Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 62   Go Down
Author Topic: The Star Wars LEGO Thread  (Read 248639 times)
Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #510 on: February 12, 2016, 09:05:12 PM »

Well, he did say he was in high school.  I'm not sure how many guys are looking for intellect at that point in life.  Tongue

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2773

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #511 on: February 12, 2016, 09:06:14 PM »

True. But he's older now. And when I was his age, I still hadn't figured it out.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

CrimzonNinja
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #512 on: February 12, 2016, 09:33:10 PM »

yeah i am much older now...been 9 years since i graduated...i graduated in 2007. there are a few things i never gave up that i still collect that others might consider nerdy

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

« Reply #513 on: February 12, 2016, 09:38:33 PM »

yeah i am much older now...been 9 years since i graduated...i graduated in 2007. there are a few things i never gave up that i still collect that others might consider nerdy

You are in good company here then.  You should see my home office.  Grin

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

CrimzonNinja
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #514 on: February 12, 2016, 09:57:57 PM »

You are in good company here then.  You should see my home office.  Grin

i'm still a huge anime and video game nut..and still love anything comic book related. i have a handful of comic books. and crap ton of yu-gi-oh cards! i still have digimon cards too! i used to collect pokemon but sorta lost interest in them lol all the changes!! its kinda why stopped on yu-gi-oh as well but there a bit cooler looking so i kept them all of them and only kept some of my pokemon cards.

Iram
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -292

Grey, leaning to the Dark Side

« Reply #515 on: February 14, 2016, 03:44:05 AM »

Never compromise who are for a piece of trim. Looks fade, but intellect and personality will endure. Choose your pursuits with care.

Exactly. I'm in high school and many people think (and tell me) I'm a kid because I have tons of LEGO sets all over the place (In fact, I'm looking at my fire station right now). I've got minifigs displayed on my mantle, said fire station is beside me on my desk, I've got floating shelves displaying houses, Batmobiles, Iron Man suits, and a space shuttle, amongst MANY other things.  I love my LEGO and have had people tell me I shouldn't be into it. Really it all boils down to the same thing as with US, and the saber combat hobby itself. It's about where your priorities lie. What interests and hobbies you're willing to pursue. If other people think you're weird, that's fine. It's their opinion. Just words. They don't pay your bills. They don't clothe and feed you.

Well, he did say he was in high school.  I'm not sure how many guys are looking for intellect at that point in life.  Tongue

ME ME ME ME ME

BBL and proud!!!

My Sabers
Overlord (BR) Old Reliable w/ Obsidian v4 
Crimson Scorpion (VA)  w/ Obsidian v3  [Second Prize, 2016 Spring Raffle (1st)]
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (CG) Viridi Ignis 
Graflex SE (Emerald) w/Obsidian v4 [Won -50% off coupon April 2017]
Dark Sentinel LE V4 (BR)

WWJD?

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #516 on: February 15, 2016, 05:35:39 PM »

Exactly. I'm in high school and many people think (and tell me) I'm a kid because I have tons of LEGO sets all over the place (In fact, I'm looking at my fire station right now). I've got minifigs displayed on my mantle, said fire station is beside me on my desk, I've got floating shelves displaying houses, Batmobiles, Iron Man suits, and a space shuttle, amongst MANY other things.  I love my LEGO and have had people tell me I shouldn't be into it. Really it all boils down to the same thing as with US, and the saber combat hobby itself. It's about where your priorities lie. What interests and hobbies you're willing to pursue. If other people think you're weird, that's fine. It's their opinion. Just words. They don't pay your bills. They don't clothe and feed you.

ME ME ME ME ME

When I was a senior in Industrial Tech, I spent a solid year working on projects that involved LEGOs. The first semester was spect using the school's Dacta sets to develop a walker. It shuffled nicely, but I wasn't able to implement all my designs before I had to finish it off.

2nd semester project I used designs that I brought from home to develop a race program (pamphlet not game). At the time it was just a pipe dream, but I've never let the idea die. It just kept getting refined over the next 17 years, until I worked out how to turn it into a screenplay. Grin

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

« Reply #517 on: February 15, 2016, 05:56:07 PM »

ME ME ME ME ME

Good for you.  That whole thing is deserving of a DS point.  Cool

Iram
Knight Commander

« Reply #518 on: February 15, 2016, 05:58:59 PM »

Good for you.  That whole thing is deserving of a DS point.  Cool

Thanks! +1 for you too.

BBL and proud!!!

My Sabers
Dark Sentinel LE V4 (BR)

WWJD?

firewisplet
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 32

"You were my brother Anakin! I lava'd you!"

« Reply #519 on: February 19, 2016, 04:27:10 PM »

I have a Republic Attack Cruiser and an Imperial Star Destroyer on a shelf in my room. I wanted to get the Executor-Class Super Star Destroyer, but there's absolutely no room for displaying something of that scale. Plus, I'd constantly be in fear of it falling because of... an earthquake or something.

Trust me, I've already had an... 'accident' with my Republic Attack Cruiser. Turns out they're a lot harder to put back together without the instructions.

Iram
Knight Commander

« Reply #520 on: February 19, 2016, 04:46:00 PM »

I have a Republic Attack Cruiser and an Imperial Star Destroyer on a shelf in my room. I wanted to get the Executor-Class Super Star Destroyer, but there's absolutely no room for displaying something of that scale. Plus, I'd constantly be in fear of it falling because of... an earthquake or something.

Trust me, I've already had an... 'accident' with my Republic Attack Cruiser. Turns out they're a lot harder to put back together without the instructions.

Last week I accidently knocked all me LEGO off one of my floating shelves. Luckily most of it landed on my bed, but my LEGO Creator Beach House wasn't so lucky.  Cry Cry

BBL and proud!!!

My Sabers
Dark Sentinel LE V4 (BR)

WWJD?

firewisplet
Knight Templar

« Reply #521 on: February 19, 2016, 10:47:01 PM »

Last week I accidently knocked all me LEGO off one of my floating shelves. Luckily most of it landed on my bed, but my LEGO Creator Beach House wasn't so lucky.  Cry Cry
Half a month ago my Bionicle Thornatus straight up rolled off the side of my cabinet where I set it. It's been up there for a while and when it came crashing down while I was changing clothes it scared the heebity jeebities out of me. Luckily, it's made with Technic parts, so no real damage was done. I guess it was because I moved the Axalara a few days prior and it didn't have anything to keep it from rolling, so eventually it did. Sadly I don't have the Skopio vehicle anymore to complete the set because I disassembled it for... reasons.

Did I mention that Bionicle vehicles have really dumb names?

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #522 on: March 04, 2016, 04:51:57 PM »

WANT THIS!!!

Sig by For Tyeth

firewisplet
Knight Templar

« Reply #523 on: March 06, 2016, 02:09:53 AM »

WANT THIS!!!

Not sure if cool or rediculous.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #524 on: March 07, 2016, 10:07:32 PM »

Not sure if cool or rediculous.

If you're following SW Rebels....it's cool.

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 62   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: