Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 62   Go Down
Author Topic: The Star Wars LEGO Thread  (Read 251450 times)
JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #375 on: February 28, 2015, 12:32:01 AM »

You know you're crazy when you merge hobbies....... Another of mine 4ch RC helicopters

see my front counter weight to make it fly faster

Or this, made with the guts of a Blade CX2

This only flies around the house, because when it crashes, IT crashes, hehe... Cheesy

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #376 on: February 28, 2015, 03:25:08 AM »

Okay, point for the stormie in the copter. Thats too cute!

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #377 on: April 15, 2015, 12:04:53 PM »

Reviving off the third page or wherever it had been bumped down to!

the Lego I got a few months ago Smiley

T16 skyhopper and General Grievous' bike (pictured here kinda in the wrong era but eh, I have no room left!)

Skiff, sarlacc and sail barge

yes, that is how out of room I am- my poor xwing is being crushed by a z95 Sad I really need to buy my new cabinets, problem is finding somewhere to put them!

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #378 on: May 20, 2015, 01:23:37 PM »

Finally got the Red Five X-wing that I have been wanting for ages! This is my little X-wing family  Cheesy

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #379 on: May 22, 2015, 06:03:28 PM »

Is that a newer version of the UCS X-Wing? I have a UCS, too, but it looks different from the one you have. I think my model is the first release because it's already several years old...around 15 xD

It looks like this: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41A8RZRBAFL.jpg

I even have its counterpart, the TIE Interceptor...UCS, of course Cheesy It's also the same age as my X-Wing, belonging to the same UCS series from that time...
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 06:10:02 PM by Racona Nova » Logged

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2774

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #380 on: May 22, 2015, 06:51:15 PM »

Is that a newer version of the UCS X-Wing? I have a UCS, too, but it looks different from the one you have. I think my model is the first release because it's already several years old...around 15 xD

It looks like this: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41A8RZRBAFL.jpg

I even have its counterpart, the TIE Interceptor...UCS, of course Cheesy It's also the same age as my X-Wing, belonging to the same UCS series from that time...

Those were the first two. I have the TIE as well. I also really want the UCS Snowspeeder and the Lambda class Shuttle. I've had to resolve myself to never owning the UCS Falcon. That thing was stupid huge.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Inzane
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 30

Light side points please.

« Reply #381 on: May 22, 2015, 08:08:43 PM »

I'm late to this thread.  I have a massive SW Lego collection.  I came out of my dark ages around 2003/2004.
I have most of the OT themed sets released to date and have most of the early prequel sets as well (until I realized why am I buying these I hate the PT films).   I didn't bother with any clone wars stuff or any of the other EU theme content.

My crown jewel is an unopened UCS MF.   I have basically all the UCS sets except the recent Slave 1, TIE, the latest Sandcrawler and the Ewok village.   

Aeon v3 (BR, 32" MG)
Dominix LE v4 w/ sound (SRD w/ AB FoC, 32" UE)
Dark Initiate LE v3 (BR, 24" UE)
Initiate LE v3 (GB, 24" UE)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #382 on: May 22, 2015, 08:33:41 PM »

I'm late to this thread.  I have a massive SW Lego collection.  I came out of my dark ages around 2003/2004.
I have most of the OT themed sets released to date and have most of the early prequel sets as well (until I realized why am I buying these I hate the PT films).   I didn't bother with any clone wars stuff or any of the other EU theme content.

My crown jewel is an unopened UCS MF.   I have basically all the UCS sets except the recent Slave 1, TIE, the latest Sandcrawler and the Ewok village.   

I hate you with all the Sith rage I can muster. I'm coming over tying you up and make you watch as I build it. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You also just made me google all this stuff and I want it all. When did they make a UCS TIE Bomber?

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Inzane
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 30

Light side points please.

« Reply #383 on: May 22, 2015, 08:50:55 PM »

I hate you with all the Sith rage I can muster.

Lol.  First celebration Anaheim and now this.   You must control your anger.  Wait... You're a sith... nevermind, carry on.   Grin

When did they make a UCS TIE Bomber?

They haven't.  Not yet.

Aeon v3 (BR, 32" MG)
Dominix LE v4 w/ sound (SRD w/ AB FoC, 32" UE)
Dark Initiate LE v3 (BR, 24" UE)
Initiate LE v3 (GB, 24" UE)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #384 on: May 22, 2015, 08:57:32 PM »

Lol.  First celebration Anaheim and now this.   You must control your anger.  Wait... You're a sith... nevermind, carry on.   Grin

They haven't.  Not yet.

Then somebody did a kick @$$ job on their own. Google Image "LEGO TIE Fighter" you should be able to find it.

Sig by For Tyeth

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #385 on: May 23, 2015, 06:05:31 PM »

There are a lot of amazing builds out there that ppl manage. The local Lego builders club have a few pretty amazing ucs lego- and a MASSIVE endor set up. Complete with a destroyed at-st, a few more atsts, log trap, bunker, shuttle platform and part of an ewok village. One of the local guys on a local FB page for star wars Lego collectors has an amazing collection- hes got something like 6 or 7 large star destroyers and super star destroyers sitting next to each other on one display shelf plus a couple of SSDs he hasn't built yet.... And that's just one shelf. His collection of ucs, mini figs, kits of all sizes.... They just go on and on and on.... So jealous.

And yes the xwing is the newer ucs Smiley I only started collecting SW Lego a couple of years ago. Id love an SSD but missed out Sad too expensive now they are out of production. I would like to save up and get a sandcrawler and a helicarrier however- I only collect sw but that helicarrier is just too sweet. Speaking of marvel... Wish I had a pic of a friends lego iron man armoury. Its pretty awesome Cheesy
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 06:09:36 PM by B1ondeange1 » Logged

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #386 on: May 26, 2015, 07:44:00 PM »

Got bored over the weekend, and treated myself to the latest version of Grievous' unicyle. Got it more for the CW Grievous figure, but turned out to be impressed by the set's design. Win for LEGO.

Sig by For Tyeth

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #387 on: May 27, 2015, 08:00:21 AM »

Got bored over the weekend, and treated myself to the latest version of Grievous' unicyle. Got it more for the CW Grievous figure, but turned out to be impressed by the set's design. Win for LEGO.

yeah I got it for the Grievous mini fig as well and coz it was on sale Smiley wasn't so worried about the vehicle part but it was a nice little build

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #388 on: May 27, 2015, 12:54:32 PM »

yeah I got it for the Grievous mini fig as well and coz it was on sale Smiley wasn't so worried about the vehicle part but it was a nice little build

I did the same for the original release, except I was a bit irked I dropped $20 on such a pitiful set just to get Grievous. It was much better spent on his starship.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #389 on: May 29, 2015, 04:59:39 PM »

OK WTF? I was goofing around on Google this morning and stumbled across quite possibly the most beautiful UCS set I have ever seen. SEBULBA'S PODRACER. How have I never seen this before?

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 62   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: