Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22   Go Down
Author Topic: POP! Stop  (Read 73179 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« on: March 06, 2019, 04:01:53 PM »

Show me your Funko POP! Vinyls. Don't care what types you're into, just post pics of them here.

Echoes of Infinity

These were among my first con haul. They were not the last Roll Eyes

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2019, 10:04:26 PM »

I've shared these elsewhere but since you started this specific thread, here goes again:

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2019, 04:54:10 AM »

I don't have any but I now want the Marvel ones

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2019, 10:29:29 AM »

Some have compared them to the modern day Beanie Babies, but I think they will always have a market because the product line follows other franchises.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2019, 09:37:20 PM »

Sig by For Tyeth

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2019, 04:27:23 AM »

I got my favs, Frank and Jake, working as bodyguards for my fish:

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2019, 04:16:40 PM »

Some have compared them to the modern day Beanie Babies, but I think they will always have a market because the product line follows other franchises.

I can see that. Lots of different sets

Musashi Padawan
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 174

Warrior Poet

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2019, 11:53:15 PM »

Great topic and pictures!  I was slow to jump on the Pop! wagon, as I tend to be a little obsessive about my collections and need to choose carefully what I decide to pursue.  I think it was Ready Player One that started it all... my favorite book of the last decade (and a decent movie) and not really anything cooler from the franchise to collect. 

Then I fell for the favorite show my daughter and I enjoy watching together...

Then she saw these were coming out from our all time favorite show to watch together and I have been helping her put together a set along with a few other favorites she either won in cosplay competitions or really admired...

I was able to resist the urge to jump into Star Wars, but I could not resist my other favorite franchise. First, walking down the step to my star wars/light saber/toy/samurai museum...

Then the collection I have been able to cobble together on a budget...

On YouTube
“Perceive that which cannot be seen with the eye." ~ Miyamoto Musashi

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2019, 02:07:44 PM »

Great topic and pictures!  I was slow to jump on the Pop! wagon, as I tend to be a little obsessive about my collections and need to choose carefully what I decide to pursue.  I think it was Ready Player One that started it all... my favorite book of the last decade (and a decent movie) and not really anything cooler from the franchise to collect. 

Looks like all you need is the Jade Sixer. I've got the High 5, I-R0k, and the Iron Giant.

Then she saw these were coming out from our all time favorite show to watch together and I have been helping her put together a set along with a few other favorites she either won in cosplay competitions or really admired...

I know someone that is very jealous of this one.

Were you aware of the flocked version of Ghost?

Sig by For Tyeth

Musashi Padawan
Knight Templar

Warrior Poet

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2019, 06:01:54 PM »

Yes, I am in the market for a jade sixer. I use this site to keep track of all the exclusives and variants, so I have seen that Ghost. I have quite a ways to go before the GOT set will be even close to complete.
http://popvinyls.com/funko-pop-vinyls-series/game-thrones-series/

On YouTube

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2019, 06:56:42 PM »

Yes, I am in the market for a jade sixer. I use this site to keep track of all the exclusives and variants, so I have seen that Ghost. I have quite a ways to go before the GOT set will be even close to complete.
http://popvinyls.com/funko-pop-vinyls-series/game-thrones-series/

Ugh. I hate you. As if I didn't have collecting issues enough. If I don't know about it, I CAN'T WANT IT. Angry Tongue

They have a Jade Sixer at www.vintagecomicsandtoys.com

Sig by For Tyeth

Musashi Padawan
Knight Templar

Warrior Poet

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2019, 07:13:45 PM »

Ugh. I hate you. As if I didn't have collecting issues enough. If I don't know about it, I CAN'T WANT IT. Angry Tongue

They have a Jade Sixer at www.vintagecomicsandtoys.com

Tell me about it! Ugh, you got me thinking and comparing prices... before I knew I just brought a jade sixer on eBay! Thanks a lot!!!

On YouTube

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2019, 07:27:12 PM »

Tell me about it! Ugh, you got me thinking and comparing prices... before I knew I just brought a jade sixer on eBay! Thanks a lot!!!
You should see my list. I have over 900 from a variety of sites, ranging in interest from "passing fancy" to "I will burn the world down to own it."

Sig by For Tyeth

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2019, 10:07:21 PM »

The only ones I REALLY want, to the point I'd collect, are the NHL ones.... sadly hard to find here, and I broke. I think they're more of a Canadian thing, though I have seen a few in stores here. I found the Henrik Ludqvist and would have bought it, except I didn't have any money. I've seen a few Connor McDavid and a Carey Price or two as well.
https://www.cardboardconnection.com/funko-pop-nhl-vinyl-figures

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Musashi Padawan
Knight Templar

Warrior Poet

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2019, 04:55:49 AM »

The only ones I REALLY want, to the point I'd collect, are the NHL ones.... sadly hard to find here, and I broke. I think they're more of a Canadian thing, though I have seen a few in stores here. I found the Henrik Ludqvist and would have bought it, except I didn't have any money. I've seen a few Connor McDavid and a Carey Price or two as well.
https://www.cardboardconnection.com/funko-pop-nhl-vinyl-figures

Jack has a prominent spot in my office. It’s quite a good likeness.  I’ll probably pick up a Josh Allen too. If I can limit myself to only Buffalo sports I should be fine.

On YouTube

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: