Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 409 410 [411] 412 413 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1489256 times)
chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #6150 on: June 27, 2018, 09:04:25 PM »

Pipe cutter/tubing cutter, as described above, scores then pushes into the tube to make the cut. the outer edge will be smooth, but the inner probably will be slightly jagged. You can buy a deburring tool, use a knife, etc, to take off that edge.

Note the defuser will be loose in the tube. You may want to use some glue (hot glue, elmers glue, etc.) to hold it in place, but loose will work too. User preference.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Son_Of_A_Sith
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -82

I AM THE BALANCE

« Reply #6151 on: June 27, 2018, 11:11:59 PM »

I wish the sales included better free gifts. I guess it's really just the free blade plug. You spend $400 and get 1 free blade plug. It's nice but not something that makes me jump out of my seat to spend $400. I think they could do a little better than that

Try not!...do, or do not.. there is no try.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #6152 on: June 28, 2018, 02:34:27 AM »

Free Mid Grade blades if you get a saber with a Heavy Grade blade? That'd be a good deal I think

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #6153 on: June 28, 2018, 03:40:00 AM »

Free Mid Grade blades if you get a saber with a Heavy Grade blade? That'd be a good deal I think

That would be a great idea.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #6154 on: June 28, 2018, 11:08:20 AM »

I wish the sales included better free gifts. I guess it's really just the free blade plug. You spend $400 and get 1 free blade plug. It's nice but not something that makes me jump out of my seat to spend $400. I think they could do a little better than that
The sales are normally 10%, 15%, or 20% off. So if like you said a $400 saber that's between $40 to $80 off. The free gifts are just a bonus.

If you factor in the raffle sales and how many free sabers they give away throughout the year, we should be happy they include any free stuff.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6155 on: June 28, 2018, 11:31:13 AM »

^^^ I was going to mention the Mystery bag sabers as well.  It's a good deal all around along with the savings.

Son_Of_A_Sith
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -82

I AM THE BALANCE

« Reply #6156 on: June 28, 2018, 10:31:56 PM »

The sales are normally 10%, 15%, or 20% off. So if like you said a $400 saber that's between $40 to $80 off. The free gifts are just a bonus.

If you factor in the raffle sales and how many free sabers they give away throughout the year, we should be happy they include any free stuff.

I completely agree I wasnt saying anything negative about ultrasabers. They are without a doubt the best. Like mentioned above, a free blade would be 10x better than a blade plug

Try not!...do, or do not.. there is no try.

WookieBoi2000
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #6157 on: June 28, 2018, 10:51:47 PM »

Hi UltraSabers. I am an interested customer and I have been wanting a certain blade since the first time I saw it in Star Wars the Clone Wars, and that blade is the mighty wooden blade of Gungi the Wookie. Now the blade isn't wooden, but the hilt is. Anyway, I would love to see UltraSabers create a Gungi Blade Inspired stunt blade. All of the ones I have seen from those other guys have been too short for a Wookie to actually hold with both hands, and also no longer available. I want to own a blade from you guys that is useful, beautiful, and at least at this point, unique. This blade will make me strong in battle and humble in retreat, it connects with my force. Please help me reach fulfilling a dream I've had for several years.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Gungi%27s_lightsaber/Legends

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #6158 on: June 29, 2018, 01:19:50 AM »

Hi UltraSabers. I am an interested customer and I have been wanting a certain blade since the first time I saw it in Star Wars the Clone Wars, and that blade is the mighty wooden blade of Gungi the Wookie. Now the blade isn't wooden, but the hilt is. Anyway, I would love to see UltraSabers create a Gungi Blade Inspired stunt blade. All of the ones I have seen from those other guys have been too short for a Wookie to actually hold with both hands, and also no longer available. I want to own a blade from you guys that is useful, beautiful, and at least at this point, unique. This blade will make me strong in battle and humble in retreat, it connects with my force. Please help me reach fulfilling a dream I've had for several years.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Gungi%27s_lightsaber/Legends

I wholeheartedly agree with this. I would love the see a Gungi inspired saber.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #6159 on: June 29, 2018, 01:47:36 AM »

Hi UltraSabers. I am an interested customer and I have been wanting a certain blade since the first time I saw it in Star Wars the Clone Wars, and that blade is the mighty wooden blade of Gungi the Wookie.

I wholeheartedly agree with this. I would love the see a Gungi inspired saber.

And don't forget that Chewbacca also wielded TWO lightsabers (jar kai style) in Star Wars comic Vol 2 #12.
Artoo fired four sabers from his dome, one each for Han and Leia while Chewie got the last two.
The comic may/may not be canon but it looked impressive!

(p.s. I had a wooden saber with a wooden switch....it wooden' work!  Grin )

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6160 on: June 29, 2018, 11:49:48 AM »

Yes, Chewie with those blades were awesome.  +1 for your pun!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #6161 on: June 29, 2018, 08:24:33 PM »

Like a new lower cost crossguard saber in the V4 line up? Dominix emitters, top Sentinel chokes, Dominix bodies. I think this would be a cool idea too =] I'll get a Flamberge V2 at some point though Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #6162 on: June 29, 2018, 11:09:38 PM »

I completely agree I wasnt saying anything negative about ultrasabers. They are without a doubt the best. Like mentioned above, a free blade would be 10x better than a blade plug
Didn't think you was brother, I know you are a staple here.

JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 262

Jedi Weapons Master

« Reply #6163 on: June 30, 2018, 03:49:57 PM »

Just gotta say, if U.S. would do a scaled down version of the Scorpion so that the size of the saber without the claw is like 12-13 inches, I'd preorder one like literally today. I think if they just cut out the extra set of windows, the horizontal ones before the flanged part, the scorpion would be a reasonably sized hilt and well worth a purchase.

Arsenal with Obsidian Sound And Silver Flash on Clash:

Kylo Ren Flamberge, Dark War Glaive, Reaper w/ Dornian pommel, Bane, Menace, Vader Prophecy, Darth Sidious Initiate V4
Dorinian, Obi Wan ROTS Archon, Regal Mantis, Spectre, Anakin AOTC Prophecy
Consular, Dark Shock, Yoda Initiate, Luke ROTJ Archon, Kit Fisto Menace
RGB: Bellicose Staff, Raven, Manticore Staff, Emerald Catalyst
Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6164 on: June 30, 2018, 04:30:33 PM »

Just gotta say, if U.S. would do a scaled down version of the Scorpion so that the size of the saber without the claw is like 12-13 inches, I'd preorder one like literally today. I think if they just cut out the extra set of windows, the horizontal ones before the flanged part, the scorpion would be a reasonably sized hilt and well worth a purchase.

I didn’t realize that the Scorpion was that large in size.

Pages: 1 ... 409 410 [411] 412 413 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: