Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 46   Go Down
Author Topic: Infinit’s Spinning corner  (Read 138153 times)
CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #240 on: December 04, 2018, 08:21:32 AM »

Another early bird! I spin early before work and then when I'm off of work, I head to the gym every day.  On the weekends and on my days off, I head to the gym once I wake up which is 0430 to 0530

Your dedication is impressive. I simply can't find the will to wake up earlier to do anything BEFORE work. I guess the fact that I have nocturnal habits makes it better for me to do all my hobbies AFTER work,.
I try to go to the gym 2-3 times a week. Everyday is still a bit much for my taste.

No, not an early bird. I work at night and sleep in the afternoon. I'm only up at 5:30 AM because I'm still up, not because I intentionally got up then. Wink

My girlfriend is a nurse and when she works night shift she usually gets off between 7:30 and 8:00 am

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #241 on: December 04, 2018, 03:27:33 PM »

My girlfriend is a nurse and when she works night shift she usually gets off between 7:30 and 8:00 am

I work from 10 PM to 7 AM. It's so much better than the shift I used to work, which was 2 PM to 11 PM. (ugh)

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2784

Grey Assassin

« Reply #242 on: December 04, 2018, 09:31:53 AM »

Your dedication is impressive. I simply can't find the will to wake up earlier to do anything BEFORE work. I guess the fact that I have nocturnal habits makes it better for me to do all my hobbies AFTER work,.
I try to go to the gym 2-3 times a week. Everyday is still a bit much for my taste.

Understood,  I'm a gym and health nut and it's really addicting.  It also helps aide with stress and PTSD at times

I work from 10 PM to 7 AM. It's so much better than the shift I used to work, which was 2 PM to 11 PM. (ugh)

I love working early in the AM myself so that I can have the rest of the day to myself and being able to get things done. 

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light always casts shadow/Darkness defines light!

« Reply #243 on: December 04, 2018, 07:00:39 PM »

I01...you’re getting better and better with those spins. I think a coupler to make a staff is in my future. I’m thinking using both would be a good thing for gaining better coordination. I have advanced a little, but have been too busy this month to spin as much as I like. Now I’m down with a blasted knee injury and light duties for the next week!!!

Saber Arsenal:
$75 MB: Liberator GB Stunt Saber
Electrum Wind FO Lite Sound
Chosen One SE BR Lite Sound (Forthcoming)
$75 MB: ? (Forthcoming)
Grab bag saber: ? Fall Raffle 2018 4th prize (Forthcoming)

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #244 on: December 04, 2018, 12:32:33 PM »

I01...you’re getting better and better with those spins. I think a coupler to make a staff is in my future. I’m thinking using both would be a good thing for gaining better coordination. I have advanced a little, but have been too busy this month to spin as much as I like. Now I’m down with a blasted knee injury and light duties for the next week!!!

Thanks, SD.  I've been practicing as much as I can when I can throwing in 5 to 15 minutes here and there to get things down. 

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

« Reply #245 on: December 04, 2018, 09:55:40 PM »

It shows. You’re also developing a nice easy flow to your movements similar to Master Elwood’s. Hoping to do likewise Smiley

Saber Arsenal:

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #246 on: December 04, 2018, 10:09:05 PM »

It shows. You’re also developing a nice easy flow to your movements similar to Master Elwood’s. Hoping to do likewise Smiley

Thanks SD. Once you heal up and you get going, it’s easier to stay going.   It’s funny you say that, Master Elwood is my teacher. 😁

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

« Reply #247 on: December 05, 2018, 02:21:03 AM »

I’ve watched several of ME’s vids and noticed a similarity of style. Shows you’re coming along then if I can see that in you.  I like what he does and plan to use his vids as tutorials myself once I get going again  Smiley

Saber Arsenal:

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 642

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #248 on: December 04, 2018, 07:39:42 PM »

Ya! Spin it!! Ya,Ya,Ya, spin it!!!

“Someday I will be the most powerful Jedi ever...”

AS

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #249 on: December 04, 2018, 07:43:40 PM »

You’re also developing a nice easy flow to your movements similar to Master Elwood’s. Hoping to do likewise Smiley

It’s funny you say that, Master Elwood is my teacher. 😁

Not bad, for a Detective. Wink

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

« Reply #250 on: December 05, 2018, 03:02:10 AM »

Thanks, DS...sometimes a little deductive reasoning can go a long way towards mastering the force...LOL!

Saber Arsenal:

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #251 on: December 04, 2018, 07:59:51 PM »

Thanks, DS...sometimes a little deductive reasoning can go a long way towards mastering the force...LOL!

True story^. Smiley

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #252 on: December 05, 2018, 01:32:45 PM »

Commissioner Gordon or Sherlock?

This

True story^. Smiley

Agreed

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #253 on: December 05, 2018, 01:36:43 PM »

Some AM spins before work

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKF5CH9X4O8" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Sorry...</a>

Vertical Palm spins

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m6v6f_Pjms" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Sorry...</a>

Palm spins. Need more work on both sides but my left especially as you can see from the constant drops. 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m6v6f_Pjms" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Sorry...</a>

All of the Resident Masters and pros will tell you that dropping your saber is a form of learning.  My Taekwondo Master has told me the same thing so don't be afraid to drop it (not on purpose of course).

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #254 on: December 05, 2018, 07:33:21 AM »

You accidentally posted 101 twice, instead of 101 and 102.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 46   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: