Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 46   Go Down
Author Topic: Infinit’s Spinning corner  (Read 138247 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #315 on: December 14, 2018, 07:21:19 AM »

Thanks, SFD!  I appreciate the support!  Will have my entry for the Spin Wars one recorded tonight.  Hopefully, it doesn't rain today.

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #316 on: December 14, 2018, 02:27:05 PM »

Yeah, I hope it doesn't rain for your sake and for ours. After seeing your warm ups for it, I'm really stoked about your entry for Spin Wars. Smiley Spin Wars is always a special time of year. I'm glad Darth Cephalus has made it an annual tradition.

Decalocked13
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 159

" ¶ Fiπd U® L∆¢k Of F∆ith Di$tu®biπG"

« Reply #317 on: December 14, 2018, 07:36:30 AM »

Very nice bro!!  Mixing it up is looking pretty sweet there Infinit01!! Hope the weather is on ur side dawg!!!  LgtSydPt

"Don't Be To Proud Of The Technological Terror You've Constructed The Ability To Destroy A Planet Is Insignificant Next To The Power Of The Force".  {D∆®th V@d€®}

$@b€® ∆®s€π∆|
®∆v€π\0b$!dV4\B®\F0©∆$\B¶k®d∆v\$$\40"HG\PT
W@® G! @iv€\Ob$idV4\V@\Fo©∆s\$ilv®wht€∆V\40"HG\PT
$€0®pi0π\Ob$idV4\©G\Fo©f0\B¶kG®n∆v\40"HG\PT
M∆£i©€\Ob$idV4\b®\Fo©∆$\B¶k®d∆v\40"HG\PT
Fu¶©r®um\Ob$!dV4\$®d\Fo©∆b\B¶kB¶u∆v\36"HG\PT
L0$tG®€¥\Ob$idV4\@B\Fo©@$\B¶kB¶u∆v\40"HG
R€∆p€R\Ob$idV4\gB\FoCv∆\B¶kB¶uAv\36"HG
R€n€g∆d€\Ob$idV4\@$\FoCb®\Blk®dAv\40"8"HG
D∆®kW∆®G¶∆iv€×2\Ob$idV4\b®\FoCv∆\B¶k®d∆v\36"HG
{ChO$€n On€ ¢€}

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #318 on: December 14, 2018, 07:42:27 AM »

Yeah, I hope it doesn't rain for your sake and for ours. After seeing your warm ups for it, I'm really stoked about your entry for Spin Wars. Smiley Spin Wars is always a special time of year. I'm glad Darth Cephalus has made it an annual tradition.

Thanks SFD!!!  Worse case, I'll have to spin inside but I'm hoping its not bad since I have a place in mind to spin

Very nice bro!!  Mixing it up is looking pretty sweet there Infinit01!! Hope the weather is on ur side dawg!!!  LgtSydPt

Thanks, Deca!  I'm excited and getting ready for my recording tonight.  I too hope the weather lets up

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #319 on: December 15, 2018, 02:24:16 AM »

This is my first year entering into the Spin wars and I'm a bit nervous since I'm really new to this.  

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpIjI7oSjEU" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpIjI7oSjEU</a>

You can find it in the Spin Wars thread here as well: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=40268.msg688570#msg688570

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 642

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #320 on: December 15, 2018, 03:02:34 AM »

Dude!! Just, DUDE!!! Like...dude!!!!!👍🏽👉🏼🤙🏻🙏🏼🤟🏼💪🏽✊🏾🖖

“Someday I will be the most powerful Jedi ever...”

AS

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #321 on: December 15, 2018, 03:12:55 AM »

Hi Infinit,

Yeah like what the mighty Gum said! You have really grafted and become an adept at spinning. Hard to tell which is your non dominant hand now!

I look forward to seeing you in Spin Wars '18 where you belong.

Decalocked13
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 159

" ¶ Fiπd U® L∆¢k Of F∆ith Di$tu®biπG"

« Reply #322 on: December 15, 2018, 04:45:37 PM »

Very Nice Run Infinit01!! You've laid down some practice & it showz bro!! Way 2 lay down a solid session 4 Spin Warz 18!!  LgtSyd Pt 4 u bro!! Keep Those Skillz Rising Brother!! Will Be Sweet 2 C Wat U Pull Off Next Year!!   Grin

"Don't Be To Proud Of The Technological Terror You've Constructed The Ability To Destroy A Planet Is Insignificant Next To The Power Of The Force".  {D∆®th V@d€®}

$@b€® ∆®s€π∆|
®∆v€π\0b$!dV4\B®\F0©∆$\B¶k®d∆v\$$\40"HG\PT
W@® G! @iv€\Ob$idV4\V@\Fo©∆s\$ilv®wht€∆V\40"HG\PT
$€0®pi0π\Ob$idV4\©G\Fo©f0\B¶kG®n∆v\40"HG\PT
M∆£i©€\Ob$idV4\b®\Fo©∆$\B¶k®d∆v\40"HG\PT
Fu¶©r®um\Ob$!dV4\$®d\Fo©∆b\B¶kB¶u∆v\36"HG\PT
L0$tG®€¥\Ob$idV4\@B\Fo©@$\B¶kB¶u∆v\40"HG
R€∆p€R\Ob$idV4\gB\FoCv∆\B¶kB¶uAv\36"HG
R€n€g∆d€\Ob$idV4\@$\FoCb®\Blk®dAv\40"8"HG
D∆®kW∆®G¶∆iv€×2\Ob$idV4\b®\FoCv∆\B¶k®d∆v\36"HG
{ChO$€n On€ ¢€}

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #323 on: December 15, 2018, 05:28:45 PM »

Dude!! Just, DUDE!!! Like...dude!!!!!👍🏽👉🏼🤙🏻🙏🏼🤟🏼💪🏽✊🏾🖖

Thank you, Gumby.  You're one of the first people who got me started and interested in spinning when I first saw your videos in the beginning of the summer so I have you to thank as well.

Hi Infinit,

Yeah like what the mighty Gum said! You have really grafted and become an adept at spinning. Hard to tell which is your non dominant hand now!

I look forward to seeing you in Spin Wars '18 where you belong.

Hello there, Tyeth.  Thank you, you're too kind my friend.  It's a great journey so far and I know it's going to continue in a great way.   Thank you, I hope that I make the cut myself, I recall Darth Cephalus mentioning that there's a lot of entries this year.

Very Nice Run Infinit01!! You've laid down some practice & it showz bro!! Way 2 lay down a solid session 4 Spin Warz 18!!  LgtSyd Pt 4 u bro!! Keep Those Skillz Rising Brother!! Will Be Sweet 2 C Wat U Pull Off Next Year!!   Grin

Thank you, Deca!  It took hours upon hours to get quite a bit of these moves down and I'm not even close to perfecting any since I'm always learning.  I will continue to practicie and train and I look forward to you doing the same.  Thanks again!

Thank you everyone for your kind words and encouragement, that means a lot. I know I'm still green in this flow art but I love it and with a supporting bunch of friends like yourselves and a great community like the SaberForums, I'll continue to train and put out more videos as long as I can do so.

Points to all!!!

deevee2
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 110

« Reply #324 on: December 15, 2018, 05:33:57 PM »

Looking smooth bro. I can see where you increased your speed a bit too, IMO it really looks nice when you start picking up speed. You motivate me to want to kill more ceiling lights attempting to learn this

Ultrasabers hilt builds:
  Archon 3.1 (RGBW, sound, activation box)
  Spectre (Neopixel, SmoothSwing, sound)
  Aeon LE v5 (RGBW, SmoothSwing, sound)
  Dominix LE v5 (RGBW, SmoothSwing, sound)

Ultrasabers empties:
  Chosen One, Graflex, 2x Dorinians, Savior, Raven, Consular

Hilt builds:
  Custom chassis, 18650 Li-Ion, bass speaker (2-4w), recharge port, 3rd party saber controller

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #325 on: December 15, 2018, 05:34:40 PM »

Looking smooth bro. I can see where you increased your speed a bit too, IMO it really looks nice when you start picking up speed. You motivate me to want to kill more ceiling lights attempting to learn this

Thank you, DV.  I've learned from a few of the best spinners that I've come across and one of the first things I was taught was to learn to control my speed, speeding up when needed and slowing down as well.  Do it!! Pick up your saber and just work on some moves, you'll get there man. 

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #326 on: December 15, 2018, 05:36:10 PM »

So what happens after my entry into Spin Wars?  Well, more spinning videos of course!!!!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFRdUXDzs9U" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Sorry...</a>

More chained moves and movement

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYrcVFYykEc" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Sorry...</a>

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #327 on: December 15, 2018, 01:21:27 PM »

Do it! Its worth it. Besides, as it stands now, the ceiling lights out number us. We need all the help we can get. Wink

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -168

Once you start down the dark path...

« Reply #328 on: December 17, 2018, 05:28:00 AM »

Wow, your dedication to practice has very obviously and clearly paid off Infinit01. Everything looks ultra-smooth in your submittal. You have cause to be quite proud of that.

Ultrasabers currently owned: Archon v3.1 (Diamond) - Guardian (Diamond) - Spectre (Diamond) - Renegade (Diamond) - Fulcrum (Diamond) - Consular (Diamond) - Butcher (Diamond) - Menace SE Staff (Diamond) - Dark Graflex (Diamond) - Dark Sentinel v4 (Stunt) - Initiate v4 (Stunt, Summer Raffle Prize)

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 642

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #329 on: December 17, 2018, 02:05:21 PM »

So what happens after my entry into Spin Wars?  Well, more spinning videos of course!!!!

Sorry...

More chained moves and movement

Sorry...

Um, ya!!!

Do it! Its worth it. Besides, as it stands now, the ceiling lights out number us. We need all the help we can get. Wink

Agreed. And they’ve grown quite cocky and arrogant.

“Someday I will be the most powerful Jedi ever...”

AS

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 46   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: