Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 248 249 [250] 251 252 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1489328 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #3735 on: November 28, 2015, 02:16:45 PM »

How about in the next raffle two random sabers or Grab Vags in color of choices? I know that's asking a lot but never hurts. And they don't have to be sabers with sound. I know they don't have to be though. Just an idea I had though. But if US actually foes that a couple times then that would be cool Smiley Hint hint guys Tongue Getting me a Graflex and Consular next week though and if a raffle is going on then I might enter it

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

DarthJt
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 71

I am the Blind Jedi.

« Reply #3736 on: November 28, 2015, 03:49:45 PM »

I'd love to see a black anodized version of the guardian. I'd also like to see a silver version of the Consular, with a black anodized shroud.

I am the other Blind Jedi

Thanamira
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 144

« Reply #3737 on: November 28, 2015, 04:23:24 PM »

More shrouds in general: emitter shrouds that make for an angled emitter, and body shrouds.  Dark Apprentice with a nickel shroud would be pretty intense, although perhaps too similar to a Consular.

President, Boston Lightsaber Stage Combat Club
www.bostonlightsaber.com

Light side points appreciated!
Thanamira school of staff aesthetic preference: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=32415.msg492503#msg492503

Saber Rake
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 24

Light Side points please!

« Reply #3738 on: November 28, 2015, 04:27:37 PM »

What about colored day blades?

"I'm not testing you, Obi-Wan. Life tests you! Every day it brings you new chances for triumph or defeat. And if you pass the test, it doesn't make you a Jedi. It makes you human."
―Qui-Gon Jinn, to Obi-Wan Kenobi

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #3739 on: November 28, 2015, 06:27:31 PM »

I'd love to see a black anodized version of the guardian. I'd also like to see a silver version of the Consular, with a black anodized shroud.

Point awarded those are great suggestions.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #3740 on: November 28, 2015, 06:47:26 PM »

I like the idea of the Yari Pike  extension, but wish Ultrasabers would offer other attachments for their Sabres.
 Such as a black anodized 2 inch grooved part, with the  machined back silver grooves.
 This could also be done with a silver part with black anodized grooves. These parts could be combined with flush mount couplers and add a pattern or additional length to a saber.
 I'd also like to see a part that could go between a saber and it's pommel, especially the reaper, allowing the pommel to be aligned with the saber.  This part would be adjustable, and maybe a similar part could go between the saber and it's emitter, to do the same thing.   
I love your idea, but I'd like to make a change to it.
What if UltraSabers offered parts, that could be put together to create a custom saber. What I mean is what if they were say two or 3 inch parts with a male threaded end and a female threaded and that could be placed together to create a custom saber.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3741 on: December 01, 2015, 09:51:12 PM »

I love your idea, but I'd like to make a change to it.
What if UltraSabers offered parts, that could be put together to create a custom saber. What I mean is what if they were say two or 3 inch parts with a male threaded end and a female threaded and that could be placed together to create a custom saber.

They kinda do. US parts are compatible with TCSS parts. The only thing is, is that TCSS doesn't do finished sabers.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

DarthJt
Knight Lance Corporal

I am the Blind Jedi.

« Reply #3742 on: December 01, 2015, 11:00:52 PM »

Does TCSS  offer black anodized, or any other anodized parts?

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #3743 on: December 01, 2015, 11:32:57 PM »

Does TCSS  offer black anodized, or any other anodized parts?

I think just powder coated.

But this might be veering too much into discussing other 'smiths and their products.

dasweallycool
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 84

« Reply #3744 on: December 01, 2015, 11:33:17 PM »

They kinda do. US parts are compatible with TCSS parts. The only thing is, is that TCSS doesn't do finished sabers.

"THAT is why you failed..." Yoda - Jedi Master

I HAVE:
Aeon V3 - AS/Obsidian
Initiate V4 LE BR/ObsLITE
Standard Issue AS/Stunt
Force FX - Yoda
M/R - Anakin EP2
M/R - BYO
M/R - Luke EP4

Wish List:
Prophecy V3 AB/Stunt

DarthJt
Knight Lance Corporal

I am the Blind Jedi.

« Reply #3745 on: December 02, 2015, 12:05:24 AM »

I think just powder coated.

But this might be veering too much into discussing other 'smiths and their products.
I wouldn't get any parts that are powder coated. I prefer anodized, because it's more durable. That's why I believe Ultrasabers should offer parts.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3746 on: December 02, 2015, 05:24:18 PM »

"THAT is why you failed..." Yoda - Jedi Master

What are you on about?

TCSS is even mentioned in descriptions of compatibility of earlier hilt models on the website.  Tongue

I wouldn't get any parts that are powder coated. I prefer anodized, because it's more durable. That's why I believe Ultrasabers should offer parts.

That all depends. I know some PCs that are very durable. But like you I also prefer anodizing to PC.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

dasweallycool
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 84

« Reply #3747 on: December 03, 2015, 12:19:58 AM »

What are you on about?

Sorry, I mean that as the other guys don't do full sabers like US they're not as good Smiley

I HAVE:
Aeon V3 - AS/Obsidian
Initiate V4 LE BR/ObsLITE
Standard Issue AS/Stunt
Force FX - Yoda
M/R - Anakin EP2
M/R - BYO
M/R - Luke EP4

Wish List:
Prophecy V3 AB/Stunt

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3748 on: December 03, 2015, 09:58:19 PM »

Sorry, I mean that as the other guys don't do full sabers like US they're not as good Smiley

I was gonna say.

Sig by For Tyeth

Saber Rake
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 24

Light Side points please!

« Reply #3749 on: December 03, 2015, 10:54:58 PM »

I was gonna say.
I sort of like the idea of building my own saber from scratch... Except, I want to build it from  scratch.
Buy a blade, LED and a battery pack and go for it.

"I'm not testing you, Obi-Wan. Life tests you! Every day it brings you new chances for triumph or defeat. And if you pass the test, it doesn't make you a Jedi. It makes you human."
―Qui-Gon Jinn, to Obi-Wan Kenobi

Pages: 1 ... 248 249 [250] 251 252 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: