Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 62   Go Down
Author Topic: The Star Wars LEGO Thread  (Read 248625 times)
B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #465 on: December 04, 2015, 03:23:31 AM »

How about a spoiler alert for those of us on Pacific US time?    Tongue  My son's not awake yet for us to open our SW Lego advent calendars.

Wink

Ah, sorry, I occasionally forget about being ahead. I shall keep any updates one day behind the current then

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #466 on: December 13, 2015, 02:33:45 AM »

Well while I am still waiting for my sandcrawler which i am not happy with Lego about, my helicarrier finally arrived. The box is massive!

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2773

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #467 on: December 14, 2015, 09:41:26 PM »

I decided to test drive one of the Minecraft sets this weekend. I'm not into the game at all, but the build was so enjoyable, I did it twice in one evening.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #468 on: December 15, 2015, 03:12:43 AM »

Very happy Blondie this morning  Grin

Though I have absolutely no idea where I'm gonna put the damn things once they are built.... its a wee bit full.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #469 on: December 15, 2015, 05:53:36 AM »

Got an A- on my Spanish Film class.  No Executor for me, not this semester, at least.

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #470 on: December 15, 2015, 08:33:01 AM »

Got an A- on my Spanish Film class.  No Executor for me, not this semester, at least.

Cry

hopefully next semester.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #471 on: December 15, 2015, 10:09:56 AM »

This is sooo cool Blondie . . . . +1  Cool

You inspire me to display mine, mostly my sets are in clear storage boxes in a cupboard, and thats just not right  Embarrassed . . . 2016, a perfect year to finally put my Star Wars lego on display . . .  Smiley

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #472 on: December 15, 2015, 01:51:49 PM »

Very happy Blondie this morning  Grin

Though I have absolutely no idea where I'm gonna put the damn things once they are built.... its a wee bit full.

Fishing line, and hang it from the ceiling.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #473 on: December 18, 2015, 02:42:37 PM »

Fishing line, and hang it from the ceiling.

yeah... i had a couple of my SW lego ships hanging from shelves above in last cabinet and the planets will all eventually get hung up. Sadly the helicarrier is very heavy and we live in a rental, dont think itd be a popular move to hang lego from the ceiling Tongue

I would post pictures of my helicarrier except photobucket has decided now of all times not to work for me  Angry

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #474 on: December 18, 2015, 05:15:18 PM »

yeah... i had a couple of my SW lego ships hanging from shelves above in last cabinet and the planets will all eventually get hung up. Sadly the helicarrier is very heavy and we live in a rental, dont think itd be a popular move to hang lego from the ceiling Tongue

I would post pictures of my helicarrier except photobucket has decided now of all times not to work for me  Angry

You could strategically place small hooks, enough to distribute the weight, then when/if you move out, simply stucco the holes.

Sig by For Tyeth

Orbie Wan Technobie
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 24

« Reply #475 on: December 18, 2015, 06:27:48 PM »

I am getting an Obi-Wan Clone Wars kit, and the wife is getting a Rey kit. We bought them at LegoLand in Grapevine TX over the Thanksgiving holiday.

"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view."

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #476 on: December 18, 2015, 06:50:20 PM »

You could strategically place small hooks, enough to distribute the weight, then when/if you move out, simply stucco the holes.

I need another cabinet. Ive still got all the Lego and Megabloks on the top there to get into cabinets, plus more unmade Megabloks, plus my Bandai SW kits, plus four Vault edition books. And the sandcrawler under the Xmas tree. Issue is always trying to get one wide enough, the xwing needs half metre depth and the gunship even more. a local guy makes acrylic cases for em, so I'm thinking that'll have to be the solution at least until we have our own house and get a heap of display cabinets custom made up.

Photobucket is now playing nice- while it aint SW, I'm sure you wanna see it anyway Wink It's something like 86cm (close to three ft) in length, and has a fair bit of weight in it.

The cute little command centre inside. I think the tiny mini figs will stay in there for safe keeping, at least until it has a permanent home.

For now it will live on the kitchen table. There is the option to purchase a power set to add to it that has lights and a motor to make all the turbines spin- atm they just turn with a hand winder. Hubby thankfully has a heap of technics motors sitting around doing nothing and so one of those is going in. I'll wire up a heap of LEDs for interior plus running lights and get it a battery pack. That should be pretty cool Cheesy it might make me want to motorise my Lego R2 lol.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #477 on: December 27, 2015, 12:01:03 AM »

Got the new LEGO catalog in the mail just now.  Coming our way early next year are:

Battle on Takodana set, with Maz, Kylo, Finn, and two Stormtroopers
Resistance Troop Transporter, with Leia, 2 Resistance troopers, and Ackbar
FO battle pack, with a small turret gun, 2 Stormtroopers, Technician, and Crew
Resistance Trooper battle pack, with a small speeder, 3 Resistance troopers, and a Resistance officer
And most exciting to me, six more of the 9-10" buildable figures:
FO Stormtrooper
Kylo Ren
Phasma
Rey
Finn
Poe

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #478 on: December 28, 2015, 05:09:49 PM »

Speaking of the Build-A-Figure sets, I picked up General Grievous and put him together yesterday.

That is one big M^(*^%^&(*.

ed_ification
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -385

Darth Cronfios

« Reply #479 on: December 29, 2015, 10:32:38 PM »

Speaking of the Build-A-Figure sets, I picked up General Grievous and put him together yesterday.

That is one big M^(*^%^&(*.

I received Vader and CW Obi-Wan, Anakin's Star Fighter, the Mos Eisley set, and a Droid Gunship.  The figures and Anakin's fighter are put together, but we also have a new cat acclimating to the home, so the Gunship and Mos Eisley are waiting for a bit.

Sabers:
MR Vader - ANH
MR Vader - ESB
Dark War Glaive - Blazing Red - "Belligerence"
Standard Issue Grab Bag - Guardian Blue - "Bastion"
2 Shock LEs - Violet - "Perseverance" and "Integrity"
Archon - "Insight"
Dark Initiate - "Harbinger"

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 62   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: