Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 46   Go Down
Author Topic: Infinit’s Spinning corner  (Read 138194 times)
StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light always casts shadow/Darkness defines light!

« Reply #270 on: December 07, 2018, 08:51:37 PM »

I’ve only dropped mine on the carpet, so no major scars. I really need to order a couple of GBs or MB’s after Christmas and designate one as a beater saber.  I fear I am still too new at this hobby and worry about messing up my precious sabers—which inhibits my going all out while spinning. And that impedes learning as well.

Saber Arsenal:
$75 MB: Liberator GB Stunt Saber
Electrum Wind FO Lite Sound
Chosen One SE BR Lite Sound (Forthcoming)
$75 MB: ? (Forthcoming)
Grab bag saber: ? Fall Raffle 2018 4th prize (Forthcoming)

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

Decalocked13
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 159

" ¶ Fiπd U® L∆¢k Of F∆ith Di$tu®biπG"

« Reply #271 on: December 07, 2018, 09:03:26 PM »

Great work infinit01!! Doing awesome wit ur spinning bro,  an without a doubt r getting skillful!! Nice work getting urself a dedicated staff!!  Congrats!! LgtSydPt 4 the continued saber spinning dedication!!

"Don't Be To Proud Of The Technological Terror You've Constructed The Ability To Destroy A Planet Is Insignificant Next To The Power Of The Force".  {D∆®th V@d€®}

$@b€® ∆®s€π∆|
®∆v€π\0b$!dV4\B®\F0©∆$\B¶k®d∆v\$$\40"HG\PT
W@® G! @iv€\Ob$idV4\V@\Fo©∆s\$ilv®wht€∆V\40"HG\PT
$€0®pi0π\Ob$idV4\©G\Fo©f0\B¶kG®n∆v\40"HG\PT
M∆£i©€\Ob$idV4\b®\Fo©∆$\B¶k®d∆v\40"HG\PT
Fu¶©r®um\Ob$!dV4\$®d\Fo©∆b\B¶kB¶u∆v\36"HG\PT
L0$tG®€¥\Ob$idV4\@B\Fo©@$\B¶kB¶u∆v\40"HG
R€∆p€R\Ob$idV4\gB\FoCv∆\B¶kB¶uAv\36"HG
R€n€g∆d€\Ob$idV4\@$\FoCb®\Blk®dAv\40"8"HG
D∆®kW∆®G¶∆iv€×2\Ob$idV4\b®\FoCv∆\B¶k®d∆v\36"HG
{ChO$€n On€ ¢€}

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #272 on: December 07, 2018, 02:40:38 PM »

Nice! You seem to have taken to the staff with ease. I have not yet worked with a staff. Would you say there are a lot of crossover techniques from single-blade spinning?

Hey there, DPM.  Yes, just about all of the moves transfer over to the staff. You'll just need to be aware of the other end and the weight is all.  I used the staff to learn Reverse Grip spins which helped me out a lot. 

I’ve only dropped mine on the carpet, so no major scars. I really need to order a couple of GBs or MB’s after Christmas and designate one as a beater saber.  I fear I am still too new at this hobby and worry about messing up my precious sabers—which inhibits my going all out while spinning. And that impedes learning as well.

What I learned from martial arts and weapons training in the military is that if you're afraid of dropping something, you will. Don't be afraid and you'll learn from it.  I do have beater sabers that I use to spin which are all of my stunts.  My Diamond and Emerald sabers, I don't spin but with my stunts, it's whatever one that I'm in the mood of spinning and what I'm doing. 

Great work infinit01!! Doing awesome wit ur spinning bro,  an without a doubt r getting skillful!! Nice work getting urself a dedicated staff!!  Congrats!! LgtSydPt 4 the continued saber spinning dedication!!

Thanks, Deca!  I'm loving this staff and have a whole new respect for the Sentinel V4, staff and single saber alike!  I put aside time each day to spin and get better, I'll never be perfect since I'll always be a learner but I'll get better than the day before which is my goal.

Master Elwood Graestar
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

« Reply #273 on: December 09, 2018, 03:48:34 PM »

just relentless this one! with dedication like this, results will follow Smiley keep it going, flowmie!

Passions make life worthwhile and truth more profound.

lightside points if you would!

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #274 on: December 09, 2018, 01:17:18 PM »

just relentless this one! with dedication like this, results will follow Smiley keep it going, flowmie!

Thank you Master Grady!

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #275 on: December 09, 2018, 02:02:41 PM »

Hey everyone, I know I haven’t posted a video since Firiday, I haven’t been feeling well and took naps during the day. I did try to spin a little earlier when I woke up but dropped my stunt saber and broke the blade which was already cracked but I’ll need to order some more blades

Decalocked13
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 159

" ¶ Fiπd U® L∆¢k Of F∆ith Di$tu®biπG"

« Reply #276 on: December 09, 2018, 09:40:23 PM »

I better rush ASAP and get 2 spinning, this is my chance 2 catch my skillz up!! 😁 Hope ur feeling better bra!!

"Don't Be To Proud Of The Technological Terror You've Constructed The Ability To Destroy A Planet Is Insignificant Next To The Power Of The Force".  {D∆®th V@d€®}

$@b€® ∆®s€π∆|
®∆v€π\0b$!dV4\B®\F0©∆$\B¶k®d∆v\$$\40"HG\PT
W@® G! @iv€\Ob$idV4\V@\Fo©∆s\$ilv®wht€∆V\40"HG\PT
$€0®pi0π\Ob$idV4\©G\Fo©f0\B¶kG®n∆v\40"HG\PT
M∆£i©€\Ob$idV4\b®\Fo©∆$\B¶k®d∆v\40"HG\PT
Fu¶©r®um\Ob$!dV4\$®d\Fo©∆b\B¶kB¶u∆v\36"HG\PT
L0$tG®€¥\Ob$idV4\@B\Fo©@$\B¶kB¶u∆v\40"HG
R€∆p€R\Ob$idV4\gB\FoCv∆\B¶kB¶uAv\36"HG
R€n€g∆d€\Ob$idV4\@$\FoCb®\Blk®dAv\40"8"HG
D∆®kW∆®G¶∆iv€×2\Ob$idV4\b®\FoCv∆\B¶k®d∆v\36"HG
{ChO$€n On€ ¢€}

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light always casts shadow/Darkness defines light!

« Reply #277 on: December 09, 2018, 10:20:32 PM »

Hey everyone, I know I haven’t posted a video since Firiday, I haven’t been feeling well and took naps during the day. I did try to spin a little earlier when I woke up but dropped my stunt saber and broke the blade which was already cracked but I’ll need to order some more blades

Sorry to hear, I01. Being out of commission myself, I know how that is. I need to stock up on a couple of extra grab bag blades in future orders. I currently have one extra blade...but discovering I like to have some variations in blades regardless. Plus it’s hard to breath those grab bag prices!

Saber Arsenal:
$75 MB: Liberator GB Stunt Saber
Electrum Wind FO Lite Sound
Chosen One SE BR Lite Sound (Forthcoming)
$75 MB: ? (Forthcoming)
Grab bag saber: ? Fall Raffle 2018 4th prize (Forthcoming)

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #278 on: December 09, 2018, 08:21:57 PM »

Sorry to hear, I01. Being out of commission myself, I know how that is. I need to stock up on a couple of extra grab bag blades in future orders. I currently have one extra blade...but discovering I like to have some variations in blades regardless. Plus it’s hard to breath those grab bag prices!

Completely understandable. I’m doing just that to have some extra blades around and thank you!

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #279 on: December 09, 2018, 08:24:58 PM »

I know that I haven’t been feeling well but didn’t want to not spin two days in a roll so here’s some spins before going to bed. I so prefer spinning outside

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hnc10cm9Jg8&amp;feature=share" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Sorry...</a>

Spinning inside makes me love spinning outside more without the restrictions. Spinning the staff inside makes me appreciate spinning outside even more

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyLAAUpoYjQ" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Sorry...</a>

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #280 on: December 10, 2018, 01:05:26 PM »

I better rush ASAP and get 2 spinning, this is my chance 2 catch my skillz up!! 😁 Hope ur feeling better bra!!

Haha, keep up the good work, Deca.  Your spins and transitions are looking smoother and smoother.  Thanks, I'm feeling much better now.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #281 on: December 10, 2018, 01:08:11 PM »

I know I've been out but I at least put two videos last night before going to bed so I was only missing one day of spinning per say.  Here's some AM flows to get started for the day, happy spinning!

Staff Training.  Love this, it has made me aware of the direction of both sabers, I recommend getting a staff configuration to help aide in tightening up and learning new moves.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn1haSnURiA" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Sorry...</a>

Saber Flow Mondays.  Just me spinning for the AM
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtTZF29lrLc" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Sorry...</a>

Palm Spin training. Love this move and working to get it more into my spin sessions while still looking natural
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=US_qCjcsxZc" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Sorry...</a>

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #282 on: December 10, 2018, 01:33:21 PM »

I don't know how you spin a staff indoors. I'd be hitting the ceiling doing that stuff.

Also, it's nice to see you're back to using a saber with electronics. Wink

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #283 on: December 10, 2018, 02:10:02 PM »

I don't know how you spin a staff indoors. I'd be hitting the ceiling doing that stuff.

Also, it's nice to see you're back to using a saber with electronics. Wink

Once you spin for some time, you learn where the blades go especially on the staff.  I do smack myself or the ground sometimes when I'm not paying attention

Thanks, I now have a dedicated staff to be able to spin and will use one of the sabers to spin until the Dark Ini is fixed and the blade is replaced.

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 642

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #284 on: December 10, 2018, 07:27:12 PM »

Ya, I put the 36’s back on my staff and spent the whole session alternating between smacking the ground and my head. I do way better with the 24’s. Then, I only smack myself every five min or so. Looking good bubba. Keep up the fight.

“Someday I will be the most powerful Jedi ever...”

AS

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 46   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: