Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 62   Go Down
Author Topic: The Star Wars LEGO Thread  (Read 251432 times)
kewlkev360
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 232

« Reply #420 on: September 12, 2015, 04:16:55 PM »

They'll milk eps VII first. If they bring out another T65 it'll probably be later down the track.

In other news I went into a hobby store today and found a heap of the new star wars lego. Thank the Force I don't have room in my luggage to take them back on the plane with me!

I see a possible Lego order in my near future however....

I can't afford Legos!  ::sobs::

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #421 on: September 12, 2015, 05:12:07 PM »

I can't afford Legos!  ::sobs::

There there wing mate *pats shoulder sympathetically*

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #422 on: September 12, 2015, 09:36:28 PM »

Don't worry Kev, I can't afford Legos either.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #423 on: September 14, 2015, 11:23:45 PM »

So I know it isn't Star Wars Lego, but I thought I'd share this coz its cool. Replica Lego model of the Melbourne Star Observation Wheel

Pretty cool, the whole thing slowly turns on its four motors and the little pods turn as well so that they always remain upright like in the real thing (cept for the poor guy in the red, he's not having such a great day Tongue )

Orrrrr is it a Star Wars Lego in disguise?! Cheesy

Admitedly, I got excited at seeing little SW figurines in there Tongue I also spotted a Robin figurine running down one side tehe

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2773

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #424 on: September 15, 2015, 02:11:22 AM »

So I know it isn't Star Wars Lego, but I thought I'd share this coz its cool. Replica Lego model of the Melbourne Star Observation Wheel

Hey, I'll pay $30 for that all day. Shocked

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #425 on: September 15, 2015, 02:40:18 AM »

Orrrrr is it a Star Wars Lego in disguise?! Cheesy

Very Cool...... Is that at the Wheel?  ha, I live in Melb and not been yet, guess I gotta go see now....... I do see it lit up as I drive past some nights, fun light show Smiley

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #426 on: September 15, 2015, 05:12:33 AM »

Very Cool...... Is that at the Wheel?  ha, I live in Melb and not been yet, guess I gotta go see now....... I do see it lit up as I drive past some nights, fun light show Smiley

Yep, in the gift shop Smiley the wheel is pretty cool, some nice sights on it

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #427 on: September 16, 2015, 03:34:24 AM »

anyone got a spare AU$34,000  Shocked . . . What the . . .

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/321865719088

Star Wars Ultimate Collectors Series (UCS) Lego

List of sets in the collection are -

7181 Tie Fighter Interceptor - Used but set is complete with box and instructions
7191 X-Wing Fighter - Brand new and never built. All seals are broken on box but interior bags are ok
7194 Yoda - Brand new and never built with all seals on box intact
10018 Darth Maul - Brand new and never built but all seals on box are broken. All interior boxes and bags are ok
10019 Rebel Blockade Runner - Brand new and never built. All seals are broken on box but interior bags and boxes are intact
10123 Cloud City - Brand new and never built.
10026 Naboo Starfighter - Used and comes without original box. Set has been built once whilst I have owned it and all parts are accounted for.
10030 Imperial Star Destroyer - Brand new and never built. Seals are broken but all internal bags and boxes are intact
10129 Rebel Snowspeeder - Used but set is complete
10131 Tie Fighter Collection - Brand new and never built. Comes with box still in original clear wrapping (used for transport) and store pricing sticker on it.
10134 Y-Wing Attack Fighter - Used but set is complete
10143 Death Star II - Brand new and never built. 2 of the 4 original seals on the set are broken
10144 Sandcrawler - Brand new and never built with all seals intact
10174 Imperial AT-ST - Used but set is complete
10175 Vaders Tie Fighter Advanced - Used but set is complete and all ok
10178 Motorised Walking AT-ST - Brand new and never built with all seals intact
10179 Millenium Falcon - Brand new and never built with all seals intact. Also comes inside original LEGO shipping box
10188 Death Star (First Version) - Brand new and never built with all seals intact. Also comes inside original LEGO shipping box
10195 Republic Dropship with AT-OT - Brand new and never built with all seals intact
10198 Tantive IV - Brand new and never built with all seals intact
10212 Imperial Shuttle - Used but set is complete
10215 Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter - Used but set is complete
10221 Super Star Destroyer - Brand new and never built with all seals intact
10225 R2-D2 - Brand new and never built with all seals intact
10227 B-Wing Starfighter - Brand new and never built with all seals intact

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #428 on: September 16, 2015, 03:48:29 AM »

So earlier, Darth Abaddon and I went to an antique and collectibles store. They had a TON of old Star Wars toys. Nothing vintage, but a lot of 90' Shadows of the Empire and Power of The Force, ROTS, AOTC, TPM, Clone Wars, vintage carded modern, and 30th Anniversary. Basically all modern, but out of production non the less.

And of coarse there were a few older LEGO sets that are no longer being produced. If anyone's interested in a specific set, let me know. I'll look into it, and we can work something out.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #429 on: September 16, 2015, 07:18:34 PM »

anyone got a spare AU$34,000  Shocked . . . What the . . .

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/321865719088

Star Wars Ultimate Collectors Series (UCS) Lego

List of sets in the collection are -

7181 Tie Fighter Interceptor - Used but set is complete with box and instructions
7191 X-Wing Fighter - Brand new and never built. All seals are broken on box but interior bags are ok
7194 Yoda - Brand new and never built with all seals on box intact
10018 Darth Maul - Brand new and never built but all seals on box are broken. All interior boxes and bags are ok
10019 Rebel Blockade Runner - Brand new and never built. All seals are broken on box but interior bags and boxes are intact
10123 Cloud City - Brand new and never built.
10026 Naboo Starfighter - Used and comes without original box. Set has been built once whilst I have owned it and all parts are accounted for.
10030 Imperial Star Destroyer - Brand new and never built. Seals are broken but all internal bags and boxes are intact
10129 Rebel Snowspeeder - Used but set is complete
10131 Tie Fighter Collection - Brand new and never built. Comes with box still in original clear wrapping (used for transport) and store pricing sticker on it.
10134 Y-Wing Attack Fighter - Used but set is complete
10143 Death Star II - Brand new and never built. 2 of the 4 original seals on the set are broken
10144 Sandcrawler - Brand new and never built with all seals intact
10174 Imperial AT-ST - Used but set is complete
10175 Vaders Tie Fighter Advanced - Used but set is complete and all ok
10178 Motorised Walking AT-ST - Brand new and never built with all seals intact
10179 Millenium Falcon - Brand new and never built with all seals intact. Also comes inside original LEGO shipping box
10188 Death Star (First Version) - Brand new and never built with all seals intact. Also comes inside original LEGO shipping box
10195 Republic Dropship with AT-OT - Brand new and never built with all seals intact
10198 Tantive IV - Brand new and never built with all seals intact
10212 Imperial Shuttle - Used but set is complete
10215 Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter - Used but set is complete
10221 Super Star Destroyer - Brand new and never built with all seals intact
10225 R2-D2 - Brand new and never built with all seals intact
10227 B-Wing Starfighter - Brand new and never built with all seals intact

Oh...my...God...Becky....Look at that box. It's sooo big.

Just FYI. I hate you for showing me this.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #430 on: September 17, 2015, 11:45:22 PM »

Neat.  When waiting in line to board the High Roller observation wheel here in Vegas, you pass by a similar Lego version of the HR wheel.

And, back on topic, I just got around to picking up Poe's X-Wing, I'll probably build it this weekend or maybe early next week, when time allows.  I've already done the TIE.  Not sure if I'll get the new Falcon next, or the First Order transport thingy.

Also have an urge to shop around for the pieces to convert a Poe's X-Wing into the regular T-70, so white and blue rather than black and orange, I guess I can at least make notes as I go through the build and do some looking around to see how much the pieces would cost.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #431 on: September 18, 2015, 07:50:08 PM »

Neat.  When waiting in line to board the High Roller observation wheel here in Vegas, you pass by a similar Lego version of the HR wheel.

And, back on topic, I just got around to picking up Poe's X-Wing, I'll probably build it this weekend or maybe early next week, when time allows.  I've already done the TIE.  Not sure if I'll get the new Falcon next, or the First Order transport thingy.

Also have an urge to shop around for the pieces to convert a Poe's X-Wing into the regular T-70, so white and blue rather than black and orange, I guess I can at least make notes as I go through the build and do some looking around to see how much the pieces would cost.

I don't think I've ever been able to wait to build a LEGO set.......ever.

The new Falcon I thought was very impressive. The First Order thingy...not so much. It has about as much design flash as a Borg cube.

Sig by For Tyeth

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #432 on: September 19, 2015, 05:08:27 PM »

I don't think I've ever been able to wait to build a LEGO set.......ever.

The new Falcon I thought was very impressive. The First Order thingy...not so much. It has about as much design flash as a Borg cube.

I've waited, often if i get a couple of sets I'll build one then wait a few days before building the next.

I figure I already have one Falcon, I'd rather spend the AUD$250 on buying some other sets. I'm currently looking for a sandcrawler, I'm eyeing off the naboo starfighter and the shuttle and I might just bite the bullet and get the AT-AT while its still around.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #433 on: September 19, 2015, 05:17:52 PM »

If it's a set for my son, I'll build it with him present, although that can be a little distracting, as he wants to play with any bit I've finished as soon as he can see what it is.

Sets for ME, though...I prefer to do those when I've got the house to myself, or everyone's asleep.   Grin  Particularly the big collector's sets, and those will usually be built over the course of two or three evenings, although there are times I'll stay up far too late to get something done, like when I built Red 5 or the big collector's TIE/ln.  I've been sitting on an unbuilt Slave I for a few months while I try to figure out where I'll display it when it's done.

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #434 on: September 19, 2015, 05:27:17 PM »

I've been sitting on an unbuilt Slave I for a few months while I try to figure out where I'll display it when it's done.

That's my current problem. I have absolutely no space left. I would barely even be able to fit in a tiny set. My Red  5 xwing is currently sitting on top of my bounty hunters code vault because there is nowhere else for it which I'm sure is real good for it  Roll Eyes Hubby just built the Halo Megabloks Mammoth which is huge and I think it is living on the floor of the loungeroom for the time being, with his other Halo sets put into it as storage. I need to get a new cabinet but that requires forking out a hunk of $$$, especially since I'll have it filled the moment it is set up and will need to buy another one soon after.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 62   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: