Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 541   Go Down
Author Topic: Whatchya Listening to or Watching?  (Read 1121106 times)
Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1884

Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan

« Reply #1665 on: October 01, 2012, 03:34:09 PM »

I am at a loss on that one...that song was total crap...yikes... Tongue

Ok...I was not bashing...just being honest...but that said if the level of honest is offensive I will retract...

How about...

I am at a loss on that one...that song left me feeling tense and offput...I would choose to never listen to it again...yikes...though I support your love of the same without holding you in any less regard for liking it so much...I offer a consolation internet hug in lue of liking your song choice   Grin
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 03:38:12 PM by Jedi Relmeob » Logged

Light side points please Smiley

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #1666 on: October 01, 2012, 03:36:03 PM »

Ok...I was not bashing...just being honest...but that  said if the level of honest is offensive I will retract...

How about...

I am at a loss on that one...that song left me feeling tense and offput...I would choose to never listen to it again...yikes...though I support your love of the same without holding you in any less regard for liking it so much...I offer a consolation internet hug in lue of liking your song choice   Grin

How about "If you don't like the song, just let it be"? Wink

no

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1667 on: October 01, 2012, 03:37:49 PM »

I don't particularly like ska (I don't really dislike it, but for the sake of an example let's say that I do dislike it). I never feel the need to reply to a ska song somebody posts saying that it's crap, or even that I don't like ska.

My opinion simply doesn't matter that much and obviously no good could come of me posting it.

I would not throw up a bunch of songs from a genre that others hated if I knew.

On a side note...how on Earth can you like MLP and not modern or 3rd/4th generation ska?  It is about the same...ska is all about just dancing and being happy with a brass section and a quick beat   Undecided Cry Smiley Cheesy Grin

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 473

« Reply #1668 on: October 01, 2012, 03:41:05 PM »

Why hate? It's just music. Also, it's not a big deal what people post.

And on that note...

MORE SONGS.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu63ZBn4z-Y" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu63ZBn4z-Y</a>

Luna
Knight Commander

« Reply #1669 on: October 01, 2012, 03:46:16 PM »

On a side note...how on Earth can you like MLP and not modern or 3rd/4th generation ska?  It is about the same...ska is all about just dancing and being happy with a brass section and a quick beat   Undecided Cry Smiley Cheesy Grin

Well, this thread is about what you're listening to, not what others want you to listen to Roll Eyes

I don't know.... most bronies (including myself) tend to like rock, metal and electronic music (mostly dubtrot) for some reason. Ska is just not.... heavy?.... enough for me. I like hearing it every once in a while and I don't care that people post it, but it's not filling up my playlists.

no

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1670 on: October 01, 2012, 03:49:14 PM »

That of course is an option...but as Master Shifu noted (referencing me of course)

"Be quiet...if you have the ability to do so"

PS
I try hard not to comment actually...I have been watching my Ps and Qs with all this hard metal that just strikes me with deaf ears of late (ok not all of it, but some is not my cuppa)...and with all the quality choices that MD was throwing out there...I just expected a different song and then that song came up and gave me a sad  Undecided

But yes...my opinion is poo and belongs in the poo pot lol.

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

« Reply #1671 on: October 01, 2012, 03:54:15 PM »

*shrugs* I just post what I'm listening to in the moment that I feel is worth posting. I don't really go through a screening process to make sure everyone will be happy with what I post.

CrossingStar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -109

Resident Togruta and fan of the Clone Wars

« Reply #1672 on: October 01, 2012, 03:57:02 PM »

*shrugs* I just post what I'm listening to in the moment that I feel is worth posting. I don't really go through a screening process to make sure everyone will be happy with what I post.

Agree completely :/ It's gotten me into trouble on stricter forums.

~Nashara/Coronach~ (Togruta) Sith apprentice of Darth Cronfios.

~Xantos~ (Half human half zebrak) No alignment, friend of Devin

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1673 on: October 01, 2012, 03:58:47 PM »

As for making people want to listen to one thing or another...I see this thread as a share and communicate thread not just a blurting "I like polka!" thread.

We listen to our music and then here share it...hoping that others like it as much.

The bronys not liking ska...I would like to see that put to a vote...as I suspect most bronys are also not heavy into RE...and before you go all T-ell on me...I like RE just fine...it was just a point of context and commonality   Grin

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXd0NCqZLzU" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXd0NCqZLzU</a>

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1674 on: October 01, 2012, 04:01:27 PM »

Agree post what you want, like what you want, and all that jazz  Smiley

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBFVzQ_sXxU" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBFVzQ_sXxU</a>

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

« Reply #1675 on: October 01, 2012, 04:02:19 PM »

*crosses fingers*

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM6uTHH6F-s" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM6uTHH6F-s</a>

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1676 on: October 01, 2012, 04:04:57 PM »

Great sound in tempo, vocals, and musicality!

Smiley

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

« Reply #1677 on: October 01, 2012, 04:06:34 PM »

YAY.

...I feel like I'm on American Idol now.

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1678 on: October 01, 2012, 04:07:48 PM »

lol

Luna
Knight Commander

« Reply #1679 on: October 01, 2012, 04:08:47 PM »

As for making people want to listen to one thing or another...I see this thread as a share and communicate thread not just a blurting "I like polka!" thread.

We listen to our music and then here share it...hoping that others like it as much.

The bronys not liking ska...I would like to see that put to a vote...as I suspect most bronys are also not heavy into RE...and before you go all T-ell on me...I like RE just fine...it was just a point of context and commonality   Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXd0NCqZLzU#

I didn't say all bronies don't like ska. 'Most' is a key word there, and I was just saying that we mostly like rock, metal, and dubtrot, not that we mostly dislike ska.

I also like classical music. Most bronies don't like classical music, but there are some. I'm pretty sure you can find bronies who like ska.

Funny that you should use RE, because I have found that there is an unusually large amount of bronies who happen to be RE fans Cool

no

Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 541   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: