Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 62   Go Down
Author Topic: The Star Wars LEGO Thread  (Read 251402 times)
vader747
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #450 on: October 17, 2015, 01:43:08 AM »

I have a bunch of the original star wars legos including x wing, tie fighter, snowspeeder, y wing, vaders tie and imperial shuttle.    I also have the following ucs sets that I need to build now that I have display shelves installed in my basement.  Ucs  tie fighter that was released in may, the red 5 x wing ucs, slave 1 ucs, and obi wan jedi star fighter ucs.

I am also planning on buying the rumored ghostbusters HQ set that lego is supposedly releasing sometime in 2016.  It will go nicely with the ecto 1 lego set I have.

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #451 on: November 23, 2015, 07:49:40 PM »

So I have a sandcrawler and helicarrier on their way  Grin

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2773

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #452 on: November 23, 2015, 08:49:24 PM »

So I have a sandcrawler and helicarrier on their way  Grin

You spoiled brat. I'm jealous.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #453 on: November 24, 2015, 12:06:32 AM »

You spoiled brat. I'm jealous.

Well one is an xmas present of sorts- im asking people for money towards it. The other is an xmas present to myself Cheesy

I am currently broke as well however Tongue but ive been saving up for a long time

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #454 on: November 24, 2015, 06:32:55 PM »

Well one is an xmas present of sorts- im asking people for money towards it. The other is an xmas present to myself Cheesy

I am currently broke as well however Tongue but ive been saving up for a long time

I know how that goes. I've actually been thankful that US hasn't been running any great deals, so I don't feel torn about being responsible.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

ed_ification
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -385

Darth Cronfios

« Reply #455 on: November 24, 2015, 11:52:27 PM »

Many of my sets are set up around my cubicle at work.  I'm the de facto Star Wars guy, and the Lego sets help me stay amused at the office.

Currently, an X-Wing, B-wing, snowspeeder, a Lego Planet Tie Interceptor, mini Falcon, mini ATAT, and Imperial Landing Craft have shelf space, along with Bilbo's House (which relatives gave in lieu of more Star Wars sets.)

Sabers:
MR Vader - ANH
MR Vader - ESB
Dark War Glaive - Blazing Red - "Belligerence"
Standard Issue Grab Bag - Guardian Blue - "Bastion"
2 Shock LEs - Violet - "Perseverance" and "Integrity"
Archon - "Insight"
Dark Initiate - "Harbinger"

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #456 on: November 25, 2015, 01:11:38 AM »

Many of my sets are set up around my cubicle at work.  I'm the de facto Star Wars guy, and the Lego sets help me stay amused at the office.

Currently, an X-Wing, B-wing, snowspeeder, a Lego Planet Tie Interceptor, mini Falcon, mini ATAT, and Imperial Landing Craft have shelf space, along with Bilbo's House (which relatives gave in lieu of more Star Wars sets.)

haha, i love that, 'and bilbos house' Smiley nice little collection, I sadly cant keep such things at my work. Closest i get is i have a lego r2 on my keyring and a yoda on my bag, and at xmas i tell work they can stuff it and put a musical soft toy on the counter. the kids love it! not that its happening this year since im off until the new year!

good to see you resurfacing here Ed Smiley do you sometimes zoom the ships around with appropriate sound effects while no one is looking? I totally would Cheesy

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

ed_ification
Knight Commander

Darth Cronfios

« Reply #457 on: November 25, 2015, 01:30:08 AM »

No, but I have idly fired the harpoon cable from the snowspeeder while on a work call.  I enjoy my job, so it isn't so bad.

Sabers:
MR Vader - ANH
MR Vader - ESB
Archon - "Insight"

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #458 on: November 25, 2015, 04:18:12 AM »

No, but I have idly fired the harpoon cable from the snowspeeder while on a work call.  I enjoy my job, so it isn't so bad.

Point given for that Cheesy

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is now to fly one of the ships around using sound effects and not get caught by a colleague  Grin   Wink

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

ed_ification
Knight Commander

Darth Cronfios

« Reply #459 on: November 25, 2015, 04:39:10 AM »

Caught hell - we'd have fun doing it.

We recently had a new-hire class go through, and we gave them a multi-Nerf-gun salute as they paraded.

Of course, I recently Nerf's Rhino-fire from my local Costco - it has two barrels and loads 2 25 dart drums.  2 of my coworkers fired Barricades, which have 18 dart magazines.  We emptied them on that class...

Sabers:
MR Vader - ANH
MR Vader - ESB
Archon - "Insight"

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #460 on: November 25, 2015, 06:25:28 AM »

We recently had a new-hire class go through, and we gave them a multi-Nerf-gun salute as they paraded.

Of course, I recently Nerf's Rhino-fire from my local Costco - it has two barrels and loads 2 25 dart drums.  2 of my coworkers fired Barricades, which have 18 dart magazines.  We emptied them on that class...

Nice!!! I like the sound of your workplace, no wonder you enjoy it Cheesy

We discovered that BoomCo's dart guns are vicious things, at least compared to the Nerfs we have. I would NOT want to be hit by one of those darts! Course, the Needler's rapid fire function and the 40 round magazine we have for the SMG help that *muahahaha*

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #461 on: November 26, 2015, 10:38:48 PM »

I still want to get two Rhinos and make a quad mount AA gun.

Better still if they'd make a MEGA version of the Rhino, so I could feel like it was a quad .50 cal.

On the subject of Lego, though, I still haven't had time (or found the room to display it) to build the big, fancy Slave I.  Also have a First Order troop carrier I need to put together.

And we're coming up on finals.  The only class that's in question is the Spanish Film class, where my papers have thus far garnered an A and two A- grades.  Got another one I haven't gotten back yet, and a final paper to do.  All my other classes have VERY firm A grades.  It's almost to the point I could go into my History 101 final, sign my name, and draw doodles and still get an A.

I hope the Spanish Film class doesn't hold me back from getting the Executor in Lego... I really, really want to build that thing.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #462 on: December 01, 2015, 08:41:46 PM »

Nice!!! I like the sound of your workplace, no wonder you enjoy it Cheesy

We discovered that BoomCo's dart guns are vicious things, at least compared to the Nerfs we have. I would NOT want to be hit by one of those darts! Course, the Needler's rapid fire function and the 40 round magazine we have for the SMG help that *muahahaha*

I've eye-balling those Halo blasters at TRU. I'm very tempted to park a needler on my desk to ward off stupid requests.

Sig by For Tyeth

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #463 on: December 02, 2015, 07:57:43 AM »

the Lego advent calendar opening has begun Cheesy so far I have a tiny sarlacc and a tiny sail barge.

Still waiting impatiently for my big Lego to arrive! shouldn't be too much longer now!

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #464 on: December 02, 2015, 02:33:19 PM »

How about a spoiler alert for those of us on Pacific US time?    Tongue  My son's not awake yet for us to open our SW Lego advent calendars.

Wink

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 62   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: