Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 523 524 [525] 526 527 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1472891 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7860 on: September 27, 2019, 05:06:12 PM »

SO this idea cropped up while i was wishlisting the Crimson Fallen.

Tri-cree Pyrestone Orange. I know thats a long shot but oh, was i wishing for that option while window shopping.

Also its been said, ill say it again; payment plans.
If I'm not mistaken, PO is a mixed color, and therefore cannot come triple.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #7861 on: September 27, 2019, 05:10:36 PM »

You are correct. I just //want// it to exist.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #7862 on: September 27, 2019, 05:28:49 PM »

Kinda.

And I stand by Tri-Cree PO dangit  Wink

I don't challenge your Tri-Cree PO, I simply thought I understood the request well enough to not need to ask any questions.  Smiley

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7863 on: September 27, 2019, 05:36:11 PM »

You are correct. I just //want// it to exist.
And I want a million dollars to fall into my lap, but we all eventually have to face reality.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #7864 on: September 28, 2019, 09:44:00 PM »

Has anyone mentioned to Ultrasabers about smooth swing in future Obsidian sound boards, maybe in the Obsidian V5?

S2mikey
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 14

« Reply #7865 on: September 28, 2019, 11:03:45 PM »

Id like to see them offer the option for the Li-Ion & buck-puck battery system for the Lite Soundboard sabers.  Id pay an upcharge for that. I know people like the premium sound but Im quite happy with the Lite sound on my sabers but would like to have more uniform color perfomance if I go with an Amethyst or SunRider color since those can look funky once the batteries lose some of their charge.  The Li-Ions power them more uniformly for longer than that standard batteries from what Ive read.

AEON L4, Tri-Cree Fire orange
Archon 2.1, Tri-Cree Gaurdian Blue
Dark Sentinel L4 - Tri-Cree Consular Green, Green AV switch
Initiate V3, Catalyst Pommel, Violet, AV switch

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #7866 on: September 29, 2019, 01:31:55 AM »

^^^This. Same with Guardian Blue as well sometimes, my signature Dark Sentinel LE has Obsidian Lite so, and always flickers once the batteries start to die down x.x I'd even send in my Dark Sentinel for that upgrade as well and maybe a re-charge port as well if that'd be a possible thing for Obsidian Lite

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #7867 on: September 29, 2019, 04:01:40 AM »

I have a few suggestions.
First, I think that the blade plugs should be included with every saber, and fancier ones can be an upcharge.
Second, I think there needs to be a new Prophecy saber, that looks more like the one seen in AOTC.
Third, I need an Obi-Wan saber from ROTS already, a modified Archon V2.1 would do. 
Fourth, I would like some new saber designs, possibly created by the saber community, maybe with a contest or something.  Winner could get their saber design for free.
Fifth, we absolutely need a Bastila Shan saber right now.
Sixth, some blasters would be cool, call them UltraBlasters.
Seventh, a dark version of the Guardian, Chosen One, and Archon would be amazing.
Eighth, choose your own emitter and pommel would be a nice feature on the website.
Ninth, I think all sabers with Diamond boards should come with a USB connection on the outside of the saber for data connection and charging.
Tenth, more curved sabers please, use PVC and aluminum parts to make these.
That is all the ideas I have for now.

Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -168

Once you start down the dark path...

« Reply #7868 on: September 29, 2019, 05:46:35 AM »

Has anyone mentioned to Ultrasabers about smooth swing in future Obsidian sound boards, maybe in the Obsidian V5?

I mentioned it a few posts above. I think it would be an excellent addition. Overall functionality can be debated amongst all the various saber providers, but I think UltraSabers has a solid claim in stating that they have the best sound. In general, the sound is louder and richer with better low end capacity. Smoothswing would sound excellent on Obsidian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ultrasabers currently owned: Archon v3.1 (Diamond) - Guardian (Diamond) - Spectre (Diamond) - Renegade (Diamond) - Fulcrum (Diamond) - Consular (Diamond) - Butcher (Diamond) - Menace SE Staff (Diamond) - Dark Graflex (Diamond) - Dark Sentinel v4 (Stunt) - Initiate v4 (Stunt, Summer Raffle Prize)

S2mikey
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 14

« Reply #7869 on: September 29, 2019, 11:55:30 AM »

^^^This. Same with Guardian Blue as well sometimes, my signature Dark Sentinel LE has Obsidian Lite so, and always flickers once the batteries start to die down x.x I'd even send in my Dark Sentinel for that upgrade as well and maybe a re-charge port as well if that'd be a possible thing for Obsidian Lite

Yeah, once the batteries start to get weak I also see some flicker but that to me is better than flat out color changing which is what happens with colors that combine two LEDs like Violet amethyst.  The issue there is that your purple gets pinkish or flat out dull red since the blue LED can’t be driven anymore.  That’s why with the standard battery setup I stick exclusively to the TRI LEDs and single strong colors.  I just ordered a new saber last night and wanted violet amethyst but went with consular green TRI Cree since I don’t want my purple saber changing colors halfway through the battery lifespan.  That’d drive me crazy!

AEON L4, Tri-Cree Fire orange
Archon 2.1, Tri-Cree Gaurdian Blue
Dark Sentinel L4 - Tri-Cree Consular Green, Green AV switch
Initiate V3, Catalyst Pommel, Violet, AV switch

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #7870 on: September 29, 2019, 04:14:31 PM »

I actually kinda like the idea of a saber design contest Tongue I have a few in mind too =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

lovetadraw
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -175

Lawth VS Malice ~The End of Innocence

« Reply #7871 on: September 30, 2019, 02:28:49 AM »

PO is very close to Cree's Red-Orange leds which you can get in TriCree, no reason they couldn't do it.

"Somewhere between darkness and light I reside, seek not to save me, for I needn't rescue."

Emerald Consular Staff (PO and Gold)
Chimera (Custom with Maticore emitter)
Cyan Short Boi (Modified Dark IniV2Le)
Kylo Ren-egade (Custom with Renegade parts)
MHS Luke Hero (Archon emitter)
Mustafar's Wake (Modified Dark Prophecy)
MHS Skywalker Saber
MHS Darth Zannah

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #7872 on: September 30, 2019, 01:22:25 PM »

Fourth, I would like some new saber designs, possibly created by the saber community, maybe with a contest or something.  Winner could get their saber design for free.

obliviondoll
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -21

« Reply #7873 on: September 30, 2019, 10:54:32 PM »

Or the ability to buy a shroud individually.
Email. You ask nicely and they'll pretty much sell you anything. Downside is that non-standard parts are severely marked up. Sad

I wish more of the parts were available on the storefront as independent purchases. I'm glad the new Fallen parts are being released as separate purchases, but I wish MORE saber parts would be released this way. Reaper emitter and pommel, both with and without claws would be particularly nice... And...

Here is a repeat of the request to see a "visualizer" tool (perhaps with the ordering process) that will apply all the selections you choose to an image of the saber, so that we could see the effect of mixing an Azure Dorininian hilt with, say, the Malice pommel, or so that we could see black claws on an Aeon LE v5, or the impact of various colors of buttons, screws, gewgaws, and gimcracks on the appearance of the saber.

This in conjunction with expanded functionality for pre-built FULL-CUSTOM sabers would be amazing.
-Pick a hilt
-Pick a pommel
-If the hilt supports them, pick neck and/or emitter
-Pick internal electronics, blade colour options, windows if the emitter has window options, and all the other usual things.
-Get your pre-assembled full custom job. Parts are charged at marked-up prices from their standard rates, or there's an extra flat fee for the build being a full-custom saber.

I feel like it's kind of weird that the "basic" sabers have more options with them than the premium ones, and now sometimes the older models have more options than the new. Covertec wheels come standard on a lot of sabers, but with the cheap sabers, they're an optional extra. What if I don't WANT the extra knobby bit sticking out of my hilt? I prefer the "clean" look of a saber without it, and I find it more comfortable in my hands when I can more freely move them. Making the wheel a "standard feature" on the fancier hilts is great and all, but what about a "remove" option? Include it in the price, but if the customer opts out, don't include it on the build. It's a shame I can't easily save myself the trouble of removing this attachment, particularly since I live in a country which DOESN'T use American measurements and in which getting American tools to adjust such things requires extra effort. Similarly, you look at most v4 sabers, and you can get them with or without windows, while this option is missing on the v5 version, and guarded switches as well as AV means there's a distinctively different switch option from any v5 saber too. The lack of window options will save people money on the v5 Apprentice/Initiate models, but other sabers are no less expensive than the v4 sabers with those options paid for. And what if someone wants the Apprentice v5 or the Dominix speciifically WITHOUT the windows? Why not have them as the standard option, and a NO COST alternative option of getting them without? And from v3 up to v5 versions of the basic saber models, you can swap out the plain pommels for a whole mess of fancier pommel options - though a significant number of designs are (once again) notable by their absence. Premium sabers? You get what you're given. You don't get those options as OPTIONS any more, you have to buy them as EXTRA parts alongside the parts that come pre-fitted, and pull things apart to modify them for yourself (which, to be fair, is an easier kind of fun to have when it's simple "screw off/screw on" process without needing extra tools as well).

Also, and I'm sure it's been said before, I'd love to see more slanted and/or irregularly-angled emitter shrouds. Things like the shroud on the Spectre (but on an emitter without the guard), the Bellicose, the Reaper, and the now-old Prophecy v3. Not necessarily just the straight-line slanted options, but some with curved or otherwise-shaped shrouds that cover only one side of the blade. When the v5 range was showing up, I was hopeful there would be something new that filled this niche, but alas, no such luck. At least not so far.

V^^^V
It's not about rage, it's about *emotion*. Happiness is the Dark side, and I will face you with a smile.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #7874 on: October 01, 2019, 06:24:53 PM »

I would love to see an update on the Diamond board that lets the user add a background music track. That would help me out immensely. I would love to be able to swing my Ultrasabers around to some sweet metal tracks.

But this is just my wishlist item.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Pages: 1 ... 523 524 [525] 526 527 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: