Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 62   Go Down
Author Topic: The Star Wars LEGO Thread  (Read 248624 times)
Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #315 on: December 30, 2013, 10:06:01 PM »

It would, but they aren't available in the states. I've heard the last series of the planet sets won't be released here because they've done so poorly sales wise. I'm just ticked because they left three of the five I'd actually buy till the last set. Tongue Punks. lol

So... on to better lego news for myself. Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga for Wii has been obtained. Boo-yah. Cool

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #316 on: December 31, 2013, 06:20:14 AM »

Try buying them directly from Lego online? Its what I did.
or Ebay, that's where we got the mini XWing

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #317 on: December 31, 2013, 05:01:46 PM »

and sorry for the double post, but R2D2 just managed to make a 2013 build date Cheesy

I now have 5 R2D2 legos and a further 5 astromech mini figs Cheesy

and while im sharing Lego pics- the mini figs from my advent calendar

I have completely and utterly rang out of room in my cabinet for my Lego, they are piled up everywhere at the moment  Undecided guess im gonna have to go shopping for another cabinet soon!

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #318 on: December 31, 2013, 07:06:28 PM »

1) I'm very jelly, but I have more Mechs than you, even if you DO have the awesome ginormous R2... lucky...
2) Just awesome on so many levels, I am still jelly. lol
3) Can't seem to find them on the site... at least not on the US version. :/
4) Considering the amount of lego I own, and how much non-lego junk I need to get rid of, 3 is probably a good thing!  Cheesy
5) Ebay is not my best friend. lol

Again, congrats. That R2 is EPIC!

I am not a color...

Aerthias Kodoun
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 11

Nova 'leven, ready to vape 'em TIEs!

« Reply #319 on: December 31, 2013, 08:26:27 PM »

Man... I wish I got any of the sets you got, but the only LEGO set I actually got was the 2012 Clone Battlepack.
WOOT! RED CLONES FTW! (<-- finally learned what this meant last week!)
LEGO does need to make a set with an Orange 'Mech, preferably one with the new trapezoid head.
Then I just need to be the luckiest person alive and find one of the blank rebel pilot helmets, and then AND THEN!!! I'd do the smart thing!
Make a Nova Sigfig...

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #320 on: January 01, 2014, 12:04:32 AM »

Actually, though ebay and I aren't the best of friends, I picked my blank pilot up there for something like three bucks I think. Granted, that was a year ago, but still. They aren't as hard to get as you might think. Wink

I am not a color...

Aerthias Kodoun
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 11

Nova 'leven, ready to vape 'em TIEs!

« Reply #321 on: January 01, 2014, 12:07:15 AM »

Actually, though ebay and I aren't the best of friends, I picked my blank pilot up there for something like three bucks I think. Granted, that was a year ago, but still. They aren't as hard to get as you might think. Wink

So, you've got a LEGO you? Pics?

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #322 on: January 01, 2014, 05:25:20 PM »

1) I'm very jelly, but I have more Mechs than you, even if you DO have the awesome ginormous R2... lucky...
2) Just awesome on so many levels, I am still jelly. lol
3) Can't seem to find them on the site... at least not on the US version. :/
4) Considering the amount of lego I own, and how much non-lego junk I need to get rid of, 3 is probably a good thing!  Cheesy
5) Ebay is not my best friend. lol

Again, congrats. That R2 is EPIC!

Thankyou, thankyou. R2 is pretty damn awesome if I do say so myself Cheesy fair few build hours in there too.

I just had a look on the US lego shop and 2 wows- you definitely don't have as many listings as us, the Aus store has all these new listings under the Star Wars Lego section. Though a lot of items have been taken down in the last month- we now don't have any of the planet series listed. and OMG you guys pay a lot less than what we do in Aus!!!! to give you an idea, the SSD and death star are US$399- on the Australian Lego online shop they are AUS$699  Undecided

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #323 on: January 01, 2014, 10:43:41 PM »

1) Pics... I shall need to be getting around to.

2) Yeah, from what I understand, everything lego gets released overseas first, and the US comes last. Sad

3) Buy American! WOOT! lol (and actually, if you can believe it, lego has a rep for being one of the more expensive toys around here. With comparisons like that, I don't feel like we're getting the bum deal so much anymore. Feel bad for you Aussies though! Undecided

I am not a color...

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #324 on: January 02, 2014, 02:22:04 AM »

Yep, Lego has same rep here- and you can see why! Tongue But just about everything is stupidly more expensive here in AUS than America, esp when it comes to things like electronics and video games, its BS. But I won't go any further into that discussion Smiley
pics are a must!

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #325 on: January 02, 2014, 04:18:56 AM »

Pic as requested! Admittedly though, my customization really just comes down to swapping out standard minifig parts. No painting or decals.

Now, From right to left we have standard me, pilot me, and original version me. The right most one is the current version. I think you can see an old lego santa behind him. lol Oh, and going further left we also have Mikey, and waaaaay off to the far edge is Marty McFly!  Cool

I am not a color...

kewlkev360
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 232

« Reply #326 on: January 02, 2014, 04:39:36 AM »

Pic as requested! Admittedly though, my customization really just comes down to swapping out standard minifig parts. No painting or decals.

Now, From right to left we have standard me, pilot me, and original version me. The right most one is the current version. I think you can see an old lego santa behind him. lol Oh, and going further left we also have Mikey, and waaaaay off to the far edge is Marty McFly!  Cool

Whoa, Manny is a B1 Battledroid!  This explains much.

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #327 on: January 02, 2014, 04:55:07 AM »

*slaps kev* I sorta figured the one didn't need to be named...

I am not a color...

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #328 on: January 02, 2014, 05:03:25 AM »

Whoa, Manny is a B1 Battledroid!  This explains much.

damn you you beat me to it lol Tongue

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

kewlkev360
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 232

« Reply #329 on: January 02, 2014, 05:18:02 AM »

*slaps kev* I sorta figured the one didn't need to be named...

Don't abuse me!

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 62   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: