Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
Author Topic: Your online name  (Read 20586 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2020, 02:24:26 PM »

Computer nerd  Tongue

I have no shame Cool

Drumheller
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2020, 02:32:42 PM »

Mine comes from a character from a book series by George Lucas which looks to be made into a movie soon. It is the story of Wiilow Offgood who now goes by the name Thorn Drumheller. Been using it for years.

Remember pillage first, then burn!

Light side points please.

Darth_Malignan
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -14

Dark Side -- Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2020, 02:52:14 PM »

Mine comes from me coming up with a name for my Sith Juggernaut character for SWTOR.  I needed a good sith-like name, and had used it before, So I went with Darth Malignant but it wouldn't allow that name so I dropped the T.  My wife HATES it, but puts up with it - but it resonates with me for some reason - so I keep it.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2020, 04:37:48 PM »

I have no shame Cool
As a true nerd should.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Musashi Padawan
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 174

Warrior Poet

« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2020, 06:14:39 PM »

Cool thread and responses. No rocket mathematics for me.
Miyamoto Musashi is perhaps the most famous and skilled duelist, sword fighter in history. Throw in a mysterious backstory, dual wield style and authoring a timeless treatise on strategy, philosophy and sword combat. Not a bad resume for one to aspire or study.
Padawan is the Star Wars term for learner or student. Though confident, I tend to be to humble to dub myself a high title. Plus I like to think of myself as a lifelong learner. So even though I have been training with the saber for years and am a saber instructor, I am forever a student of Miyamoto Musashi. Musashi Padawan.

On YouTube
“Perceive that which cannot be seen with the eye." ~ Miyamoto Musashi

Tazflyr
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 142

« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2020, 06:33:37 PM »

Mine comes from a character from a book series by George Lucas which looks to be made into a movie soon. It is the story of Wiilow Offgood who now goes by the name Thorn Drumheller. Been using it for years.

The Shadow Wars, yes? Loved Willow!

Aeon LE v4, Guardian Blue (Mystery Box)
Dark Sentinel v5 (Emerald)
The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD
Dark Apprentice LEv4, Red

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2020, 08:06:11 PM »

SWTOR for me as well. Nova's the legacy name, Racona's my Jedi Consular. Both derived from stellar phenomena - Nova is pretty obvious, I think Wink And Racona is derived from "corona", the fiery ring visible during a total solar eclipse. But "Rocona" or "Racono" sounded weird to me, so I changed it to "Racona" Smiley

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

TR-77477
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -361

Join The Darkside ( We have cookies)

« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2020, 09:02:47 PM »

Mine is my TK number given when I was first accepted into the 501st Legion. As you progress and get different costumes approved you earn a new prefix. TK =Stormtrooper  TR= Royal Guard  DZ=Jawa etc

"The Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and the Bogan, the light and the dark. I'm the one in the middle, the Bendu."

Wish list---Consular--Flamberge V2--Omen

Make-A-Wish Donations

Dark apprentice v4 with FOC and basic sound GB -- Dark Apprentice LE v4 (Grab Bag) GB
Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR -- Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR

Gifted

Dominix V4--- Initiate V4---Graflex SE SD---Dark Apprentice v4 GB
Dark Standard issue CG at Dcon 2018---Six Mystery Boxes at dcon 2019

anla-shok
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2020, 10:09:33 PM »

So...my Name originally comes from another franchise that I like too, which is Babylon 5...written a bit differently... Anla´Shok (meaning "the application of force").

The Anla'Shok are an elite fighting force, it is loosely translated into English as Rangers...in the words of there founder, they were to be "a military group dedicated to nothing less than preserving the future and all life.
Even our enemy's life, if possible." Smiley

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2020, 10:44:25 PM »

So...my Name originally comes from another franchise that I like too, which is Babylon 5...written a bit differently... Anla´Shok (meaning "the application of force").

The Anla'Shok are an elite fighting force, it is loosely translated into English as Rangers...in the words of there founder, they were to be "a military group dedicated to nothing less than preserving the future and all life.
Even our enemy's life, if possible." Smiley

I love B5!  And Valen / Sinclair is one of the best characters in the franchise.   :-)  It even had it's own version of Jedi in the Techno-mages, if they'd wished to assume the role.

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Dilligaf919
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2020, 11:13:39 PM »

Dilligaf has been my nickname since grade school, ever since I wore a dilligaf shirt to school

-The Jedurai

KNOWLEDGE-initiate v4 with windows and av switch, Counselor green
Aeon V5, av switch, guardian blue
BALANCE- Spectre lite sound with windows, engraved hilt, black av switch with white light, TRI Adegan Silver
PASSION- dark apprentice v4 with windows and guarded switch, blazing red
Diamond bellicose

Is it a want, or a need?:Fallen LE Diamond, Archon 3.1 Diamond, The Malice Diamond

Tazflyr
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 142

« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2020, 12:38:55 AM »

Dilligaf has been my nickname since grade school, ever since I wore a dilligaf shirt to school

As in "It's not just an attitude; it's a lifestyle" shirt?

Keep 'em coming guys! I'm really enjoying this!

Aeon LE v4, Guardian Blue (Mystery Box)
Dark Sentinel v5 (Emerald)
The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD
Dark Apprentice LEv4, Red

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

Dilligaf919
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2020, 12:41:17 AM »

As in "It's not just an attitude; it's a lifestyle" shirt?

It was just a plain black shirt with dilligaf on the upper right, so I had to explain what it meant and tbh, it speaks to how I am as a person lol

-The Jedurai

KNOWLEDGE-initiate v4 with windows and av switch, Counselor green
Aeon V5, av switch, guardian blue
BALANCE- Spectre lite sound with windows, engraved hilt, black av switch with white light, TRI Adegan Silver
PASSION- dark apprentice v4 with windows and guarded switch, blazing red
Diamond bellicose

Is it a want, or a need?:Fallen LE Diamond, Archon 3.1 Diamond, The Malice Diamond

Metal Mech
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -84

Dark Force points please.

« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2020, 03:35:08 AM »

I don't remember my thought process for my current name very well. I have had quite a few over the years. Each one was based on current life situations. They kept becoming outdated after a while. So I wanted to create one that was universal and never changing. I don't remember the points behind Metal. Mech came from my love of Mecha and being a mechanic in a past life and as a hobby now. So it works both ways. Now I have had it for so long and I still like it.

Wishlist
Project Replica: Specter w/ Diamond Controller 36" HD Blade
Project Dark Twins: x2 Dark Initiate LE v5 Stunt Tri-AS 24” HD Blade
Project Silver Saber: Lost Grey v4 Obsidian AS w/GB FoC 32" HD Blade

Sent back for upgrade.
Empress v4 Sound Tri-AS 32” HD Blade

Collection
Customized Saber: Dark Mantis Emerald v3 Obsidian 37” V4 Blade (mods in progress)
Practice Saber: Dark Sentinel LE v4 Stunt BR 32”HD Blade

N9neRhymes
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2020, 03:56:57 AM »

My name came from the Hip-Hop Artist/Rapper Tech N9ne. Specifically off of the song 'Strange' from his Vintage Tech album. Whenever people tell me they don't care for rap as I genre, I always introduce them to his music. 9 times out of 10 people end up enjoying his songs. He's an independent rapper that never conformed to any norms or "selling out" in order to be accepted in the music industry. He's released a constant stream of music from the late 90's and is still going strong to this day. If he was in the Star Wars Universe he'd be a Jedi Master in terms of his musical ability. I appreciate him as an artist because he has songs spanning in every genre of music, whether it be Rock n Roll, Metal, RnB, Pop, etc. I've always had a pretty eclectic taste in music, so it worked out perfectly when I stumbled upon some of his songs years ago, and I've been a fan ever since.

This isn't the whole bar, but the song I mentioned above goes something like "N9ne Rhymes, make em go blind every time..." So as I was rewatching Star Wars: Rebels, the lyrics popped into my head while Maul and Kannun were dueling on Malacore. Specifically after it was revealed that he lost his eyesight. And if you look up pictures of Tech N9ne from back in the day, he was a pretty wild dude and rocked with crazy red spikes in his hair. Which is why I think Maul reminded me of him  Tongue

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: