Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Options that have no Descriptions  (Read 1161 times)
Darth Aethelmearc
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« on: April 23, 2022, 01:43:26 AM »

I'm getting ready to make a major purchase of multiple lightsabers and am finding that some of the options do not have any description.  I haven't found anything in the forum or on the website explaining the differences between these options, either.  It is my hope that someone in the forum will have the answers.

Blade Set Screw Type
Button or Screw
What's the difference between these 2?

Li-Ion Setup
RGBW vs RGBA
I remember that the website had an explanation of the difference between these, but it's not anywhere I can find anymore.

Ultrapixel String Blade
This is a new item, but it also had a description the last time I was on the site and now, nothing.  What is it and how does it differ from the older blade types?

Obsidion Sound Boards
Lite vs V3 vs V4
I only found a short paragraph comparing the V3 and V4, and it wasn't informative
Ok.  Found this one on the Archon V3 saber.  At least some of these seem to be on some sabers, but not all during the purchasing process.

Thank you for your assistance.  A link to an existing thread that explains the difference that I managed to miss in my search is as good as rewriting the info.

"He's dressed like a Jedi; let's see if the Force is with him."

Darth Aethelmearc
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2022, 02:52:17 AM »

More on Obsidion, V3 vs V4 are discussed in this thread, but still nothing on the difference between them and Lite

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=23416.0

"He's dressed like a Jedi; let's see if the Force is with him."

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2022, 05:20:42 AM »

Obsidian Lite is just the one font and runs on standard 4 AAA batteries, the others you can load different sounds on

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

firehand10k
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 388

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2022, 01:19:32 AM »

I'm getting ready to make a major purchase of multiple lightsabers and am finding that some of the options do not have any description.  I haven't found anything in the forum or on the website explaining the differences between these options, either.  It is my hope that someone in the forum will have the answers.

Blade Set Screw Type
Button or Screw
What's the difference between these 2?

Li-Ion Setup
RGBW vs RGBA
I remember that the website had an explanation of the difference between these, but it's not anywhere I can find anymore.

Ultrapixel String Blade
This is a new item, but it also had a description the last time I was on the site and now, nothing.  What is it and how does it differ from the older blade types?

Obsidion Sound Boards
Lite vs V3 vs V4
I only found a short paragraph comparing the V3 and V4, and it wasn't informative
Ok.  Found this one on the Archon V3 saber.  At least some of these seem to be on some sabers, but not all during the purchasing process.

Thank you for your assistance.  A link to an existing thread that explains the difference that I managed to miss in my search is as good as rewriting the info.

The difference between button and screw is the shape of the head the button has a flatter rounded head while the screw has a little barrel.
LiIon setup is the type of batteries. LiIon have long life than regular and arr rechargeable..
RGBA & RGBW red, green, blue, amber vs red, green, blue, white. RGBW can produce a cleaner bright white RGBA can offer deeper saturation to other colors.
Ultra pixel is a string of lights up inside the blade while the regular ones are a single light at the base shining up a hollow tube.
Obsidian lite is an economy board with one sound set and few of each type of effect (POWER ON, POWER OFF, SWING CLASH). Obsidian v3 and v4 are premium soundboards with multiple sound effects and changeable sound sets(fonts). V3 holds one sound set at a time but can be changed. V4 can hold multiple sound set that can be rotated through with button pushes.

Have:
Azure Reaper
Crimson Scorpion
Aeon LE  V4 pair
Monarch
Azure Omen
Mantis
Manticore CE
Guardian
Chosen One
Graflex
Menace staff