Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 62   Go Down
Author Topic: The Star Wars LEGO Thread  (Read 248638 times)
kewlkev360
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 232

« Reply #285 on: November 23, 2013, 05:48:40 AM »

I regrettably do not have the squint. Or the series three planet sets that only get released overseas, cause the line didn't do jack in the states, which was probably because they put the best ships and figs in series three.... lol

As for pics of the Gunship, I haven't got any yet. But it's full of nearly all the clones I can squeeze into it now, so I'll have to snap some for ya'll. Smiley

I've seen the series three ships in stores.  The TIE Bomber, the Acclamator assault ship, and the Delta 7, right?

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #286 on: November 23, 2013, 05:51:09 AM »

Yeah, those mini planets didn't really interest me that much.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #287 on: November 23, 2013, 11:38:15 AM »

I've seen the series three ships in stores.  The TIE Bomber, the Acclamator assault ship, and the Delta 7, right?

that's about right I think. im missing the mini xwing from series 2, and the jedi starfighter and assault ship from series 3. I think series 4 has just been released too- there's a hoth snowspeeder, B wing and Tantive IV

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #288 on: November 25, 2013, 10:03:23 PM »

Forgive me, it was series 4 being overseas that I was thinking of. I sort of completely ignored series one... whatever it had in it just didn't catch my eye apparently. lol

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Aerthias Kodoun
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 11

Nova 'leven, ready to vape 'em TIEs!

« Reply #289 on: November 25, 2013, 11:46:44 PM »

Forgive me, it was series 4 being overseas that I was thinking of. I sort of completely ignored series one... whatever it had in it just didn't catch my eye apparently. lol

The X-Wing was in series one... How could you not notice it?

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #290 on: November 26, 2013, 01:17:15 AM »

I noticed it. I bought it. I just didn't remember what series it was, because I only bought it on sale at the holidays. lol

I am not a color...

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #291 on: November 26, 2013, 03:13:05 AM »

The new version of Grievous' wheel bike looks awesome.

no

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #292 on: November 26, 2013, 11:57:37 AM »

The X-Wing was in series one... How could you not notice it?

xwing was series 2 actually. along with the twin pod cloud car and the AT-ST.
series 1 is TIE interceptor, naboo starfighter and sebulba's podracer.

ive seen series 4 advertised on the lego website, but I haven't seen it in store yet. then again i haven't gone looking in a while. time to go hunting around me thinks!

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Deceptae
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -90

Power, Passion, Strength

« Reply #293 on: November 26, 2013, 11:17:47 PM »

bookmark post.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #294 on: November 28, 2013, 12:47:57 AM »

So a friend of mine is a huge Star Wars fan and so I thought for the holidays this year I would Give her a custom mini aethersprite in her favourite color, So I worked out how to build it on graph paper, realized that I could download the digital designer and that from there I could get a list of part numbers, built it in the digital designer, got the part number list and went to the pick-a-brick section of the lego website, AND DISCOVERED THAT THEY DON'T HAVE ALL OF THE PARTS!!!!! I am not kidding, their parts selection was terrible, so I am not going to be giving her a custom mini aethersprite.

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #295 on: November 28, 2013, 01:24:59 AM »

I'd say custom buy the specific colors for the edge parts, and then buy the regular Delta 7 and just swap out the pieces you can get. *shrug* It's close, and that's how I've got a yellow squadron marked X-Wing (figure scale) more or less.

I am not a color...

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Triple Ace

« Reply #296 on: November 28, 2013, 01:41:23 AM »

This is what I want...

but in the pick a brick they don't have the bricks I have marked in the color I want.

the sternmost piece marked is an angle plate

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #297 on: November 28, 2013, 01:45:36 AM »

See if you can find the instructions to the planet set Delta 7 online, and try mocking it up that way. It uses some stranger pieces for the keel, but all the colored parts are more standard. You MIGHT have better luck finding them in the color you want, but I dunno. Purple is sort of a rarer color for lego bricks, I think... Undecided

I am not a color...

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Triple Ace

« Reply #298 on: November 28, 2013, 12:06:41 PM »

I'll look but her favourite color is purple, and they don't have much purple, in fact when I select all categories and purple I get only four pages, none of the pieces are what I need in tat color, I have been looking at other ways of obtaining the correct color but I don't think they will work, so I might just get her a red one.

http://shop.lego.com/en-US/Pick-A-Brick-ByTheme

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #299 on: November 28, 2013, 01:41:07 PM »

still missing the xwing Sad

and I may have just placed an order for some more starwars lego  Grin

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 62   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: