Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 62   Go Down
Author Topic: The Star Wars LEGO Thread  (Read 248648 times)
Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #180 on: February 14, 2013, 03:13:16 PM »

Is that a Viking ship (from 7018, Viking Ship Challenges the Midgard Serpent) I see? I really wish I had gotten more sets from that theme....

no

Ryan Stormchaser
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 13

I dig lightside points.

« Reply #181 on: February 14, 2013, 03:15:23 PM »

Is that a Viking ship (from 7018, Viking Ship Challenges the Midgard Serpent) I see? I really wish I had gotten more sets from that theme....

It is :3  One of my favorites!  It came with like 6 dudes, and a whole bunch of unique swords and axes and armor and stuff.  It's the only Viking set I got, but it's really the only one I need <3

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #182 on: February 14, 2013, 07:16:13 PM »

Oh yeah, I mentioned earlier on in this thread that I would be checking Brickipedia... I think I'm selling my soul to LEGO this year.

http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/2013

no

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #183 on: February 14, 2013, 10:14:47 PM »

I'm not selling my soul, but I believe something in the ballpark of last years saber expenditures will be heading to LEGO. My eyes are set firmly on the AT TE and Gunship. I've wanted those since Ep II came out, and I was always either too short of funds, or else unable to justify the purchase when the previous releases were out. But these are way nicer, and the prices aren't horrible. Smiley

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

srams
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 375

Speak softly and carry a big saber...

« Reply #184 on: February 14, 2013, 10:31:50 PM »

WOW!  Ok I should have found this thread a long time ago!... Pics Up loading as I type...
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 11:04:33 PM by srams » Logged

"I will always oppose the Darkness, but I will never hesitate to defend myself from the Light..."

"I looked my demons in the eye and said, do your best to destroy me. See, I've been to hell and back so many times I must admit you kind of bore me."

srams
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 375

Speak softly and carry a big saber...

« Reply #185 on: February 14, 2013, 11:57:49 PM »

I have been building SW themed stuff since way before they even came out with them! I was so excited when they finally did!

These are all my one designs! Everything you see here that is built, is my own design. Everything! There are however some guns from Brickarms.com and a seller on Bricklink but I forgot the name.

I dont normally like to post pics with bad backdrops, but I didnt hava much time or space... I call this Battle of the Baby Crib...

"I will always oppose the Darkness, but I will never hesitate to defend myself from the Light..."

"I looked my demons in the eye and said, do your best to destroy me. See, I've been to hell and back so many times I must admit you kind of bore me."

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #186 on: February 15, 2013, 12:57:59 AM »

That's awesome right there. So. Many. Lightsabers! 0_o And I love your walkers and battle pods. Particularly, the larger walker reminds me of the ones from Avatar. Very sweet.

Okay, so this is a little bit off subject..... but what do you guys think of these things? http://trekmovie.com/2013/02/09/hasbro-star-trek-line-unveiled-at-toy-fair-possibly-revealing-some-into-darkness-clues/ Kreos instead of Legos, and Star Trek instead of Star Wars, but it's a similar principle, right? We can finally see a brick Klingon against a brick Vader, right? I for one, am looking forward to the building toys of 2013. First Gunships and AT TEs, and now the kriffing Enterprise! I'm gonna blow soooo much cash on those little figure packs, I think.... lol

I am not a color...

kewlkev360
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 232

« Reply #187 on: February 15, 2013, 04:58:20 AM »

That's awesome right there. So. Many. Lightsabers! 0_o And I love your walkers and battle pods. Particularly, the larger walker reminds me of the ones from Avatar. Very sweet.

Okay, so this is a little bit off subject..... but what do you guys think of these things? http://trekmovie.com/2013/02/09/hasbro-star-trek-line-unveiled-at-toy-fair-possibly-revealing-some-into-darkness-clues/ Kreos instead of Legos, and Star Trek instead of Star Wars, but it's a similar principle, right? We can finally see a brick Klingon against a brick Vader, right? I for one, am looking forward to the building toys of 2013. First Gunships and AT TEs, and now the kriffing Enterprise! I'm gonna blow soooo much cash on those little figure packs, I think.... lol

Two words.

Kreo. Bat'leth.

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #188 on: February 15, 2013, 07:20:08 AM »

My thoughts exactly. Wink

I am not a color...

Sandtracker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 134

« Reply #189 on: February 16, 2013, 10:23:35 PM »

I thought someone might like this:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB_h2Rl7OsA" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB_h2Rl7OsA</a>

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #190 on: February 16, 2013, 10:27:47 PM »

Not. Kriffing. Fair.

This. The AT TE. The Gunship. The Kreo Star Trek stuff. The Spider Droid. Etc. Etc. Etc. Who gave people permission to release all this awesome stuff in the same year? Do they even realize how much saving it takes to afford the AT TE and Gunship in this economy?  Angry

Oh, who am I kidding. It's awesome they made this!  Grin

I am not a color...

Goldleader
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 124

I am a humble student of the force

« Reply #191 on: February 18, 2013, 08:44:15 PM »

I found this thread, and all I have to say is INCOMING!!

111 clonetroopers, I just have them really close to eachother for storage purposes

gold, red, and white squads

A good look at my mandalorian leader

here he is again

next to another mandalorian we are all familiar with

guard and pilot squads. look close to the left most squad, i have made a few custom dc17m blasters(clone commander)

random assortment of atleast 50+ minfigs. jedi, sith and droids alike.

one of the sexiest beasts lego ever let loose, and one of my favorites

gun turret I added to the gunship

Original clone trooper minifigs. very special.

excuse the purple, I dont have any other sheets to have on the bed, but it will do. behold, the fleet!

Custom made z-95 headhunter. I made this from scratch, then the next day, bam. they make it an actual lego set. go figure.

my from scratch vulture droid. built this out of some part of an incomplete set

destroyer droids

some more madness

custom made atrt

another sexy beast in all its spectacular glory

custom at-xt, inspired by the clonewars videogame from early 2000s. I built this years ago!

My all time favorite starwars ship!

custom made tie fighter! I made this to match the color scheme better than black and blue. then ofcourse, again, they release the new version tie fighter

again, My favorite all time!

heres an oldie,

coolest speeders lego ever released!

I love these green guys

walking artillery

i love the details

dewback!

endor luke

more scouts

I love this thing.

the falcon

custom assembly area made out if the newer battle pack

PILOT!! land in that assembly area!

Beautiful ship

recon droid

CUSTOM t3m4!

Any questions? Grin
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 08:55:40 PM by Goldleader » Logged

))]____o_))))))|_]=[|                               )

My Collection:
Savior/Obsidian
Archon/Obsidian
Arbiter/Obsidian
Bellicose/Obsidian
...and a whole lot of stunts...

Jammo
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 326

Hawk-Bat Leader

« Reply #192 on: February 18, 2013, 09:11:21 PM »

The Headhunter makes Hawk-Bat Leader happy in ways I shouldn't talk about on this forum...

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #193 on: February 18, 2013, 09:49:06 PM »

*facepalm* @ Jammo.

Man, you have some SICK scratch building skills! That Z-95 is NICE! As is the Clone Wars Game walker, I loved that game. Used to Co-Op that all the time with my buddy. He gave me mortar cover with one of those while I did the dirty work in the tank. Good times, good times. Cool

So can I steal your Gunship, AT-TE, and a row of your clones?  Grin lol I'm actually drooling over the new ones of those coming out later this year. I REALLY want to get them, and I think the Spider Droid set. The Corporate Alliance Tank Droid is nice.... but I have the last one and don't really want another, though it's tempting for Jango. BTW, sandtrooper with Dewback: I can has Greedo?

I am not a color...

Goldleader
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 124

I am a humble student of the force

« Reply #194 on: February 18, 2013, 09:58:01 PM »

If there was possibly a way to capture my child hood on camera, This was that momentXP
Those clones are my pride and joy!!!! Yes the new ones look SICK! I dont get legos nearly as much as I used to, but I saw those and it was back to my old waysXP The helmet designs remind me of the jet trooper like in the starwars battlefront days! And thank you! I am always inspired to build things everytime I watch the movies, I see something new and go to work! And I remeber as well the mortar walkers! Shield generators and energy mortars FTW!
And unfortunately, Greedo was a casualty of time. I believe I traded him off for about three red shock troopers with a friend years ago, where he is now is a mysteryXP

))]____o_))))))|_]=[|                               )

My Collection:
Savior/Obsidian
Archon/Obsidian
Arbiter/Obsidian
Bellicose/Obsidian
...and a whole lot of stunts...

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 62   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: