Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Grand Master questions  (Read 403 times)
Thanamira
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 144

« on: March 24, 2019, 09:43:02 PM »

If any US reps could reply, that'd be great.  (I'm not interested in speculation.)

1, will a shorter variant ever be produced?
For instance, something that is 9" long (or shorter) would be great.  I realize this may make some builds not work due to not enough space in the hilt, but that's an acceptable trade-off to me.

2, will the covertec knob be made into an option?  I have no need for either half of a staff to have a knob, and I would greatly prefer the knob hole not to be drilled.  (Not to mention I wouldn't mind saving a few bucks.  Smiley  )

3, similarly, will the plain blade plug be added as an option?  Premium blade plugs, while pretty, are not a priority for me.

4, will a staff coupler made in a similar vein (black anondized, but with line etching) be introduced to make it less obvious that a coupler is being used?

5, is the main body of the hilt the typical 1.5" diameter?  The specs list 1.6", which I'm guessing is due to the extra bit of flare at the emitter, but it'd be great to get more details on this.

---

This new design is so tantalizing, and yet, so far.  I get that 12" hilts make it easy to cram electronics into, but I feel like Ultrasabers is missing 50% of their available market because they're just too big for shorter people.  By far, the most popular hilt in my 25-person lightsaber club is the v2 Initiate.

President, Boston Lightsaber Stage Combat Club
www.bostonlightsaber.com

Light side points appreciated!
Thanamira school of staff aesthetic preference: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=32415.msg492503#msg492503

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2019, 09:53:42 PM »

Ultrasabers people don't come on the forum that often. Ultra is on from time to time, as is Deep. But, you can't even count on them seeing this and replying, as they're both incredibly busy guys. So, you're likely better off e-mailing your questions to customer service, as you'll mostly likely just get educated guesses on here.

Thanamira
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 144

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2019, 09:59:37 PM »

Aha, thanks muchly!

President, Boston Lightsaber Stage Combat Club
www.bostonlightsaber.com

Light side points appreciated!
Thanamira school of staff aesthetic preference: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=32415.msg492503#msg492503

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: