Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
Author Topic: SPIN WARS EPISODE V: call for videos  (Read 25717 times)
Master Venturous
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -631

Dark Side points if you please

« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2018, 07:37:18 PM »

Awesome Master Venturous loved it, I'll have 1 ready soon any suggestions on getting the music onto the video. My way seems bad I can play the YouTube with a second phone while spinning

Best way is to use a video editor (there are plenty of free ones) to import the video and the sound track. Turn the sound off on the video and just overlay the song on top. If you're on Windows, Windows movie Maker can do that.

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -68

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2018, 10:28:36 PM »

I'm not awesome, my transition needs work but I want to participate and thank everyone for the help and tips I got along the way its been a lot of fun
   https://youtu.be/Z24t83q8WZE

Vengeance is a must death will follow no one will survive
 Crimson Scorpion diamond, dark Initiate v4 stunt, Sentinel LE v4 stunt, Aeon v4 stunt.   If I could name change it would have been Darth Sithious

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2018, 10:33:03 PM »

I need to hurry up and get my routine together

Master Venturous
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -631

Dark Side points if you please

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2018, 11:44:30 PM »

I'm not awesome, my transition needs work but I want to participate and thank everyone for the help and tips I got along the way its been a lot of fun

Not sure what you mean...I see plenty of awesome there.

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2018, 12:25:52 AM »

Not sure what you mean...I see plenty of awesome there.
   That meant a lot to here Master Venturous, to be honest I was feeling kind of low about my performance lately. I had a few injuries I've been dealing with mainly my back and right arm, I was so motivated after watching your entry video and rushed outside to join you 😭

Crimson Scorpion diamond, dark Initiate v4 stunt, Sentinel LE v4 stunt, Aeon v4 stunt.   If I could name change it would have been Darth Sithious

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2018, 12:28:10 AM »

That meant a lot to here Master Venturous, to be honest I was feeling kind of low about my performance lately. I had a few injuries I've been dealing with mainly my back and right arm, I was so motivated after watching your entry video and rushed outside to join you 😭

Keep going at it Jaymes, you're getting better and better. That's what this section is all about man. 

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2018, 01:08:27 AM »

Nice work Jaymes. Keep it up.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2018, 02:23:37 AM »

Keep going at it Jaymes, you're getting better and better. That's what this section is all about man. 
  thanks Infinit01 will do, im currently working on a few new moves I didn't put in they aren't ready yet but maybe for next years spin war if my body doesn't fail 😟. Looking forward for your entry I know you will kill it

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2018, 02:27:47 AM »

Nice work Jaymes. Keep it up.

Thank you Dark Silenoz  hopefully by next year I'll be catching, also looking forward to seeing your entry. I want to let the dark side out and steal a few moves along the way 😀

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2018, 02:32:53 AM »

thanks Infinit01 will do, im currently working on a few new moves I didn't put in they aren't ready yet but maybe for next years spin war if my body doesn't fail 😟. Looking forward for your entry I know you will kill it

Thanks, Jaymes.  I'm sorry that you got hurt man, that's no fun.  Keep spinning though and you don't have to submit the entire song either. 

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2018, 03:05:16 AM »

Thanks, Jaymes.  I'm sorry that you got hurt man, that's no fun.  Keep spinning though and you don't have to submit the entire song either. 
  thanks bro I'm trying to do new exercises but being 36 and putting my body through hell is catching up with me. Lol yeah I did my best to read the rules and seen that and was like awesome, I could have waited and worked on putting my new moves in but who knows where we will be tomorrow I figured let me live today.

Master Elwood Graestar
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2018, 02:20:41 PM »

Way to jump in on it, Jaymes🤙🏻!  Solid set, dude😊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Passions make life worthwhile and truth more profound.

lightside points if you would!

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2018, 10:10:26 PM »

Way to jump in on it, Jaymes🤙🏻!  Solid set, dude😊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  Thank you master Elwood 😀😁, I'm watching your videos a lot now and Michelle smith trying to gain new skills. You are awesome and those words mean a lot to me thank you

Darth_Ravn
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -134

« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2018, 05:30:39 AM »

You do it with your passion, this is the most important thing Wink
cool video anyway  ! And channel subscribed ! Smiley

Envoyé de mon ASUS_X00ID en utilisant Tapatalk

- Phantasm initiate v2 LE, TRI red ! (Stunt)
- Waiting for my order : double blade apprentice v5, LE, TRI BR, stunt, Quick disconnect coupler, custom pommels, and Yari Pike extension !!! ...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH5VOSkgZArKbfYsutTdFfA

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2018, 06:00:39 AM »

You do it with your passion, this is the most important thing Wink
cool video anyway  ! And channel subscribed ! Smiley

Envoyé de mon ASUS_X00ID en utilisant Tapatalk

awesome thank you Darth Ravn, really appreciate it that's why I love it here on the forum cause of people like you.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: