Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
Author Topic: Your online name  (Read 20475 times)
BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #105 on: May 22, 2020, 10:45:22 AM »

My first name is Michael.
My first love is Batman.
90 is for the year I was born, 1990.

Does it give away a lot of personal information? Yes.
But my father gave me the ID when I first started using the internet when I was 11.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

cookieface127
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #106 on: May 26, 2020, 10:38:35 PM »

Way back in the year 2001, my best friend got an X-Box 360 for Christmas. He even was kind enough to let me have my own profile. And on the spot I thought of the most *gamer* name I could. Similar to a lot of these posts whenever I needed a name for something new, I'd use it. 19 years later it's still my go to. Smiley

There is balance to all things.
If my force alignment is negative give a positive point,
If my force alignment is positive give a negative point,
If my force alignment is 0, give me your favorite point.
=c=

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #107 on: June 15, 2020, 02:37:25 AM »

I've loved the mythology of the Phoenix for a long time; renewed by the very flames that consume it, it rises from the ashes to carry on in life.  I've been through some serious sh*t in my life, even long before this year.  Somehow, I've found the inner strength to rise up and carry on...like a Phoenix. 

As for the Jedi label...if you need that explained, you're really out of your element on here, LOL.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #108 on: June 15, 2020, 10:40:00 AM »

I’m a little late to the game here, but since you specifically asked...

I have been wearing glasses longer than most all but the very oldest few of the forum members have been out of diapers, so I got called “four-eyes” a lot (and I do mean a LOT) as a kid.  As a wee tyke, I got introduced to the original X-Men comics owned by my oldest brother, and I was fascinated by Cyclops, and, to a lesser degree, by Colossus.  My dad was on the road a lot for work, and we lived out in the country, on a dirt road, back in the days when gasoline was still less than $0.40 per gallon, you had to pay extra just to NOT be on a party line, and (more to the point) CB radio was beginning its upward swing in popularity.  Dad got a CB radio for each of our vehicles to keep us all apprised of where Smokey or a County Mountie was “taking pictures” on our “front door” so we had better “back it down” so that we could avoid “feeding the bears.”  I could go on, but you get the picture (or you don’t, and you probably don’t care).  Well, I just HAD to have my own CB handle, and what better one than Cyclops?  It referenced a cool comic book character who shot beams of force out of his eyes and was the leader of the group (which really appealed to me, since I was the YOUNGEST brother), plus it was a subtle “in your face” to all those jerks who looked at me and saw nothing more than my (very thick) glasses.

Fast-forward to the early 21st century, when a certain email provider began its beta program, and I needed an email alias.  Well, I was already using a variation of my actual name with both my ISP and another independent email service provider, as well as various work-related computer accounts, and I thought it was time to branch out a little bit in the labeling process, so I tried using Cyclops, only to find out that, alas, I had not been the first person to attempt to register with that moniker.  That led me to think of some number to append to the word, and because of some motivational tapes (yes, cassette tapes) I had been playing, I had the numbers nine-four-two in my head, so I figured that SURELY that number would not already be taken, and I was right.

Now that you’ve read this, are you sorry you asked?

This is an awesome story. So, ever since you joined Cyclops, I've always viewed you as Cyclops from X-Men since I'm a huge Marvel fan. I'm so glad that your name is inspired by the actual character and this whole time, I was actually right while playing with the idea that's where you got it from Wink

My first name is Michael.
My first love is Batman.
90 is for the year I was born, 1990.

Does it give away a lot of personal information? Yes.
But my father gave me the ID when I first started using the internet when I was 11.

This is an incredible history, BatMike. I like how you stuck with it since you were 11 and your dad gave it to you so it holds a special place in you heart. Good stuff, gentlemen.

I came up with the word "Vibble" as a nonsense word when I was quite young, and not long after that I made the fictional character of "Doctor Vibble", who created the bizarre, chaotic life forms known as Vibbles. To this day I have no idea what a Vibble is (though I have since found out it's also the name of a town in Sweden or some such), but even years later, the name stuck, and now I use DrVibble on pretty much all online platforms.

I've since incorporated "Doctor Vibble" as a character into a book I'm working on, so he lives on at last!

This is a really cool history on your name and I like how you made up the word and have used it across all platforms. Good stuff

ImperialRedGuard-HellFire
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

Imperial Guard Gaming Commander HellFire

« Reply #109 on: June 16, 2020, 09:22:35 PM »

My name, well I used to play a game on the Playstation two called star wars battlefront. I eventually went to online play on the ps2, my name came from the driod Hell Fire tank because it was my favorite vehicle in the game. As time proceeded buddies and myself created "Imperial Guard Gaming". At one point we were 400 players strong competing in tournaments.

When the ps3 dropped I tried to use my name Hell Fire but it was taken... However Hell Fire 666 was not taken.... Now I'm asked every night I play if I worship Satan. No I do not, it's my lucky number. My mailbox unit is unit 666 and my box number is 13 😂😂😂😂

Imperial Guard legion, Call name Hell Fire 666.
Nationwide all console gaming community.

GingerWizard
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #110 on: June 17, 2020, 06:53:34 PM »

Well ive always been a fantasy and starwars nerd. Im always the mage and I'm a red head with a big ol red beard so i figure GingerWizard would fit. Although i shouldve gone with Danakin, or with the red beard, The Krimson Chin couldve been perfect XD

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #111 on: June 18, 2020, 04:29:10 AM »

Well ive always been a fantasy and starwars nerd. Im always the mage and I'm a red head with a big ol red beard so i figure GingerWizard would fit. Although i shouldve gone with Danakin, or with the red beard, The Krimson Chin couldve been perfect XD
I gotta admit, when I see your screen name, part of me always asks, “Hmmm... Another Weasley?”

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #112 on: June 18, 2020, 10:50:07 AM »

I gotta admit, when I see your screen name, part of me always asks, “Hmmm... Another Weasley?”

I was thinking the same thing, lol!

GingerWizard
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #113 on: June 18, 2020, 12:49:50 PM »

Cyclops and Infinit, thats hilarious and you have no idea how much I heard that as a child XD honestly I dont think I even realized that about my screen name. Nice observation guys for real lol

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #114 on: June 18, 2020, 02:49:45 PM »

We love to joke around and be silly so welcome to the family!

GingerWizard
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #115 on: June 18, 2020, 03:34:01 PM »

We love to joke around and be silly so welcome to the family!
It is much appreciated and very welcome

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #116 on: June 18, 2020, 03:39:10 PM »

Anytime, points incoming for being a good sport Wink

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up