Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 475 476 [477] 478 479 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1472649 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2766

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7140 on: January 11, 2019, 04:00:59 PM »

Suggestion: A Bastila and or Satele staff (but mostly a Bastila staff). Those are some awesome emitters...
I think that would be a delightfully simple (and doable) design.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #7141 on: January 12, 2019, 12:09:13 AM »

That's a nice looking (and affordable looking) Bastilla staff, Logos. I'd buy something that looked like that, even if I just used it as individual sabers.

As a DIYer, the 1" aluminum heatsinks by themselves, along with more other components in the store. And without having to email support Wink

I agree  on the components. (in fact, I've asked for more components in the past) Having to source out stuff for a complete DIY (IE: nothing prewired) is a pain, especially since you have to pay everyone for shipping. I'd like to see not only the 1" heat sinks in the store, but also the MLS heat sinks, since those are a proprietary design and you have to buy them through Ultrasabers. Other MHS heat sinks won't work with Ultrasabers emitters.

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #7142 on: January 11, 2019, 06:13:04 PM »

100% agreement! I would buy it up in a heartbeat.

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2784

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7143 on: January 11, 2019, 07:11:39 PM »

Yes, agreed. Would love a staff like this

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #7144 on: January 12, 2019, 02:48:21 AM »

Plus it's super unique compared to anything UltraSabers currently offers... AND, since they just released their Revan Sabers, it's only logical... PLUS They need more double bladed designs, and as far as I've been able to find, there's not really anything for combat ready Bastila sabers easily available...

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #7145 on: January 11, 2019, 08:07:18 PM »

PLUS They need more double bladed designs, and as far as I've been able to find, there's not really anything for combat ready Bastila sabers easily available...

Hi Lady Revan,

One of the "Other Guys" do make a hilt that was intended to be a Bastila  "inspired" hilt but they have messed up the design by the looks of it as their model has a four pronged emitter instead of a twin "Pincer" shaped emitter.

I have been working on some staff weapons but I may have gotten my "Bastila and Satele Shans" a little mixed up! (Hopefully I'll post them soon on my thread)

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #7146 on: January 12, 2019, 03:29:29 AM »

Hi Lady Revan,

One of the "Other Guys" do make a hilt that was intended to be a Bastila  "inspired" hilt but they have messed up the design by the looks of it as their model has a four pronged emitter instead of a twin "Pincer" shaped emitter.

I have been working on some staff weapons but I may have gotten my "Bastila and Satele Shans" a little mixed up! (Hopefully I'll post them soon on my thread)

Yeah, I've seen it. Not inspired enough for my tastes Tongue If i'm paying for a character specific saber I want the major distinguishing features to be... well... distinguishable. Otherwise I could made a staff of US Catalyst design and be over it lol

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #7147 on: January 11, 2019, 08:34:15 PM »

Yeah, I've seen it. Not inspired enough for my tastes Tongue If i'm paying for a character specific saber I want the major distinguishing features to be... well... distinguishable. Otherwise I could made a staff of US Catalyst design and be over it lol

It does look a bit "flat" without any black rings/accents to detail it. Come to mention it a Catalyst staff would be nice!

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #7148 on: January 11, 2019, 10:00:46 PM »

Bastila's saber may not be at the top of my list of sabers I want to see, but it is deffinately on the top of the list when it comes to saber staffs.
I would really like to see some more saber staffs, because a lot of the single hilts wouldn't exactly make good saber staffs.

JoshTua
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #7149 on: January 11, 2019, 10:44:21 PM »

Is there going to be an archon v4 or a more screen accurate Luke Return of the Jedi saber?

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #7150 on: January 12, 2019, 06:21:27 AM »

Bastila's saber may not be at the top of my list of sabers I want to see, but it is deffinately on the top of the list when it comes to saber staffs.
I would really like to see some more saber staffs, because a lot of the single hilts wouldn't exactly make good saber staffs.

It's true! There isn't much for staff designs, and a lot of the single hilt sabers are non-practical as staves.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #7151 on: January 12, 2019, 01:08:17 PM »

Is there going to be an archon v4 or a more screen accurate Luke Return of the Jedi saber?

Merged into this thread. Smiley

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2784

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7152 on: January 12, 2019, 06:09:50 AM »

I say more staff sabers or actual one piece staff sabers but more of the former than the latter. Staff sabers like the Jedi temple guard or Grand Master Shatele

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #7153 on: January 12, 2019, 01:48:51 PM »

Staff sabers like the Jedi temple guard or Grand Master Shatele

Yes please. Grin

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2766

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7154 on: January 14, 2019, 03:06:53 PM »

Yes, agreed. Would love a staff like this
It wouldn't be bad as a single blade either.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Pages: 1 ... 475 476 [477] 478 479 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: