Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Author Topic: Cassian Andor Live-Action Series Announced - Thoughts?  (Read 5835 times)
jldavi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 24

The Force will be with you. Always.

« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2018, 10:16:12 PM »

Cautiously optimistic. I am excited to get away from the Skywalker family a bit. I don't agree with all the choices made in the new films, however we've kind of hit the bottom of the well for Skywalker based movies now, and I personally would like to spend some time exploring other aspects of the universe.

That being said I do agree with the sentiment that moving out of the rebellion era would be nice, since the SW universe and lore goes back so far and is so flush with interesting characters. It also wouldn't mess with continuity to get further back into the Old Republic era, but anything set in the rebellion era has to be handled very very carefully to avoid issues.

Sabers:
Stunts -- Sentinel GB, Dark Apprentice R, Apprentice V4 R, Dominix V3 O, Initiate V4 LE Arctic GB/CG Staff, Dark Standard Issue AB, Archon V3 CG

Sound --
Aeon V3 CG, Dark Liberator R, Brood Guard GB, Electrum Wind VA, Spectre SD 

Wishlist: All of them Wink

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2018, 02:31:52 AM »

Simply put, I'm interested.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: