Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 62   Go Down
Author Topic: The Star Wars LEGO Thread  (Read 248627 times)
Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #540 on: April 04, 2016, 06:18:46 PM »

I love that Black and Yellow Astromech.

I wonder what the average is on how many bricks it takes to make one?

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #541 on: April 04, 2016, 06:23:38 PM »

I love that Black and Yellow Astromech.

I wonder what the average is on how many bricks it takes to make one?

The R2D2 Collector Series has a total of 2128 pieces.  However based on the size of the droid, I would say anything between 2100 and 5000 pieces.  Just a guess though. 

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #542 on: April 04, 2016, 06:28:15 PM »

With decent size and these details, surely around 3000. I saw one and it was something around this...but don't remember exactly.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #543 on: April 05, 2016, 12:59:46 PM »

The R2D2 Collector Series has a total of 2128 pieces.  However based on the size of the droid, I would say anything between 2100 and 5000 pieces.  Just a guess though. 

R2 has a lot of very tiny pieces in him that made me think 'this could have been done better with larger pieces'. Sometimes very frustrating and scratch head moments. The yellow and black astromech looks to be the same scale Smiley

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #544 on: May 05, 2016, 02:48:11 AM »

Clearly, I need more "basic" troopers.  And more blasters.

Although, to be fair, it's not QUITE as skewed as it appears, I have the FO transporter and snowspeeder sitting around, with their figures in them, so that's another snowtrooper officer and two regular snowtroopers, two basic stormtroopers, Phasma, and two flametroopers.

But I need more.  Lots more.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2773

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #545 on: May 05, 2016, 06:22:12 PM »

(I may have already brought this up but....whatever.)

I would really like to know why there is so much hype over a vehicle that was onscreen for less than 5 seconds.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #546 on: May 05, 2016, 06:27:02 PM »

(I may have already brought this up but....whatever.)

I would really like to know why there is so much hype over a vehicle that was onscreen for less than 5 seconds.

The snowspeeder?

Have you seen the deleted scenes?  It was supposed to be more prominent.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #547 on: May 09, 2016, 08:41:13 PM »

The snowspeeder?

Have you seen the deleted scenes?  It was supposed to be more prominent.

Will have to investigate this further. Thanks.

This badness is coming my way next weekend, if it's still at the store. Grin Grin Grin Grin

In other UCS news, I must know if they actually marketed this:

It came up under UCS, but I'm dubious as to whether it is actually UCS or just kickass modeler work for a diorama.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #548 on: May 09, 2016, 10:00:37 PM »

This badness is coming my way next weekend, if it's still at the store. Grin Grin Grin Grin
Nice!

so -1 for that.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #549 on: May 11, 2016, 03:49:09 AM »

I'd be inclined to think its a MOC.

In non Lego news.... I betrayed Lego. I now officially have some Megabloks of my own Tongue

Dunno how many of you know Halo well, but there's rumours of a Megabloks having their equiv to a UCS.... for a UNSC Infinity. That's going to be something like 2m long *drools* I hope it isn't just a rumour!

And now my husband is trying to track down a UNSC Forward Unto Dawn... which is a bit like tracking down an SSD, or a planet series 4 snowspeeder- they are now ridiculously expensive. I will forever be missing the snowspeeder from completing my collection because I can't justify spending $100 on what was a $15-20 Lego Cry

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #550 on: May 11, 2016, 04:13:56 AM »

Hideously expensive though the SSD is, if my finals keep going well, and I come out of this semester at least on the Dean's List again, I will be finding one and buying it.  That'll be another fun summer building project.

firewisplet
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 32

"You were my brother Anakin! I lava'd you!"

« Reply #551 on: May 11, 2016, 03:40:02 PM »

Hideously expensive though the SSD is, if my finals keep going well, and I come out of this semester at least on the Dean's List again, I will be finding one and buying it.  That'll be another fun summer building project.
The price, it grows exponentially!

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #552 on: May 11, 2016, 05:11:04 PM »

Funny coincidence, I just saw one advertised in a local FB group for $1700.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #553 on: May 11, 2016, 05:33:35 PM »

I'd be inclined to think its a MOC.

In non Lego news.... I betrayed Lego. I now officially have some Megabloks of my own Tongue

Dunno how many of you know Halo well, but there's rumours of a Megabloks having their equiv to a UCS.... for a UNSC Infinity. That's going to be something like 2m long *drools* I hope it isn't just a rumour!

And now my husband is trying to track down a UNSC Forward Unto Dawn... which is a bit like tracking down an SSD, or a planet series 4 snowspeeder- they are now ridiculously expensive. I will forever be missing the snowspeeder from completing my collection because I can't justify spending $100 on what was a $15-20 Lego Cry

You mean this one?

Sig by For Tyeth

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #554 on: May 11, 2016, 05:43:08 PM »

Yep.

Coz its out of production it did what the SSD did- get expensive overnight.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 62   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: