4\@$\FoCb®\Blk®dAv\40"8"HG
D∆®kW∆®G¶∆iv€×2\Ob$idV4\b®\FoCv∆\B¶k®d∆v\36"HG
{ChO$€n On€ ¢€}

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #159 on: November 20, 2018, 12:38:02 PM »

Consider this acheived  Wink
I think many of us find more motivation to improve our spinning by following your thread

Thank you, Crue.  I'm glad that I can do that, it's my purpose to get people involved. I want to see those spinning and getting into events like Spin Wars

Nice smooth flow Infinit01!!  I'm diggin wat I'm cing homie!! Flow on brother!! LgtSydPt

Thank you, Deca!  I appreciate you following my thread!

Points to both Crue and you.

Some spinning before going to the gym yesterday

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgOIv65opEk" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

Learning a new move, basic tosses

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFaRNbybjDI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

More chain work this morning.  You'll see how I damage my sabers and destroy the battery cases but dents and battle scars build character and personality to the saber

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD-H6szKuYc" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #160 on: November 20, 2018, 04:14:15 PM »

Yeah brother!!! I have one critique to give if you don't mind. You look like your having TOO much fun with the aerials. Tone down the fun. This is serious business. Grin  

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #161 on: November 20, 2018, 04:50:10 PM »

Yeah brother!!! I have one critique to give if you don't mind. You look like your having TOO much fun with the aerials. Tone down the fun. This is serious business. Grin  

Hey there!  Haha, will do. Just learning the basic throw and catch until I get to something more advanced.  I want to get it done right first and foremost

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #162 on: November 21, 2018, 02:06:45 PM »

More saber work

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNHcfwP-BEM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

Practicing so that I can get into the Spin Wars

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeOMGUfoRAs" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

All those that spin, please check out Darth Cephalus' thread and get into it.  Pick up a saber, use the YouTube link for the track to play, and record yourself.

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=40268.msg681521#msg681521

Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -168

Once you start down the dark path...

« Reply #163 on: November 21, 2018, 08:20:45 AM »

Dam, your stuff is looking pro my friend. By the time I take a break from doing sound fonts, I think I'll need to look no further than you for instruction...

...and you'll be obligated to do so, because... we're Marines Grin

Ultrasabers currently owned: Archon v3.1 (Diamond) - Guardian (Diamond) - Spectre (Diamond) - Renegade (Diamond) - Fulcrum (Diamond) - Consular (Diamond) - Butcher (Diamond) - Menace SE Staff (Diamond) - Dark Graflex (Diamond) - Dark Sentinel v4 (Stunt) - Initiate v4 (Stunt, Summer Raffle Prize)

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #164 on: November 21, 2018, 03:46:14 PM »

Dam, your stuff is looking pro my friend. By the time I take a break from doing sound fonts, I think I'll need to look no further than you for instruction...

...and you'll be obligated to do so, because... we're Marines Grin

Thank you for your kind words, DPM.  I'll do the best that I can to help you but I'm still learning myself from the greats like Samhain and Master Elwood

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 46   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: